Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927306 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

That witch upset miracle yesterday.
Keeping her in that house will only make miracle and Nina uncomfortable.
Our babies need a good healthy environment to grow and flourish.
If cee cee is up please let her go in peace. undecided

If there are just two people up and it's between her and Bamike, then we are sending Bamike home grin
Lol.. Let her go na.. That "witch" is the only true friend that Nina has in that building after Miracle ... Alex has nominated Mina and will do it again..

Same way Gifty nominated Coco-ice after she saved her not knowing that she really likes her.

Didnt you watch how Nina was defending Cee-c before Tobi and Miracle last night? That should tell you Nina is happy seeing Cee-c around.. Lol
Let her go oooo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
mizz2posh:

77up I was supporting and voting Teddy A before but because he is so arrogant, disrespectful, full of him self, and now has a fake "no sex" video circulating, I pledge to crash the data base with you grin teamTeddyA till the end!
hahahahaa u cracked me up man,dats good ..lets shutdown bbn database any time he's up but pls dis week , we are going for bamco.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:

1....Last night, I heard Nina telling Miracle to bring out his dick and Miracle told her that he is not stopping her..

2..This morning at the closet, I heard and saw Miracle telling Nina hay he is angry with her. He said Nina left her after Playing with his "dis thing" (dick).

Add 1 and 2 together..
If you can't come up with a reasonable answer... Then I can't help you..

Adding 1 and 2 togeda is d part were I will have to fault u...u don't need to help me, the person who needs help is clearly u. How d hell do u prove a case by telling d judge to add 1 and 1 togeda.......

Scenario in court: cross examination
Lawyer: did u actually c Nina playing with miracles male organ
You: Nina told miracle to bring out his dick
Lawyer: did u actually c Nina holding miracles male organ
You: the next day I heard miracle telling Nina tht he Is angry with her because she played with his thing
Lawyer: don't waste the time of this honorable court, did u actually c Nina playing with miracles male organ
You: umm uhmmmmm........lawyer u put 1 and 2 togeda nah.

Lawyer shakes his head and says no further question

Hu ever u r, stop this madness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
77up:
just tell us u don tire of been yourself , na only BAMTEDDY fans dey here

btw which blood wan flow sef grin

The blood he has been sucking from miracle's two balls. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
freshboi88:

U dey make me vex...tht u saw movements under a duvet means tht pple had sex??.....did u c the d, penetrate the p.. If u r asked to provide evidence tht those two pple had sex n a court, what will u provide..tht nonsense video that shows nothing .....wise up now
hahaha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

We are ready, 70 percent is our target. I'll vote with everyone's phone.
But I still think Tobi will save him kiss

Tobi might not save miracle a second time, cos as the saying goes, everyday no be Christmas.

don't be surprised if he even saves cee c just to prove he is a better being.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

We are ready, 70 percent is our target. I'll vote with everyone's phone.
But I still think Tobi will save him kiss

Tobi might not save miracle a second time, cos as the saying goes, everyday no be Christmas.

don't be surprised if he even saves cee c just to prove he is a better being, besides that girl Juju strong!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
So this CeeC can never see anything
Good in others?
Describing ambition in the wrong form.
Aunty I know it all take it easy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Can't Cee C talk without bringing Tobi into it. And some people are saying she is over him. Yimu

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Already saw this on twitter, if you must steal, try and making it interesting. grin
did he steal from you grin

abediiii

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Already saw this on twitter, if you must steal, try and making it interesting. grin
did he steal from you grin

abegiiii

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nina to some housemates ----She is making points(referring to Cee-c)..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Aunty I know it all take it easy.
Ceec' s comments are disturbing ooo
Talking about killing again!
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
Good in others?

Analysing when she still doesn't not know Jack about the major things in play in that house

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
prewtyjulie:

don't be surprised if he even saves cee c just to prove he is a better being.
Then home is calling him .
Whenever he's up, I hope the fans of the person he saved votes him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Who said this? Nina has been bit ill though. Mini Mina fall on them. cheesy cheesy kiss
lol...its Anto
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:
Nina to some housemates ----She is making points(referring to Cee-c)..

Nina likes her. She defended her a bit last night.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

That witch upset miracle yesterday.
Keeping her in that house will only make miracle and Nina uncomfortable.
Our babies need a good healthy environment to grow and flourish.
If cee cee is up please let her go in peace. undecided

If there are just two people up and it's between her and Bamike, then we are sending Bamike home grin
then we ll all see how ceec will win bamike grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cee-c is just saying rubbish....................................

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

See as you wan turn Khloe, he didn't jhor. tongue

I like Ahneeka too but Angel is too serious for my liking, I don't like serious people. undecided
I'm coming into the house to flog him. Next time he shouldn't raise my expectations angry

Awww embarassed

Forgive angel na, angel can make someone laugh with the way he hypes himself.
I just don't want ahneeka to leave yet.

Anyways, all this is if mito isn't up sha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
I love Rico grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is she not tired of hitting her hands and saying "do you understand" every 10secs.

Aunty lawyer I don't understand

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
Then home is calling him . Whenever he's up, I hope the fans of the person he saved votes him.
lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fistop:
Cee-c is just saying rubbish....................................
Talking non stop

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
RedDistrict:
If Tobi saves Leo which most likely will happen cos of alex/leo's closeness, then Lolu/CeeC better be worried

I personally still want CeeC to survive another week, i still wanna see her booty cause troble in that house d'you get? grin

I wished tobi dint save Leo tho, lets see how he performs with the votes, maybe real estates and buildings go give am votes win sef, who knws grin

Still team Mina cheesy
with sweet nina safe, miracle 90% votes, ricco 10% No time grin
You're team Mina but you'll be sharing your votes ?
Will Rico's fans share their votes?
Will Teddy a's fans share their votes ?
This is the mentality that will make us lose.
If you are a fan of someone, give them your 100 percent support.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
I think I have heard #do you understand 45million times

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Who said this? Nina has been bit ill though. Mini Mina fall on them. cheesy cheesy kiss
Lol. You'll just be praying for mini Mina's for them as if you'll help take care of the baby grin
It keeps making me laugh grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
rockybabz:
I think I have heard #do you understand 45million times

I thought I was the only one tired of it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
genius43:
Is she not tired of hitting her hands and saying "do you understand" every 10secs.

Aunty lawyer I don't understand
Looooollll grin
Has someone ever told her "I don't understand"?
I wonder how She'll cope grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
jojogirlx:
Housemates give Bambam a standing ovation for making them win deir wager last week. Biggie is pleased with her grin
Anto:ah bambam so you wher d1 dat stole the baby??
All hail de queen grin

haters can hug transformer grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Someone said Tboss deserves
An apology.
Tboss is an angel compared ceec.
Arggggggggg

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
Good in others?

Some people in this house, some people in this house...

And she dey use muscle do the talking.

She makes general conversations very personalised.

Leo almost tackled her and Bam Bam just dey look am smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.