Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,144 members, 7,842,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3916789 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
I heard Teddy clearly tell bambam that they should form relationship and get other people jealous,that if she isn't down with it he will go for other ladies. Immediately after he told her he has a babe who he is proud of.shekina
deelizabeth93:

Heard his relationship was about a week old before coming to BBN and he's not in a relationship with his baby mama. Seems she's married or something. He could be falling for Bams, who knows?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tobi playing 1 touch footie with Ahneeka and Ifu.

Angel in the hammock (harvork according to Rico).

Cee'c sitting on a bench beside Angel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Uwlc! I like her too, a bit rude but she's never shy to say how she feels even if na rubbish feeling... cheesy tongue
That witch upset miracle yesterday.
Keeping her in that house will only make miracle and Nina uncomfortable.
Our babies need a good healthy environment to grow and flourish.
If cee cee is up please let her go in peace. undecided

If there are just two people up and it's between her and Bamike, then we are sending Bamike home grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Exactly people be spreading false info upandan
AntiBrutus:

http://www.zeeworldfilms.com/2018/02/zee-world-tv-live-saturday-update-on.html
Calm down, this lie is too much. Miracle never spoke about MINa sexcapade with HMs. He spoke about sex generally, and Nina picked offence...maybe because it hit close to home. Miracle never shared it with HMs.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Please don't waste your votes and energy.
Which one is cee cee again?
If miracle is not up, we rest, take some vacation and get back our strength.
Every week is not for voting.

Haba! It won't hurt to help safe my 3rd favourite HM. Don't worry, I get enough energy stored up. kiss

Threebear:

Already saw this on twitter, if you must steal, try and making it interesting. grin

Kikikikiki cheesy grin
Later, they'll be accusing those on Twitter for stealing comments from here. If you know, you know! The comment was for our dearest MeeMee sef. grin cheesy nairaland people!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

Come on give her a break grin.

She does not know how to talk and she makes too much mouth but imagine being forced to see someone you would rather not see as per failed relationships.

Especially, if you know deep down inside you that you messed up the relationship.
I keep saying it, they are all doing well....even CeeC. Me myself and I would go crazy if I were there for a week.If I work for 8 straight hours without my phone,I get agitated, much less being locked up for a whole month...arggggggggggghhhhhh!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dezenazil:
I heard Teddy clearly tell bambam that they should form relationship and get other people jealous,that if she isn't down with it he will go for other ladies. Immediately after he told her he has a babe who he is proud of.shekina
Don't mind dethroned Queen Elizabeth, she only hears what she wants to hear.
Bamike will be used and dumped like every other woman with low self esteem .

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Baby Alex ur help is needed now try talk to tobi to save Leo if he's up for possible eviction!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:

How did she got him hard? Maybe you didn't watch last night when Nina asked him to bring out his dick.. Maybe you didn't hear his heavy breath last night.. Pleaee don't twist what is clear to those who watched it biko..

You watched it yeah.....u r d only me watching big brother, did u c her playing with his dick, tht made u come to this conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Treasuredlove:
hmm...if she were my flatmate, I will.always sleep with one eye open...
I actually noticed her on the first night where she wore this very open cleavage red gown but when she entered the house she started using her hand and belt to cover the cleavage like I don't even understand. I saw "pretentious" from the beginning
Biggie's house has confused her grin .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

If there are just two people up and it's between her and Bamike, then we are sending Bamike home grin

grin grin grin

What did Bamke do to you?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Haba! It won't hurt to help safe my 3rd favourite HM. Don't worry, I get enough energy stored up. kiss

Kikikikiki cheesy grin
Later, they'll be accusing those on Twitter for stealing comments from here. If you know, you know! The comment was for our dearest MeeMee sef. grin cheesy nairaland people!
They are too desperate grin
At this point, they'll steal miracle's boxers grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
So miracle is captain Pringles grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:

How did she got him hard? Maybe you didn't watch last night when Nina asked him to bring out his dick.. Maybe you didn't hear his heavy breath last night.. Pleaee don't twist what is clear to those who watched it biko..
Lady Matilda, the way you're going about attacking everyone ,you're not making it easy for cee cee undecided

I hope only your votes can save her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
freshboi88:

You watched it yeah.....u r d only me watching big brother, did u c her playing with his dick, tht made u come to this conclusion.
1....Last night, I heard Nina telling Miracle to bring out his dick and Miracle told her that he is not stopping her..

2..This morning at the closet, I heard and saw Miracle telling Nina hay he is angry with her. He said Nina left her after Playing with his "dis thing" (dick).

Add 1 and 2 together..
If you can't come up with a reasonable answer... Then I can't help you..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Biggie should give these people football even if na miniature one...

Miracle, Angel, Ifu and Tobi playing a set after Ahneeka got kicked out.

