Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3936611 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
As problematic as Cee C can be she's so fine to me

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
I never saw any girl like my Peary Nina before grin

Ahswear! I know I can also come up with silly questions at times but Nina's a pro at it. Earlier today, MeeMee told her to help get him toothpick... She actually asked how many, guy told her 10. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
True, very peng
ibkayee:
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ginaz:

When they say proven beyond reasonable doubt they are looking at hard evidence. Evidence that cannot be denied, that is factual.

Rumors are not factual and can never be considered in a court case.

Things said about teddy A are rumors without facts, not one evidence was found. Miracle has an evidence, twice. This is enough to hook him. even if he didn't do it, so far he had a previous record of doing it, it counts .

Take this to court and the judge won't face teddy A, miracle would face the full force of the heat. Those videos would be fetched, investigated.

The videos are beyond reasonable doubt that miracle and Nina might be having sex. (now the rumors are now being factual due to the fact that there is a sex tape)

All that is remaining is an investigation.

Face the truth Biko . Miracle should hold up to his mistakes, not rubbing it on others. That's what is making me angry because he is the only one who is on record having sex.

Ur evidence for him having sex cannot be tendered as evidence and would not be admissible in any court.

Yes both were under d duvet and movements was seen, but those tht prove sex happened??... Does tht prove there was penetration??....no it doesn't!!!. Movements could be nytyn, it could be dry humping, they can come out and deny nothing happened.. So u c ur evidence is flat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Piont proven
freshboi88:

Adding 1 and 2 togeda is d part were I will have to fault u...u don't need to help me, the person who needs help is clearly u. How d hell do u prove a case by telling d judge to add 1 and 1 togeda.......

Scenario in court: cross examination
Lawyer: did u actually c Nina playing with miracles male organ
You: Nina told miracle to bring out his dick
Lawyer: did u actually c Nina holding miracles male organ
You: the next day I heard miracle telling Nina tht he Is angry with her because she played with his thing
Lawyer: don't waste the time of this honorable court, did u actually c Nina playing with miracles male organ
You: umm uhmmmmm........lawyer u put 1 and 2 togeda nah.

Lawyer shakes his head and says no further question

Hu ever u r, stop this madness
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
True, very peng
Lol who taught you this word? grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Cee cee is friend to no one.
OK.. Vote her out then if you can.... Enjoy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
@ Admin401 u don't like Leo I know that but abeg give other people chance make they like am nah. Na beg I beg, u came up with the sex stuff e no work now this instagram shot. Nb- I might still vote for ur favorite housemate wen Leo gets evicted ooo.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Coolpuyol:
Bam Bam just kissed Teddy sharply, then the Pepsi shirts arrived
and we love that mature sweet kiss grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ahswear! I know I can also come up with silly questions at times but Nina's a pro at it. Earlier today, MeeMee told her to help get him toothpick... She actually asked how many, guy told her 10. cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin .who is Nina's father? He should come and carry his child grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
I can't even remember
ibkayee:

Lol who taught you this word? grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:
she's beautiful but her character won't just allow us to see tru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Let me type my own version of the naïve and innocent 21 year old

Nina - Leo, how many are you in your family

Leo - My Dad has 4 kids and my Mum 2 kids

Nina - I am confused, I don't understand

Leo - My dad has two boys and 2 girls , and my mum.....

Nina - I'm confused, your dad got pregnant

Alex - Nina oo

Leo - Nina stop confusing yourself

Me- She is just an unexposed 21 year old from the east cheesy .. she is in big brother house to learn cheesy .

AntiBrutus, you still wanna give Alex the bimbo title? cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by runsgirl: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
WORD:

If the National Association of Nigerian students NANS cannot unite to vote for Nina, one of their own students to win 45m naira, then they can never unite to do anything useful.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
grin grin grin .who is Nina's father? He should come and carry his child grin

Oshe11, your daughter needs your attention ooo. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:

Cee-c and Tobi really Love each other... They are just trying to focus on the game for now.. Their different life styles is also a problem.

