Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,472 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927061 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Team Miracle hope we are ready to save our boy this week

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

You better stop boasting before Tobi will remove chair from under your bottom tongue tongue

But I agree though that if Miracle is up, he will save Miracle.

Tobi wouldn't dare! angry tongue tongue

I want MeeMee and CeeC up, let's see if the juju don really clear for him eyes... cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
ifedayosol:

Yes, we dey here. No shaking bro. Anytime he is up for eviction, we ll shutdown bbn with votes
am telling you with what is going on now and with yesterday false accusation, bbn voting database 'll crash any time teddy is up , bbn will experience the kind of vote they never have before.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

Or end up like Beverly, week 1 to the end was never nominated but came out 5th.

Someone said Beverly deserves a prize for being the only housemate that was never nominated throughout her stay in the bb house.
I think I agree.

Yes
Same with Marvis 5th
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ceec said the situation in the house is getting worse.that at a time you will feel like strangling fellow HMS.
When I say this girl is toxic
They will call me a hater
Shey una don hear am?
hmm...if she were my flatmate, I will.always sleep with one eye open...
I actually noticed her on the first night where she wore this very open cleavage red gown but when she entered the house she started using her hand and belt to cover the cleavage like I don't even understand. I saw "pretentious" from the beginning

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:

She wasn't..... Tobi is even tired of her but doesn't want show it..

Tired of Alex, how?

77up! False accusation? cheesy cheesy grin

ladyprosper:

All hands on deck, Maami!

Oshe11, issa bout time biko. cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Myredeemerlives:

Yes
Same with Marvis 5th

Exactly.
I compared her to Marvis because marvis went up for evictions once or more.

But as at now Alex is more like beverly.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
77up:
am telling you with what is going on now and with yesterday false accusation, bbn voting database 'll crash any time teddy is up , bbn will experience the kind of vote they never have before.
i haven't been really watching cos of time and getting updates here is getting impossible with long epistles. Please, was the accusation wrong?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mamaboms: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
BBN voting database is not even ready...we are waiting
77up:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Now they've started, when I start my own now, they'll say I've started.
Team bamteddy better caution your member else blood will flow here this morning.
Miracle gossiped with Teddy A, who in that house started calling miracle weak, who went into the diary room several times telling big brother that miracle had nothing to offer and at such should be evicted?
Who said the only thing miracle had to offer was his fine face and that's the reason people saved him?
Who had the face of the snake that swallowed millions when miracle won their wager even though it guaranteed him extra smoking to finish up whatever little time left in his life?

Does Teddy A have monopoly of gossip?
Alpha male ahneeka finished his history.....

You better respect yourself because if I decide to remember Teddy A today, his fans will start crying.
Seems like you've not been enjoying the level of peace here.

Anyway the miracle I know does not lie, if he says something, that is the way it is.
Ricco even confirmed it as well, that three teams went at it yesterday, it couldn't be ifu ,ricco, ahn or angel so which are the teams ? undecided
Or is ricco a liar too?

You better respect yourself.
just tell us u don tire of been yourself , na only BAMTEDDY fans dey here

btw which blood wan flow sef grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
I can't shake this feeling that Ahneeka can not stand Ifu....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Our MeeMee lost and we're here doing tongue out, we no well ahswear. grin

I know this week will favor us sha. If you know, you know! cool

Lol, we are still happy na grin

As in cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
ladyprosper:
We are ready, 70 percent is our target. I'll vote with everyone's phone.
But I still think Tobi will save him kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

Lol, we are still happy na grin

As in cool

We're happy people! grin

If MeeMee isn't up for eviction, my votes belong to CeeC. My dramaqueen! kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I kuku asked someone a simple question nii, very simple question. undecided undecided

My flexing flexers. kiss kiss
lolz grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

You better stop boasting before Tobi will remove chair from under your bottom tongue tongue

But I agree though that if Miracle is up, he will save Miracle.
From my calculations,If Miracle and Cee-c are not nominated for possible eviction.... Then one of them will be safe.

If one of Cee-c and Tobi is nominated, then there is a chance both of them will be safe..

