Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889515 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We all know men can gossip for Africa....

I disagree we only gist......on facts.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

I knew it wasn't just Mina using the missing condoms grin

So you finally agree and admit Mina has been having sex grin.. You just needed a partner in crime grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
mizz2posh:

Any reasonable person watching knows he said Anto told him bamteddy knacked because he was hoping the camera will catch it, lying gossiping bitch ass niggas.

President of Reasonable Viewers Association.

They should stop telling us of each other's sexcapade. It's childish and uncalled for. That's my own.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Gungnir:

I disagree we only gist......on facts.
Dem miracle and Co are gisting on fact too na

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I'm not saying he didn't say it to Tobi. I'm just wondering when Anto told Miracle ni...
Oh okay...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
That awkward moment when miracle said other housemates have been fücking.

I am like.... Really?

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

Miracle said Anto told him he caught Teddy A and bam bam having sex grin cheesy

"I don't want to ruin her brand, blah blah blah " grin

Wait a minute who did he tell?
Was it tobi?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dem miracle and Co are gisting on fact too na

Those ones aren't men or the type I had all through the cliques I had from high school.

When we have such gist, we go talk am the person the matter concern go hear. Me personally I will call the person and say it.to.the person face if him no dey house. Abi him want beat me?

You may not have a lot of friends but the few you have will be true ones.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
deelizabeth93:

wink, we fit vote for Angel sha, if he's up...As per Teddy's talking padi and he's intelligent. But dem no dey do friends for this kain thing sometimes. Let's see how the thing go be tomorrow.
that s exactly the forecast in all my teddy A WhatsApp group chat thoug , the guy is good too yea let's see how it 'll play out.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Copied*
#Bbnaija
Cee-C: miracle I'm disappointed in you
Miracle: what did I do?
Cee-C: don't worry
Miracle: if you don't want to talk then go nau, you think you can try that nonsense you do with Tobi with me...... You are just confused!
Cee- C: https:///rViXIdb4mC

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Papiikush:
That awkward moment when miracle said other housemates have been fücking.

I am like.... Really?

As na Tobi see am for bathroom with his babe the other day, he's just trying to justify his actions by saying others are doing it too...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lolu would try his best to cuddle and kiss Anto in private.. When she refused, Lolu will start jumping from one housemate to another telling them that he is not into Anto... Lol
Who does that?
Lolu said all that when he was carrying out a task by Biggie which he failed woefully.
True that he has said he is attracted to Big girls but he likes her now and that’s all that matters.
He likes her and she does him too but she is not cut out for romance, she is all about the game and i admire that

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Miracle is trying to make Nina feel that every body is doing it so that he can keep getting more #BBNaija grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
77up:
that s exactly the forecast in all my teddy A WhatsApp group chat thoug , the guy is good too yea let's see how it 'll play out.

77up, add me to the whatsapp group... I don dey wait make them add me since...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Very dodgy camera
MINaTo gist? No
BaMTeddy cuddling lipsrsealed cheesy? No (I would really rather not see this though)
Close up of Ahneeka disturbing her pimples angry more interesting
SMH

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Miracle shld keep quiet Abeg, cos him and Nina are fucking doesn't mean erry other HMs are doing it... He is trying too hard to justify the whole Ish... He had better keep doing his knacks and keep quiet there!!

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
https://twitter.com/Vjustoneminute/status/967889572347727872?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

Watch Miracle having the discussion about teddy with Tobi and Mina....

Them talk say them don fück is different from i saw them fücking.

Many people on this thread are watching BBNaija from nairaland please don't pass false information.

BamTeddy are not that useless

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Seems konji hold the guy well.
Lol konji is holding most of them and some have eased themselves alredy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
deelizabeth93:

As na Tobi see am for bathroom with his babe the other day, he's just trying to justify his actions by saying others are doing it too...
If others are eating poison, I am sure he will eat it too.

Lol... Dumb excuse.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
LOL. I like the theories being brought up by another team.

But some of you could identify and conclude on different types of position from under duvet.

It was also so easy to believe Tobi yesterday and attack everyone who called him out for snitching and trying to throw fellow HMs under th bus. Hypocrisy and double standard...a common term used here.

Now you see nothing is as it seems and some supporters and observers will always try to look beyond the surface.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You wish... smiley
When did Anto tell Miracle... Were they both in the bathroom then when she told him ? or maybe she told Miracle in his dreams ... When did Miracle tell Tobi? You people ehn! grin

Miracle wants to add lying to his CV. smiley

It never happened, he is lying, he knows people know about him and nina smashing, so he wants other couples to be involved too, he should continue forking nina in peace, he shouldn't try to smear our people. How pathetic, sitting there lying and gossiping for over an hour.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Eeghe:
Very dodgy camera
MINaTo gist? No
BaMTeDDY cuddling lipsrsealed cheesy? No
SMH

Big brother has an agenda, imagine an immunity for a stupid nomination no one saw coming .
The cameras love painting Miracle bad ,let's just be watching...
Shame on Ebuka for condoning this.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Eeghe:
Very dodgy camera
MINaTo gist? No
BaMTeddy cuddling lipsrsealed cheesy? No (I would really rather not see this though)
SMH

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
zaynie:

You're even slower than I thought. shocked
Stick to bbn threads...... You'll get lost elsewhere cry
Or you can keep speaking loudly and rudely that way you can hide your nothingness. wink
Good luck!

Ujsizzle! Hi!
Goodnight! kiss

Mama Zaynie, I sight you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Just this morning we had to defend Mina over an unproven allegation from Tobi, but miracle comes out to say Anto told him bamteddy were having sex, people say he is lying grin
Truth can never be hidden for long

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Angel says hes hollywood idol is james cameron the greatest director since martin scorsese.i like him for that
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Giel:

grin grin

Smashing goals grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Watch the videos about the discussion miracle had with Tobi here...

https://twitter.com/Vjustoneminute/status/967889572347727872?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

https://twitter.com/Vjustoneminute/status/967891643566305282?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

Don't listen to dummies on this thread. They are going down the drain but they want to take others along with them... It can't happen. grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Giel:

grin grin

cheesy
True sha

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
senatordave1:
Angel says hes hollywood idol is james cameron the greatest director since martin scorsese.i like him for that
But you don't like me, he's my favorite director too.
The dark Knight and terminator trilogy are some of my favorite movies.
Avatar and Titanic I've also watched but didn't really like them much.
Zoe is a beautiful girl though and Leonardo is a god.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.