Theirs is the only 'love' I can take an oath for... smiley
It's just so complicated, but it happens.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tobi won head of house... grin grin, plz don't try to go up with aunty cee-c o, we never cure her crase finish.
Meanwhile I wish u wud save miracle, its all about building ties. He (miracle) has a large fan base that will come in handy incase you are up for eviction besides just like you, he has the hoh winning genes in his body and is also your tightest buddy in the house.
Finally, you better no save lifu and ceelo...so sorry lolu.
Plz somebody should give big brother my letter so tobi would read it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol... I don't know why I enjoy watching Cee-c and Khloe. Maybe it is because I am neutral and alot of people hate them.. Even the so called "dumb" Nina is fun to watch too..

The 3 of them do entertain me more than Bambam and Alex.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
freshboi88:

Ur evidence for him having sex cannot be tendered as evidence and would not be admissible in any court.

Yes both were under d duvet and movements was seen, but those tht prove sex happened??... Does tht prove there was penetration??....no it doesn't!!!. Movements could be nytyn, it could be dry humping, they can come out and deny nothing happened.. So u c ur evidence is flat
This should end all argument about sex in the house. One party was rumoured to have engaged in it, which we didn't see. Another was assumed to have had theirs which the duvet covering them didnt allow us to see what actually happened. Until i hear from the horses mouth, nothing happened and no need judging any housemate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
runsgirl:
WORD:

If the National Association of Nigerian students NANS cannot unite to vote for Nina, one of their own students to win 45m naira, then they can never unite to do anything useful.

Alex is also a student o.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
MizzD:
Let me type my own version of the naïve and innocent 21 year old

Nina - Leo, how many are you in your family

Leo - My Dad has 4 kids and my Mum 2 kids

Nina - I am confused, I don't understand

Leo - My dad has two boys and 2 girls , and my mum.....

Nina - I'm confused, your dad got pregnant

Alex - Nina oo

Leo - Nina stop confusing yourself

Me- She is just an unexposed 21 year old from the east cheesy .. she is in big brother to learn cheesy .

AntiBrutus, you still wanna give Alex the bimbo title? cheesy

Yes, I still give Alex the title.
You must have missed the 'main' before the bimbo.

Leo's plenty talk deserves that kinda stupid question.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yes, I still give Alex the title.
You must have missed the 'main' before the bimbo.

Leo's plenty talk deserves that kinda stupid question.

Ok cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Theirs is the only 'love' I can take an oath for... smiley
It's just so complicated, but it happens.
Lol.. They behave like married couples.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Agbgift:

This should end all argument about sex in the house. One party was rumoured to have engaged in it, which we didn't see. Another was assumed to have had theirs which the duvet covering them didnt allow us to see what actually happened. Until i hear from the horses mouth, no need judging any housemate.

They won't listen. Just ignore.

janefrancisca:
Tobi won head of house... grin grin, plz don't try to go up with aunty cee-c o, we never cure her crase finish.
Meanwhile I wish u wud save miracle, its all about building ties. He (miracle) has a large fan base that will come in handy incase you are up for eviction besides just like you, he has the hoh winning genes in his body and is also your tightest buddy in the house.
Finally, you better no save lifu and ceelo...so sorry lolu.
Plz somebody should give big brother my letter so tobi would read it.

How much do I get for doing this? grin

On my way...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Earlier on in the closet she was telling Teddy and Angel that after BBN she will go for a full body wash(work on her body).

I just wish the body wash could take care of her bad attitude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol... I don't know why I enjoy watching Cee-c and Khloe. Maybe it is because I am neutral and alot of people hate them.. Even the so called "dumb" Nina is fun to watch too..

The 3 of them do entertain me more than Bambam and Alex.

Yes... YOU ARE FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.

I miss your caps locks though. Good times... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Alheeri:
@ Admin401 u don't like Leo I know that but abeg give other people chance make they like am nah. Na beg I beg, u came up with the sex stuff e no work now this instagram shot. Nb- I might still vote for ur favorite housemate wen Leo gets evicted ooo.

Are you for real? Does this thread make people paraniod or what?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
Talking non stop
rain don fal our pole, abeg gv us hints nd stop placing us on a line, biko. Wetin she dey talk?.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Admin401:

Are you for real? Does this thread make people paraniod or what?

Yes, it does grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lovexme:
Finally been unbanned. For what reason I'll never know.

Spambots. Message me when next you're unable to comment
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=Alheeri post=65387132][/quote] but he doesn't like her in that way, he is only pretending. Why claim her like property?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
I have a feeling Anto will pull a Tboss on Lolu if given the opportunity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.