If Cee-c and Miracle are both nominated, then only one will be safe.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
That 60 mentions I am seeing are those things for me grin
Like are you kidding me? grin

Have to go for my facials now grin
A stunning person like me is supposed to look good.
Nothing is more enthralling than walking on the road and everyone is staring.
Some people will never get that feeling grin
Some people the only thing that stares back at them are their broken and dusty mirror.

Life is unfair sha
No one should be permitted this amount of beauty grin

Nairaland men can sha worwor grin

Yimu grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
77up:

77up I was supporting and voting Teddy A before but because he is so arrogant, disrespectful, full of him self, and now has a fake "no sex" video circulating, I pledge to crash the data base with you grin teamTeddyA till the end!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ginaz:

No one is being hypocritical!!!

If not the other housemates that said it, would you have known?

But Mina everyone knows. Why? Cos they don't have a fuccking self respect for themselves.

They do it without a care in the world. Even if those people are having sex, they have a sense to be discreet About what they are doing cos they are on a national TV.

That's what being an adult entails . You act mature in trying circumstances . Not make rash decisions and expect people to give you a pat on your back.

It's Mina fans who are being hypocritical because he is a favorite. Nothing he does seems out of place .

He is always right and never wrong. Imagine if it was TeddyA fuckinggg bam bam this way do you know what would have been said?

They will literally give miracle the money and praise him for being such a gentleman for not touching Nina.

But see the way he uses this girl to the extent everyone knows. Everyone!!!

And nobody is coming for his head. Rather they are defending him saying he is an adult, everyone have sex.

U dey make me vex...tht u saw movements under a duvet means tht pple had sex??.....did u c the d, penetrate the p..If u r asked to provide evidence tht those two pple had sex n a court, what will u provide..tht nonsense video that shows nothing.....wise up now

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

We're happy people! grin

Yay! Thank you in anticipation of helping my problem child.. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
What we should all know is that we only see like 25%percent of what actually happens in the house. Other info we get thru gossips. So one one should claim to be 100% sure of anything. Going by what Nina said they weren't the first to have sex.
janellemonae:

So who was using it. Leolex?? I don't believe Alex has had sex in dt house. Definitely not with Leo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
As in eh. If it's Nina now they will all pity Collins.
janellemonae:

So is this now a real rltshp? I had concluded these two were using themselves as strategy and giving us a kissing show. Surprised he told ebuka they "were together and getting stronger and stronger."

Isn't teddy in a CURRENT relationship outside the house? All these baby papas sef. Smh.

**sipszobo**

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cee'c says biggie is making the house boring by forcing people to go to the luxury lounge with strategic partners.

She says she is glad she did not even win head of house as going upstairs with Lolu would have been a no-no for her.

And Angel has this half smile on his face like "yeah girl, I know who you wanna go up with" grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ceec my gee
AkA drama Queen
My friend says she knows
People are taking pictures of them(her)
And she likes it!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
I expect Miracle to have more votes this week if he's up for eviction; votes from Anto's, Nina's (since she's not up) and His fans.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

We're happy people! grin

Please don't waste your votes and energy.
Which one is cee cee again?
If miracle is not up, we rest, take some vacation and get back our strength.
Every week is not for voting.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

Yay! Thank you in anticipation of helping my problem child.. grin grin

Lol. Uwlc! I like her too, a bit rude but she's never shy to say how she feels even if na rubbish feeling... cheesy tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:
Cee'c says biggie is making the house boring by forcing people to go to the luxury lounge with strategic partners.

She says she is glad she did not even win head of house as going upstairs with Lolu would have been a no-no for her.

And Angel has this half smile on his face like "yeah girl, I know who you wanna go up with" grin
lol....yes na...she was there for two weeks and she didn't find it boring.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Amyceilyn(f): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Plz house, I read Tobi won HoH who did he save? Someone plzzzzz

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
mizz2posh:

77up I was supporting and voting Teddy A before but because he is so arrogant, disrespectful, full of him self, and now has a fake "no sex" video circulating, I pledge to crash the data base with you grin teamTeddyA till the [/s]end!
Already saw this on twitter, if you must steal, try and making it interesting. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
JuicyStar:

She said that? Pls Biggie should get a psychologist for this lady ooh. Bitterness can lead to something else. Tobi please be careful.
The girl has some sanity issues
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Amyceilyn:
Plz house, I read Tobi won HoH who did he save? Someone plzzzzz

Saving comes up later today after live nominations

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)