Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3922754 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2018
janellemonae:
See how comfortable they were sef. On LIVE TV!!

I hope none of these lowlifes with no respect for their families win this show. And bams mum is even an evangelist. Disgrace!

I think all you fans stanning for these guys need to think deep. We can't set a precedence and handover 45million to some bunch of indisciplined lowlifes. This can't be the new normal. All the time I've watched big brother U.K. I never saw any of them bring themselves so low as to have sex on tv.

Having sex in BB happens around d world

If you don't want to see such stop watching the show

it is not your money

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:

A dry hump that Nina told Miracle she enjoyed the next day?
I just feel like doing this to you right now.
[img]https://media1./images/bc858e69d5022807b84554b2d4583c10/tenor.gif?itemid=5122019[/img]
How old are you?
Dry humping is much more pleasurable than sex.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2018
FrankGiel:

This is a popular stereotype.. I don't think it has anything to do with being children of pastors...
In many households, some of the children will definitely be led astray, some will go rogu, others will be okay.. Same trend happens to pastors to.. It's just natural.. It's a function of the community..

It may be a stereotype but it certainly does happen.

Let me list the ones I know,

Many many cases like that, it wont be an issue if pastors kid do normal basic stuff, everyone has a shady phase in their lives. But the ones I have seen where like how is it possible? Same house a man who preaches to a congregation will have such children do these things?

But ask these kids, it's like they willingly want to rebel against their parents, they just want to prove to him they just don't want to obey him almost like making a mockery of him due to the fact he is a pastor. They often times claim to know better than their parents and assume their parents are trying to restrict their lives or freedom by their parents teaching.

There is often a black sheep in every family, but still certain things should not be the case of someone who is a child of a pastor. It should be within youthful exuberance. That's why I said dragging in Bambam parents or church was unnecessary as what she did is something most youth will do so it's understandable. But so far on here most peeps have left her out of it.

Please don't quote.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Having sex in BB happens around d world

If you don't want to see such stop watching the show

it is not your money

Mscheew!

Is this Scandinavia? ✋

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Them fvck another cheap girl Bambam the church girl inside toilet last night grin ..
I watched the sex scene of Teddy-A and Bambam live early this morning..
After Cumming into Bambam's wide pussy, Teddy-A came out of the toilet/bathroom and walked straight to the bedroom.
HE LOOKED AT THE DIRECTION OF ONE OF THE CAMERAS WITH A BIG SMILE. He was obviously very happy for reason I can't really understand.
1..Is Teddy-A using Bambam to play the game and game only?
2..Did Teddy-A promised or had a bet that he will fvck some in that house within 2 months?
3.. Was he smiling that he is done with Bambam and ready to move to another prey?
I am still trying to figure out why Teddy-A was smiling after looking at the camera..

You know what? Teddy-A and Miracle are gonna be back in naija and walk free like nothing happened. They willl more pussiesnto fvck, get married and enjoy a good life..
But Bambam and Nina will face the consequences of their actions. Their sex take will be on the internet forever.
If only these girls can respect themselves like Ahneeka and Cee-c..Only one of the housemates can win the #45 mill and there will be life after BBN.

I am speechless...

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Agbgift:

Longest time?
Yeah been a while,how are you...hope you are enjoying the show?

*singing bambambambam bambambambam*

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2018
For those of you looking for BamTeddy's sex in the toilet video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TZ4t9nC7o

You are welcome

Oh.... Less I forget. Here is Mina's sex video as well grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY2-LU8yfFY

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Giel:

Nothing much they were lying on the couch
Big brother was playing Diana and miracle was singing to Nina, he played a couple of songs and they were laughing around
Lol, they were just playing on the couch, their usual love play. cheesy
Mambï reported some of it.

We laikkke it
It's naiccce
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Chai... See BamBam ass. Damn!

See what teddy enjoyed. Two different styles. She received it like her life depends on that dick! cry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by slimtosin(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2018
livelymatilda:
Them fvck another cheap girl Bambam the church girl inside toilet last night grin ..
I watched the sex scene of Teddy-A and Bambam live early this morning..
After Cumming into Bambam's wide pussy, Teddy-A came out of the toilet/bathroom and walked straight to the bedroom.
HE LOOKED AT THE DIRECTION OF ONE OF THE CAMERAS WITH A BIG SMILE. He was obviously very happy for reason I can't really understand.
1..Is Teddy-A using Bambam to play the game and game only?
2..Did Teddy-A promised or had a bet that he will fvck some in that house within 2 months?
3.. Was he smiling that he is done with Bambam and ready to move to another prey?
I am still trying to figure out why Teddy-A was smiling after looking at the camera..

