Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889665 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:
I love the bromance between Miracle and Tobi, I've said it before sha but it's just cute

I feel bad for Cee C, even though she brought this on herself and I don't have an issue with Tobi's choice, they were still close before so it must hurt to see how things have changed

I think her eyes will open properly now. Guy has moved on...

She needs to focus on her game now...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

It depends on what kind of wife one is. If you are a wife who takes his family as yours, fair choices will be made...

Babe, lots of them are like that o.
Check out any thread on Wife Vs Family, Gf Vs Friend...you'll always see most men saying "blood is thicker than water".

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
wow....he could have left the nominations as they were? And he chose to swap? Wow,tobi is the new demon grin .

It was a pretty easy swap from his POV. I'd like to think he swapped Celo for Bamco because of Rico's importance to the house.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
9ja4eva:

Very stupid of him. He must really hate Cece.

He had either Cee C or Mito as options. Trust between Miracle & Tobi is mutual. Same can not be said of him & Cee C. Maybe if he had any other option apart of Miracle, i think he would have used it.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
Team Mina anyday Tobi is up, we'll vote him in mass!

SURE

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lilamartedi:
thank you,please let’s keep leo in the house

Leo gini?

Next available flight to Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
codedguy1:

He doesn't, there was no way he was gonna put miracle up. Understand.
No
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin

Lawd........ una want tear me?! Na Crime to make mistake again?!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

I think her eyes will open properly now. Guy has moved on...

She needs to focus on her game now...
She isn't winning the competition but if she switches up she could stay longer
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:

LOL I think he's realised but this is still funny grin
no, it's not.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
CELO should man up.. This is a game biko... They also nominated others..

This is a game and not a romance land biko..

ALEX foolishly told Tobi not to save LEO.... Lol

TOBI ignored CEE-C. Lol

THIS IS THE REAL DOUBLE WAHALA...

Game on.. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. Tobi did what most guys will do...
The game is getting interesting, he just got an ally in Rico...I don't trust Bambam. As for Ifu, with her useless accent...sorry o.

What's Alex saying bayi?

As in! Of all pairs, he chose bamco. I hope he doesn't regret this sha. Hahahaha cheesy cheesy that her accent no be here biko. undecided

TeamMina oooo, lerruz sleep like it's no man's business biko. grin kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Got this from twitter:

T. Rankïn' ∆@AfroVII
10m10 minutes ago
If Cee C leaves, the show will be dead. The enmity between she and Tobi after she survives will be enough to create entertainment for a couple of weeks. Use your head. Turf Leo. #BBNaija

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
If Nina and Tobi are both up, which would miracle save?
At this point I'm thinking he should save Tobi ,he owes that guy a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
fitzmayowa:
She has gone to start begging Leo, another Tboss and miyonse playing out again, he has started begging leo...

Leo feels betrayed...
Alex no try...but Leo needs to go so she can concentrate

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. Tobi did what most guys will do...
The game is getting interesting, he just got an ally in Rico...I don't trust Bambam. As for Ifu, with her useless accent...sorry o.

What's Alex saying bayi?
Alex wanted to beg for Leo. Mumu girl.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
no way! CeeC must stay oooo.na only her get drama grin

Cecee cannot handle what just happened. She will be disqualified with whoever is paired with her if she stays. She must go. She is not psychologically alright at all. I know what I'm saying. As much as I want her to stay because of the drama. She is toxic for tobi and anybody paired with her.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tobi is a real Nigga.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Miracle is really pained over this relationship issue.Leo don enter am. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
for what? They are even.he owes him Nada!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
LMAO,
Blackhawk04 are you watching your meemee. Standing up for himself grin

Leo had gone to carry Alex and say he wants to talk to miracle since miracle brought Nina,

The only reason miracle brought Nina is because it involves Mina,
What Is Alex's business there?
Leo is looking for back up abi?

This has no business with you Alex abeg, Rest!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
wow....he could have left the nominations as they were? And he chose to swap? Wow,tobi is the new demon grin .
Don't mind people watching with side mirror.. Refusal to swap automatically puts you up..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
The "bigwigs" are not voting. Less voting grabs on this thread grin.

Biggie needs to keep an eye on CeeC this week though. Especially around the kitchen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
You are right... I thought about that too... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Miracle telling Leo the answers he gave during their earlier confrontation didn't make sense, that no matter what he tells him now it’s going to make them argue so they should just leave the matter. Says if his answers had been reasonable, he would have considered talking about it further but he didn't get what he wanted to hear

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
MizzD:
The "bigwigs" are not voting. Less voting grabs on this thread grin.

Biggie needs to keep an eye on CeeC this week though. Especially around the kitchen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Around the kitchen or around Tobi?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Miracle is the man..
Miracle is the real man...
Straightforward nigga..
No atom of hypocrisy like those other pussy ass niggas..
Miracle for the money o grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ekiseme:
no, it's not.
To who?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Alex shift na angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:
Got this from twitter:

T. Rankïn' ∆@AfroVII
10m10 minutes ago
If Cee C leaves, the show will be dead. The enmity between she and Tobi after she survives will be enough to create entertainment for a couple of weeks. Use your head. Turf Leo. #BBNaija

I agree, provided she doesn't get disqualified or take a voluntary exit before the end of the wek lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Eeghe:
No SMS votes this week
90 percent of votes to GeLah
10 percent to CeeBi, for mamBi....and to save CeeC from the welcome cheesy outside, for now
(I do not like her)

0 percent votes to LeFu angry
. Y now, pls drop some votes for Lifu.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

As in! Of all pairs, he chose bamco. I hope he doesn't regret this sha. Hahahaha cheesy cheesy that her accent no be here biko. undecided

TeamMina oooo, lerruz sleep like it's no man's business biko. grin kiss

I think he didn't chose LIFU, because Miracle [HIS GUY] reported Leo earlier for trying to spoil his relationship with Nina. He wouldn't save same Leo to put up Ceecee, he doesn't hate her that much.

I don't know of his relationship with Bam, but Rico seems pretty harmless and cool with everyone. Gelah are in a world of their own, I wonder if they have alliances sef.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.