Miracle now out and replaced by Ahneeka. grin grin

Fun times.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

True that! shocked angry

Now that you remind me, I'll give this a second thought. Kikikikiki grin

Bamike, I like her name but there's no way I'm voting her. Not for any reason, she needs to go continue her queenbee madness in her papa house. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
I hope tobi will save miracle but they may be a twist as leo is trying to persuade alex to beg tobi to save lifu.as far as ceelo is up for nomination,am ok.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Another says she thinks
Nina is with a child
Cos Nina took her food
And now she's stealing from
The cooking pot grin

Meanwhile, lolu be following Anto
Like an opportunist grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Alheeri:
Baby Alex ur help is needed now try talk to tobi to save Leo if he's up for possible eviction!
she should not try it. It will never work. Leo was a jerk to Tobi since after the party out of jealousy. Tobi no go hear rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Lady Matilda, the way you're going about attacking everyone ,you're not making it easy for cee cee undecided

I hope only your votes can save her.
Lol.. What is my business if Cee-c wins or not... If I don't vote, why should I be worried about who stays or who leaves.... Are all the remaining housemates better than those that have been evicted?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

We're happy people! grin

If MeeMee isn't up for eviction, my votes belong to CeeC. My dramaqueen! kiss

Very happy.

Lol, OK.
So miracle didn't go to clear cee c again?
Mtchewwww, angry

Nah my votes go to Gelah if mito isn't up.
I don't mind Angel, he is OK, and I love Ahneeka, she makes me smile. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Treasuredlove:
i haven't been really watching cos of time and getting updates here is getting impossible with long epistles. Please, was the accusation wrong?
totally wrong because no evidence. we all comment on what we see and to the best of my view , I didn't see BAMTEDDY having sex.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Housemates give Bambam a standing ovation for making them win deir wager last week. Biggie is pleased with her grin
Anto:ah bambam so you wher d1 dat stole the baby??

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:

Tobi lost the 2 wager when he was the HOH because most of the housemates were breaking rules left right and center..

IT took Biggie to warn them and have some people strikes before they could win their wager under Khloe..

They could have lost their wager under Khloe.... Biggie just pitied them... Some of the housemates knew and said it that they really didn't deserve it...
I short, Tobi was the most hard working HOH.... Klhoe and Miracle didn't really do much compared to Tobi
I have been vindicated again.. Biggie just confirmed it that Bambam won them their wager under Miracle as HOH..
It was the secret task to steal baby dolls from fellow housemates that won them their wager..

IT takes a collective effort to win wager...

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
Another says she thinks
Nina is with a child
Cos Nina took her food
And now she's stealing from
The cooking pot grin

Meanwhile, lolu be following Anto
Like an opportunist grin
Hahahaha cheesy grin

Who said this? Nina has been bit ill though. Mini Mina fall on them. cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Same here . The guy has serious self control as a man. Al dose bumbum on hez something and hez still hanging in there.? I doff my cap
77up:
totally wrong because no evidence. we all comment on what we see and to the best of my view , I didn't see BAMTEDDY having sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tobi is so dominant,winning hoh 3 times in 5 weeks.i see him setting an unprecedented record by winning it 5 or more times with 6 weeks left.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
mamaboms:
BBN voting database is not even ready...we are waiting
yes o ,patiently waiting.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
If Tobi saves Leo which most likely will happen cos of alex/leo's closeness, then Lolu/CeeC better be worried

I personally still want CeeC to survive another week, i still wanna see her booty cause troble in that house d'you get? grin

I wished tobi dint save Leo tho, lets see how he performs with the votes, maybe real estates and buildings go give am votes win sef, who knws grin

Still team Mina cheesy
with sweet nina safe, miracle 90% votes, ricco 10% No time grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

Very happy.

Lol, OK.
So miracle didn't go to clear cee c again?
Mtchewwww, angry

Nah my votes go to Gelah if mito isn't up.
I don't mind Angel, he is OK, and I love Ahneeka, she makes me smile. cheesy

See as you wan turn Khloe, he didn't jhor. tongue

I like Ahneeka too but Angel is too serious for my liking, I don't like serious people. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ginaz:

I would have deleted yours as well but honestly I do not have the strength to press on my delete button.

Now in a court room, when there are no evidence, a case can't be considered. But when there are evidence of a said crime, even if just one, the case goes on a long journey of being justified.

Now miracle has a sex tape with Nina, that's an evidence. No denying what they did except you want to close your eyes to a very hard evidence and in that case you are not being truthful.

Teddy has never done an open thing like that, no evidence against him. These are rumors only, not founded

But the same can't be said of miracle after all he has already done it. For Tobi to run away in shock and whispers were already floating about what they were doing, not to talk of the very first week he kissed Nina in the the bathroom and the video came out.

All evidence are against him, which means there was a high probability it wasn't just a rumor.

Give me a tape of teddy A and bam bam having sex, just one. Then I might say I'm being hypocritical.

But for miracle, we already know the answer All evidence cannot be disputed.

That would be my last response to you. And for those gossiper you were going on and off about, they are not my business. Dont be emotional when judging a case.

Dumb post, how does movement under a duvet bcome evidence admissible in court, I'm not a lawyer but I know tht in law u have to prove beyond every reasonable doubt. I'm surprised u don't know what tht means

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.