Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889719 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Giel Giel Giel!! I got banned again cheesy angry angry angry
haha wetting you do na,make den no ban you o, I just like diff name you dey call your babies grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gflat: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2018
mediocre:
Ehen! I knew bambam looked too familiar
She was a finalist. It is evidently on her Instagram page
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Undertaker001:
Condoms has been missing. I guess they have wings. And please don't tell me it's Miracle because you people were shouting lastweek that he doesn't use condoms. Sooo, it's your favs Lmaoo ..

grin toilet goals

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
So bamteddy have knacked grin
Jesus is good. grin
show me the money haaa sory wizkid comes to mind , anyway show me the video or picture undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Undertaker001:
The street always wins ..
take it to the street...loud it..
Lol, isn't it too early for all these undecided
It's been barely a month.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Gflat:

She was a finalist. It is evidently on her Instagram page
She was not a finalist. She never got into the house. She was dropped after semi finals of auditions.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:56am On Feb 26, 2018
77up:
show me the money haaa sory wizkid comes to mind , anyway show me the video or picture undecided
Limca, isn't it past your bedtime?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:57am On Feb 26, 2018
mediocre:
She was not a finalist. She never got into the house. She was dropped after semi finals of auditions.
grin grin cheesy
Well now it makes perfect sense.
People always have a thing that draws them together.
Sometimes greatness in the case of bey and Jay other times..... Well?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

Tell us more
I'm interested grin grin
na dat one you go like to see Aproko grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Miracle didn't lie grin Tobi - under the duvet plety things dey happen for this house singing stylishly
Rico - Yesterday three teams dey on full form grin i guess mina where the three teams abi.? All of ona no well. But ona go dey alright las las

I trust Rico...my guy na cid

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Hey dear

Tobi and Cee C were sleeping in the same bed one night, Cee C removed her top in the night, Tobi woke up and saw that she was unclad and covered her because he knew she wouldn't want anyone to see her exposed, Cee C woke up and was insinuating that she'd been touched without consent by Tobi, Tobi was astounded and upset by the allegations, she apologised but their relationship hasn't really been the same since

On top of that she just generally has a bad attitude, she can be territorial when it comes to him and makes issues out of trivial things but the allegations are what put a strain in their relationship
Thank you smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I'm not saying he didn't say it to Tobi. I'm just wondering when Anto told Miracle ni...
you dey mind all this mofos , make den show us d video of how it take happen , we comment on only wot we see ,not then say then say grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2018
asscb:
Copied*
#Bbnaija
Cee-C: miracle I'm disappointed in you
Miracle: what did I do?
Cee-C: don't worry
Miracle: if you don't want to talk then go nau, you think you can try that nonsense you do with Tobi with me...... You are just confused!
Cee- C: https:///rViXIdb4mC
as you no come talk wetting ceec talk last last, kuku kee me rainow grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:17am On Feb 26, 2018
deelizabeth93:

77up, add me to the whatsapp group... I don dey wait make them add me since...
https:///invite/0RgeCdJ9Jhs9QO1mbgpJ86 one of the numerous group grin

wee go take vote kee person soonest grin like I even want make den nominate teddy sef, oya biggie we dont want your immunity again, take back your immunity grin cheesy NOW!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:
https://twitter.com/Vjustoneminute/status/967889572347727872?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

Watch Miracle having the discussion about teddy with Tobi and Mina....

Them talk them don fück is different from i saw them fücking.

Many people on this thread are watching BBNaija from nairaland please don't pass false information.

BamTeddy are not that useless
one moniker here made me understand dat some are watching from dia stove grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:

Do you have data? (I know you will bring screenshots of your 100gb data balance..)

You can check that link i dropped and stop disturbing me with odorifurious mentions

Guy your English ehn? I gats google that shii
Odoriferous, you mean. I know a vagina that is perfectly qualified by that.

But PapiiKush you dey thin skinned o. No be all yarns you go dey reply. You be man o.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:29am On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:
Y'all should be careful about updates you read.

Liars plenty for this thread Abeg...
dude just shot himself in the leg for dat gossip shit tonight sa tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2018
77up:
https:///invite/0RgeCdJ9Jhs9QO1mbgpJ86 one of the numerous group grin

wee go take vote kee person soonest grin like I even want make den nominate teddy sef, oya biggie we dont want your immunity again, take back your immunity grin cheesy NOW!!!

grin grin...Your hand they scratch you...
Abeg we need am, make we humble now because of bambam for now until we are up against each other. We go use this week gather votes for next week...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:41am On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Limca, isn't it past your bedtime?
not yet o jare Coca-Cola grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:43am On Feb 26, 2018
deelizabeth93:

grin grin...Your hand they scratch you...
Abeg we need am, make we humble now because of bambam for now until we are up against each other. We go use this week gather votes for next week...
dats right grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:46am On Feb 26, 2018
77up:
dats right grin

The link wey you send no go... E be like say this one too don full.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:51am On Feb 26, 2018
bamteddy doing praise and worship under the duvet at the moment

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Mina doing theirs

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Nina is with Miracle in the luxury room. She just told miracle to bring out his dick

Hmmm some touching is going on...

Is this kissing or sucking ?

Na who dey breath like goat there? grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Nawa oh... See as person heartbeat dey sound for microphone.

Suck anxiety to suck dick... Smh.

Nina brings out Miracle's dick... She is massaging it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:06am On Feb 26, 2018
Nina is back downstairs after some touching
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:08am On Feb 26, 2018
Bambam Is now on top of Teddy-A stomach to stomach.

Teddy-A......I don't deserve you
Bambam...I don't deserve you too

Make una talk loud make we hear na

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 2:13am On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:
Bambam Is now on top of Teddy-A stomach to stomach.

Teddy-A......I don't deserve you
Bambam...I don't deserve you too

Make ins talk loud make we hear na
she is topless...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Teddy is disrespectful.

BamBam wish to be with Rico instead of TeddyA..

Bla bla bla...

Now BamBam got what she wants, she still can't leave poor Tadddi Aaaayyy (In Nina's voice) grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 4:02am On Feb 26, 2018
MizzD:
Nina said anto wS trying to get to her earlier in the week by flaunting miracle in her face

Tobi came in here to be ashewo grin, but he later pledged his loyalty to CeeC and she took it for granted

Cameraman is Savage.. He just had to flip over to show us CeeC's face while mirabi was talking about her . Ceec is troubled, no doubts.

Miracle said CeeC initiated the game so she can sell herself, cos she figured she might be out soon. That at the end of the day, they (tobi nina and himself) even spoke better them (her and ifu)

He Said CeeC is always saying people are boring and they should create content. Miracle said they all passed through the auditions and there's a reason they were chosen. So entertainment should be natural.

Nina said she didn't even know what to say. Like what does she do.

See these shameless boys o.. If you were not interested, you could have just stepped aside duh. If only they knew some housemates especially miracle scored cool points with the biography they are now condemning.

And na where nina mouth go open be this undecided. Tell us about yourself, aunty barely said anything.

Wow I didn't even watch this. One thing on this thread was trying to argue blindly with me on this. Thank you for posting this. Imagine what a fellow housemate thinks of her idea, then I wonder what those over analysing all she does would have said.

World people grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 26, 2018
Undertaker001, livelymatilda, PapiiKush una updates na gold for those of us wey no get access to live feeds.

Today's going to be another BamTeddy Vs Mina fans battle.

God please only Rico deserves to win this game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)