Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3923575 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ceece is disturbing Tobi.

She told Tobi to go back upstairs (hoh bed) and leave her bed but Tobi says he wants to sleep there

Awww..... I am loving this people embarassed

Tobi just mentioned that Ceece is the Delilah that was sent to him.

Guys I don't care about what anyone says but it seems these guys are being informed about what goes on outside bbn

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Toilet sex goals. I bet most of those trolling teddy will try that style.

We want to know how it feels grin

grin grin...Papiikush....What will I do with you? grin grin

Which one is toilet goals?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
sirfee:
Same here,I only watch the show at night and weekends.Who is your favourite hm/pair?

I'm reppin' Mina
My favorite is Rico.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tobi,leave this trouble girl and go upstairs

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
deelizabeth93:

grin grin...Papiikush....What will I do with you? grin grin

Which one is toilet goals?

At least Mina has been taking all the goals since their one minute sex.

It's time we have our own goals Na... Any goal Na goal grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please oh! Did anyone just hear what i heard . Tobi just said to Ceec "Dey said you are the Delilah sent to me." Please how did he know thats what people said. Or did Ebuka reveal it to him

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tobi to cee cee..... You're the Delilah that was sent to me but thank the lord my hair grew back. grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Agbgift:

My favorite is Rico.
Rico is good,I love his culinary skill.Have a great day.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

She told Tobi to go back upstairs (hoh bed) and leave her bed but Tobi says he wants to sleep there

Guys I don't care about what anyhow says but it seems these guys are being informed about what goes on outside bbn
I cant help but agree oh.several times there are called to the diary room without the camera showing them.not everything is revealed to us in that house.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tobi and Cee'c cracking me up.

Tobi: CeeC so you are the Delilah they sent to me.
CeeC:, I'm not Delilah. From yesterday, you are the Delilah
TOBI: Ah.. U are the Delilah, my hair grew back.. MY strength is back...

They are jokingly fighting over a piece of mat for the Pepsi dance competition..
The mat is close to Tobi's BED, but CeeC wants him to go to his luxury room...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
livelymatilda:
MIRACLE WAS WRONG.. .... Last night was the first Sex Teddy-A had with Bambam..

IN response to Bambam's questions, TEDDY-A just told Bambam that the last time he had sex was the night before he left Naija...

Like I stated in my analysis of the sex, it was less than 5 mins..... Bambam asked her why he didn't come back or so... It seems Bambam wanted more.. grin
what are you trying to prove ? Is that the bone of contention? The issue isn't whether miracle is right or wrong...the issue is that,teddy n bambam had sex.....naked....worse of ,in a public toilet.Miracle and Nina at least had the decency of covering up,so they can as well deny they didn't have sex,that he was just moving his body,because even Nina was expressionless. So its arguable. Teddy and lady Bam's sexcapade could pass for a bf....so don't change the topic sir/ma.I thank you! And thanks to papiikush for the videos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

At least Mina has been taking all the goals since their one minute sex.

It's time we have our own goals Na... Any goal Na goal grin

smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mamaboms: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bams has already said she does not care anymore....so wetin come be our own na. dem no send us at all
#teambamteddy
deelizabeth93:

Them no even send us... smiley
Bamteddict

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
I have always known shez hot! Its just that her attitude ish covered it up. Shez gettn better though in relationships.
FrankGiel:

I just discovered the girl is Hot!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nice one Nina.. This Lolu keeps on fooling himself everyday.... You can't tell her how to seat on her bed.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
senatordave1:

I cant help but agree oh.several times there are called to the diary room without the camera showing them.not everything is revealed to us in that house.

Tobi's sudden change to Ceece and what he just said confirms it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
jojogirlx:
Please oh! Did anyone just hear what i heard . Tobi just said to Ceec "Dey said you are the Delilah sent to me." Please how did he know thats what people said. Or did Ebuka reveal it to him

No... Deeone said something about CeeCee being Tobi's Delilah jokingly, the day Biggie asked them to say things they don't like about their fellow housemates

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Guys I don't care about what anyone says but it seems these guys are being informed about what goes on outside bbn

Before nko, pattern is obvious to the discerning. I can't fault them else, CeeC for pieces that guy career publicly.

They better advise him not to sleep with her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
A song is being played... Housemates rushing to their mats.

Davido's "IF" playing..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
what are you trying to prove ? Is that the bone of contention? The issue isn't whether miracle is right or wrong...the issue is that,teddy n bambam had sex.....naked....worse of ,in a public toilet.Miracle and Nina at least had the decency of covering up,so they can as well deny they didn't have sex,that he was just moving his body,because even Nina was expressionless. So its arguable. Teddy and lady Bam's sexcapade could pass for a bf....so don't change the topic sir/ma.I thank you! And thanks to papiikush for the videos.
Gbam!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
All of a sudden Tobi knows ceecee is the delilah that was sent to him. hmmm... And we are here giving each other high blood pressure....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Before nko, pattern is obvious to the discerning. I can't fault them else, CeeC for pieces that guy career publicly.

They better advise him not to sleep with her.

If this is true, then the whole bbn is fake!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Housemates realize the song being played is not one of the songs chosen for the Pepsi game.

They are trying to recall the songs they chose.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oh! Thanks Dear. Didnt watch dat.
deelizabeth93:

No... Deeone said something about CeeCee being Tobi's Delilah jokingly, the day Biggie asked them to say things they don't like about their fellow housemates
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
jojogirlx:
Bitto said it during the what i hate about you task.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Agbgift:

My favorite is Rico.
you too sabi .wish he could just win joor

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
livelymatilda:
Teddy-A to Cee-c and Tobi---You guys like like each other and I see both of you dating outside..
Forget whoever wins the money. YOU CAN SPEND THE #45 MILLION WITHIN 2 WEEKS.

Little miss understanding is what lead to this.

Lolu is there with them.... Shame don catch Lolu.

This Teddy-A na Man..

TEDDY-A, me and bambam fight alot. But we don't loud it.. We settle it at night when the light is out and everyone is asleep..
am not surprise, thats the typical real and matured man character.......more reasons why I just like that nikker grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
jojogirlx:
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Do you see me denying anything?

What are you trying to do ma? grin
I'm not doing anything o, I won't condemn any of them for this.
It is their life, we are entertained.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
It was Bitto who called Ceecee Delilah during the what i hate about you task. Awon conspiracy theorists. grin
Papiikush:

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Leo cent just leave Alex. She is the only girl who truly cares about him but Nigga is a jerk
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
carammel:

I'm not doing anything o, I won't condemn any of them for this.
It is their life, we are entertained.

Yes oh... Entertainment

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.