You know what? Teddy-A and Miracle are gonna be back in naija and walk free like nothing happened. They willl more pussiesnto fvck, get married and enjoy a good life..
But Bambam and Nina will face the consequences of their actions. Their sex take will be on the internet forever.
If only these girls can respect themselves like Ahneeka and Cee-c..Only one of the housemates can win the #45 mill and there will be life after BBN.

I am speechless...

Khloé is already moving around now,s he also had sex with britto in the house grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

LMAO, this is funny coming from you.
Are you by any chance bipolar?
Lol.I should be the one asking you that question .
It was obvious I meant to type Cee-c..Nina is my gee too..
Remember, I am for everybody and for nobody.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2018
janellemonae:

Mscheew!

Is this Scandinavia? ✋

Anyone watching BB and believing he/she would not see sex is an Idiot

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2018
codedguy1:

They actually had the sex inside the toilet bowl and if not for SELF-CONTROL na inside soakaway toilet a for do bamdoggy.
TOILET A & BAMDOGGY...................... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2018
mamaboms:
Bamteddy be giving all of them fever this morning. we love them regardless...

grin...
Mamaboms, them no even send us. They damned all self control. smiley

Yes mami, we still love them. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Chai... See BamBam ass. Damn!

See what teddy enjoyed. Two different styles. She received it like her life depends on that dick! cry

How could you see her ass in that video?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
sirfee:
Yeah been a while,how are you...hope you are enjoying the show?

*singing bambambambam bambambambam*
I am good and you?...I hardly have time to watch, just the update I get in here, makes the show seems entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chai... Teddy and BamBam talking about last night's sex...

He asked BamBam how long it has been. She said she don't know...

Teddy said the day before he left was the last time he had sex grin

I think she is expecting her period and she said "It hasn't come"

Teddy said it probably might be because of the (He made a hand movement that shows the force he used in banging her and said jimjim) This one is mad Sha grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

How could you see her ass in that video?
Not in the video, during the Pepsi dance presentation
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is Teddy A and Bambam discussing the sex? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIRACLE WAS WRONG.. .... Last night was the first Sex Teddy-A had with Bambam..

IN response to Bambam's questions, TEDDY-A just told Bambam that the last time he had sex was the night before he left Naija...

Like I stated in my analysis of the sex, it was less than 5 mins..... Bambam asked her why he didn't come back or so... It seems Bambam wanted more.. grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Teddy and Bam Bam just codedly spoke of their sexcapade. grin grin grin
Osheeeeey!! #TOILETGOALS

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Checked86: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Just say it, bitttch! Teddy A is a boss. jim jim. been long.b

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Agbgift:

I am good and you?...I hardly have time to watch, just the update I get in here, makes the show seems entertaining.
Same here,I only watch the show at night and weekends.Who is your favourite hm/pair?

I'm reppin' Mina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:
For those of you looking for BamTeddy's sex in the toilet video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TZ4t9nC7o

You are welcome

Oh.... Less I forget. Here is Mina's sex video as well grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY2-LU8yfFY
Bamteddy's sex is detailed and more erotic, we can see teddyA standing while Bambam is sitting somewhere we do not know.

Mina's sex is not really detailed, no emotion, just some moves under the sheets.

If they would both be jailed for this act, Mina's may just get away with a really good lawyer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Big brother manipulates the show to suit whomever he wants.
If you think this sex thing started today, then you're a learner.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Chai... Teddy and BamBam talking about last night's sex...

He asked BamBam how long it has been. She said she don't know...

Teddy said the day before he left was the last time he had sex grin

I think she is expecting her period and she said "It hasn't come"

Teddy said it probably might be because of the (He made a hand movemernt that shows the force he used in banging her). This one is mad Sha grin

Them no even send us... smiley
Bamteddict

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
carammel:

Bamteddy's sex is detailed and more erotic, we can see teddyA standing while Bambam is sitting somewhere we do not know.

Mina's sex is not really detailed, no emotion, just some moves under the sheets.

If they would both be jailed for this act, Mina's may just get away with a really good lawyer.

Do you see me denying anything?

What are you trying to do ma? grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why is no one able to tell ceec that what she is doing is wrong? They only say it behind her,only bambam tried to tell her indirectly.even anto that claims to be outspoken couldnt tell her.this is where i miss khloe and princess are missed,they would have bluntly told her.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
carammel:

Even cee cee with her unfinished sentences can win this case easily.
Because nothing at all is showing, no single movement and no expression.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Them no even send us... smiley
Bamteddict

Toilet sex goals. I bet most of those trolling teddy will try that style.

We want to know how it feels grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol Tobi and cee cee cracking me up, this girl is a witch.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Those who like cee c
Come and see cee c and Tobi having fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.