Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890127 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lool Alex just said she didn't want to pick Nina because she didn't want to 'put her at risk' because she doesn't know her own (talking about herself) strength, I think Leo also said something like this lmao abeg humans aren't this selfless though I'm not buying it

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Miracle keeps saying he trust Nina that's y he is with her. .. Wtf... U using the gal, boy.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Reussite:

As in...very strategic defaming. But this hate on Cee-C is becoming much biko. I don't like this new Miracle...he is now a talkative(I thought Nina was complaining of his recent verbal transformation or has she adjusted to it by force?)
actually, his new persona is necessary. He should be the youngest guy in the house. You and I know that if he isn't outspoken, he will be trampled upon. I actually appreciate that he can boldly stand for himself.

Nina should say what she likes, miracle is not Edwardo from telenovela.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

So ahneeka can continue nominating miracle, that bitch has been nominating him since the very first week.
How could you even consider saving her?
When i like people, i usually turn a blind eye to their wrongs. But I think you're right. It will make better sense to support people who have the best interest of Mina among the 3 up for eviction. I'm afraid that it's Ceelo grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oasis007:

Oh my badt..... ain't actually following like before, but he shouldn't have put up Ceelo for Eviction.

It's unfair to CeeC, I don't like her though, but really pity her at the moment. She won't be herself for the remainder of the Week.

Psychologically she's being killed, the morale has sharply dropped to zero for her. What a living World?!

My point exactly.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:
Thank you miracle,

Ask Alex why she feels Nina is weak.
Why does Alex keep saying nina is weak, miracle stand up for your woman abeg, Good man kiss
Hypocrite.... Why is Miracle insisting that Leo and Tobi should have chosen Nina as their paired partner..?

Is Miracle now telling me that Tobi and Leo came all the way from Nigeria to South Africa just to save Nina?

Miracle is mad..... That girlfriend fucker is mad.... Crazy pussy fool..

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:

I know what you meant lol I was asking who doesn't find it funny
I for one.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ekiseme:
I for one.
Ehn, wetin cosign me with you? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
guardsman:

He has more trust in Miracle than Cee C. Who can blame him.

Then he's stupid. Miracle is his competition not Cece. Stupid guy!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
teamsynergy:
Miracle keeps saying he trust Nina that's y he is with her. .. Wtf... U using the gal, boy.

The guy is using the girl for his game. I keep saying it. He is a user. A smart one at that

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:
Miracle is a big fool.... Must Tobi and Leo choose Nina as their partner?

THUNDER FIRE THIS MIRACLE... UNTO ANOTHER MAN PUSSY?

Who da fvck does this Miracle think he is? Na Nina Tobi and Leo come take care of for BBN?
This one would have betrayed Tobi oooo.... Lol
Will you sharrap!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
9ja4eva:

The guy don mess up. No matter what, he should not have put up Celo.
Cece played herself
She jokingly or purposely stated that if she wins hoh
She will put tobi up
See God

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:
Thank you miracle,

Ask Alex why she feels Nina is weak.
Why does Alex keep saying nina is weak, miracle stand up for your woman abeg, Good man kiss

She should be up for eviction with Nina.
Then she would know the different shades of weakness.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Alheeri:
Waoh this is serious, tobi forgot the friendship he had with Leo before coming into the house. He should ve save him. Abeg vote Team Lifu
He wanted to save Leo but Alex told him not to, that Leo wants a haircut.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ceelo all the way biko! grin cheesy grin

She's my favourite's cousin's favourite. He helped vote for Mina the last time. Besides, she's the only drama in that house for now. kiss

kiss kiss kiss

Unfortunately, I don't vote. Please help me pack votes for her oh...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
teamsynergy:
she, nina said she and Collins agreed on tins before entering the house. I am not supporting anything they do under the sheets but nina also has fans because of miracle so they are using each other

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:
LMAO,
Blackhawk04 are you watching your meemee. Standing up for himself grin

Leo had gone to carry Alex and say he wants to talk to miracle since miracle brought Nina,

The only reason miracle brought Nina is because it involves Mina,
What Is Alex's business there?
Leo is looking for back up abi?

This has no business with you Alex abeg, Rest!
cos Alex was also there when he was having the discussion with nina

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

Lol, OK if you are voting for celo,, maybe will split between ceelo and Gelah

Alex and Leo are annoying me abeg

Thank you miracle, nobody knows what is happening outside so no one should say that trash that they think Nina is weak,

Hasn't dee one's exist taught them anything?

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Split fire! Ain't taking any chance with CeeC, I need to see the drama that comes with Tobi putting her up. Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

What brought about that shitty weak line again? Are they unwell nii? Leo must go home! sad angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Ehn, wetin cosign me with you? grin
Nothing for now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:
Lool Alex just said she didn't want to pick Nina because she didn't want to 'put her at risk' because she doesn't know her own (talking about herself) strength, I think Leo also said something like this lmao abeg humans aren't this selfless though I'm not buying it
Every single person in that house thinks Nina is a weak link and that's because they are using their own bias to determine the popularity of housemates outside the house. They forgot that Nigerians are not black and white people. Nigerians can vote for someone just because the person prays every morning or because the person's mother as killed by boko haram. They're not aware that Nina and even Miracle are one of the most popular housemates,

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:
I love the bromance between Miracle and Tobi, I've said it before sha but it's just cute

I feel bad for Cee C, even though she brought this on herself and I don't have an issue with Tobi's choice, they were still close before so it must hurt to see how things have changed

Really bad move by Tobi to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

She should be up for eviction with Nina.
Then she would know the different shades of weakness.

LMAO grin

Feeling herself because he has been saved from nomination back to back,

Nina is weak Nina is weak, nansense. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Afam4eva:

When i like people, i usually turn a blind eye to their wrongs. But I think you're right. It will make better sense to support people who have the best interest of Mina among the 3 up for eviction. I'm afraid that it's Ceelo grin
Just take a break this week most handsome, utilise your energy and money for something better.
Next week will surely be a battleground.
We can't waste our votes on irrelevant people.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Miracle - - I trust and care for Nina.....

No bro, you only care about the cheap and easy pussy.

Enjoy it while it last..

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ekiseme:
I meant that rubbish "stove line" you found funny.
ogbeni gerraiha undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
guardsman:

He had either Cee C or Mito as options. Trust between Miracle & Tobi is mutual. Same can not be said of him & Cee C. Maybe if he had any other option apart of Miracle, i think he would have used it.

You honestly think Miracle trusts Tobi? You are on a long thing!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
This show brings out the worst in people. And has shown that that fool Tobi is a very very stupid fool.
Voting Ceelo this week

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
If Nina and Tobi are both up, which would miracle save?
At this point I'm thinking he should save Tobi ,he owes that guy a lot.

Miracle would save Nina if that were the case!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tetragramaton:
TTobi has proved to be a guy. Saved his friend miracle...... Tobi ooooooo. He is back. Please miracle fans and teddy a fans let's vote ahneeka and Leo. Lolu and ceecee must go!

No, Leo and Ifu Ennada must go
Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ceecee would realise Lolu is all she gat now grin

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

kiss kiss kiss

Unfortunately, I don't vote. Please help me pack votes for her oh...

All for you my dear Bambi. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
lee818:

Thank you, and ceecee on Saturday after the party told angel to warn tobi that if he touches her again she would report him.

More reason I'm so surprised that people are shocked that he wouldn't save cee c

jojogirlx:
Thats y i said battle line is drawn. She may even cry. Cos she is so hurt. She cant believe it. But the guy just had to choose between hez guy and EX babe.

No need for cee c to make noise, she is an ex babe, and it's her fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.