Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889619 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
9ja4eva:

He had Mito!

He has more trust in Miracle than Cee C. Who can blame him.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibadangirl1: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
voting for lifu #teamleo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:
Were people really expecting him to use mito as a replacement?
When he is still angry with cee c over that accusation?

Thank you, and ceecee on Saturday after the party told angel to warn tobi that if he touches her again she would report him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
janefrancisca:
Na big brother ajegunle u dey watch ni, tena has immunity, they can't be evicted.

grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oasis007:
Tobi is a poor Player, a big Fool....... he should have replaced Bamco with Tena - saving Wife by sacrificing Husband.

That's gonna be understandable to all Parties as well as being a nice Move!

Oga, Tena was immune to today's nomination due to them being chosen as fav housemate by the HM's.
It was btw Mito and Ceelo and he went with Ceelo cos miracle is his friend. i dont blame him tho as his options was little.

So i have 1000 votes which i am not using this week since my ppl MiNa avoided nominations. grin

Oya Ceelo and Gela ppl, come and campaign for votes from the house o, ehen grin

Lets sha send Leo home is my own inside, cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
jojogirlx:
Dont hav anyone to vote for so i wuld manage and giv them Lifu some votes this week.
thank you,please let’s keep leo in the house

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

He did me proud too oooo but my Darling CeeC cry cry

I'm voting for CeeC biko angry

LOL. Tobi did what most guys will do...
The game is getting interesting, he just got an ally in Rico...I don't trust Bambam. As for Ifu, with her useless accent...sorry o.

What's Alex saying bayi?

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
he was left with no options

Actually, he had options.

He could have left the nominations as they were or replaced Bamco with Mito. Well, he owes loyalty to Miracle, so I get why he didn't swap them instead.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Alex has told Leo that she asked Tobi not to remove him..

Thats honest of you Alex...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
9ja4eva:

The guy don mess up. No matter what, he should not have put up Celo.
So he should put up miracle abi...Nahh...Miracle has loyalty, something cee-c lacks...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
[ undecided but i dont like Leo sha...quote author=jojogirlx post=65393389][/quote]
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

Blackhawk04 time to save Gelah tongue
Or are you going to celo?

Ceelo all the way biko! grin cheesy grin

She's my favourite's cousin's favourite. He helped vote for Mina the last time. Besides, she's the only drama in that house for now. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
cabalocracy:
sorry lolu but i'll rather sacrifice u cos of cece
im with u grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tetragramaton:
TTobi has proved to be a guy. Saved his friend miracle...... Tobi ooooooo. He is back. Please miracle fans and teddy a fans let's vote ahneeka and Leo. Lolu and ceecee must go!
no way! CeeC must stay oooo.na only her get drama grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
I love the bromance between Miracle and Tobi, I've said it before sha but it's just cute

I feel bad for Cee C, even though she brought this on herself and I don't have an issue with Tobi's choice, they were still close before so it must hurt to see how things have changed

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
She has gone to start begging Leo, another Tboss and miyonse playing out again, he has started begging leo...

Leo feels betrayed...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oasis007:

Oh my badt..... ain't actually following like before, but he shouldn't have put up Ceelo for Eviction.

It's unfair to CeeC, I don't like her though, but really pity her at the moment. She won't be herself for the remainder of the Week.

Psychologically she's being killed, the morale has sharply dropped to zero for her. What a living World?!
he could not have put MITO as he's good friends with Miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oasis007:
Tobi is a poor Player, a big Fool....... he should have replaced Bamco with Tena - saving Wife by sacrificing Husband.

Biggie says Tobi cannot put Tena up.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
CeeC would be in tears tonight
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:
Alex has told Leo that she asked Tobi not to remove him..

Thats honest of you Alex...

She couldn't have even convinced Tobi to remove him.
When Khloe saved LeoLex, did Brule have any say?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oasis007:

keep watching from the stove okay grin

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Stupid?
Nah, just a lesson to ladies.
In most relationships and marriages...when push comes to shove, men will most times choose their hommies/family over the woman.

Tobi chose Miracle over Ceecee.

It depends on what kind of wife one is. If you are a wife who takes his family as yours, fair choices will be made...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lovexme:

Actually, he had options.

He could have left the nominations as they were or replaced Bamco with Mito. Well, he owes loyalty to Miracle, so I get why he didn't swap them instead.
wow....he could have left the nominations as they were? And he chose to swap? Wow,tobi is the new demon grin .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Waoh this is serious, tobi forgot the friendship he had with Leo before coming into the house. He should ve save him. Abeg vote Team Lifu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
No SMS votes this week
90 percent of votes to GeLah
10 percent to CeeLu for mamBi....and to save CeeC from the welcome cheesy outside, for now
(I do not like her)

0 percent votes to LeFu angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
77up:
keep watching from the stove okay grin

LOL I think he's realised but this is still funny grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by denzel3(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
So i finally get to vote because of lolu. My mothly free 20k airtime wont be wasted this month.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
I hope he can handle a woman scorned. There are some levels you should never ever push a woman to, no matter how evil she can be.

I can never play a bitter dude to a woman I was involved with to this extent, it doesn't look good at all. You fight such battles that even conscience go dey judge the person.

Ceec is finished.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
I need to know the church Mama Tobi attends.. Her prayer is working grin
Even if Tobi thought of getting back with CeeC, after this there is no going back.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
when Alex was talking with Tobi on replacing BAMCO with MITO, Tobi said he's my ally, will he understand?? I just pity Tobi now, I don't just want to be in his position Now cuz Cee cee won't understand too.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
wow....he could have left the nominations as they were? And he chose to swap? Wow,tobi is the new demon grin .
he could not leave it as it was. Biggie said if he doesn't choose he would be up
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

For goodness sake, Tena is immune....
Just replied to this too.
BB, didn't see the Tobi swop coming at all.
What's your take?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.