Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3925412 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol big brother oo have been laughing since and was even rolling on the floor big brother no go kill person teddy a is a savage he said this house looks like mad people house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
77up:
are you now insinuating that he sud support dia separation now or wot , of which I knew if he does dat, you ppl will still come for his head. nawa for ppl of da world o angry

surly , haters will always hate.
The right thing to do is to keep quiet or subtly support their separation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tobi just farted to try to shift Cee'c from the bed she is lying on but she has refused to go.

Tobi says that Cee'c can not love him in this life again, maybe in the next life grin

Lolu says he has been paired with agbako (can't translate even though I kinda know what it means) partner grin grin grin

All done in jest and biggie starts song.

Alex seems to be an unserious person when it comes to this task issue. Tobi keeps calling to her when they have to do something.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Short people are cunning (Nina, 2018)

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nina--That guy is very cunning, she I told you. He is very cunning. All these short people are very cunning.
(referring to Lolu). grin

Hope non of Nina's fans is short oooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
What i heard was "Na MAd People dey this house Na" hez complaining that hms are securing mates and lieing down or sitting on the mats.
Beautywealth:
Lol big brother oo have been laughing since and was even rolling on the floor big brother no go kill person teddy a is a savage he said this house looks like mad people house

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
missunknown:
Short people are cunning (Nina, 2018)

Don't mind her as if it's only Lolu that's lying down on the mat.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Then Teddy told her like you na. And she said no am not cunny.D gal no just like Lolu.[1quote author=livelymatilda post=65413185]Nina--That guy is very cunning, she I told you. He is very cunning. All these short people are very cunning.
(referring to Lolu). grin[/quote]
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
I just gave cee cee 2000+ votes, I did this not bcs I like her but bcs my Tobi love her even with all her attitude and problems. TEAM TOBI!!!
What nonsense is that? Why not withhold your vote instead? I hope you wont attack her again when next she is fucking up.if you love tobi,you will fight to evict her not make het stay.their affair doesnt benefit tobi,it only benefits her,very parasitic.she has made tobi fall from a potential winner,very soon he will be a potential evictee.he came for 45mil,any other thing is secondary.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Awww, that movie. My ex gave me to watch, I wonder what message he was trying to pass.

Honestly that sex style make sense.
I see tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
freshboi88:

Thunder fiya u der......so if u start wiv me,heaven will fall........if u don't v nytyn to say, keep kwayet der.......

F*ck Outta my mentions with your scabies infected Body .. Claiming freshboi upandan , Hoeloshi cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:
Tobi just farted to try to shift Cee'c from the bed she is lying on but she has refused to go.

Tobi says that Cee'c can not love him in this life again, maybe in the next life grin

Lolu says he has been paired with agbako (can't translate even though I kinda know what it means) partner grin grin grin

All done in jest and biggie starts song.

Alex seems to be an unserious person when it comes to this task issue. Tobi keeps calling to her when they have to do something.
I think alex loves doing things including dancing at her own time and leisure not under pressure or force.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

I see tongue

Don't you think so?
I'll try it out someday, with a dining table chair grin

On a serious note, I think Biggie too should stop snitching. Knowing how judgemental we are, scenes where HMs are getting intimate should be left out.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Teddy A thinking about stealing and hiding someone's pepsi tee shirt so they will not be able to dance.

Nina says the dancing mats don't belong to anyone so even if people are camping near the mats, its still the first person to reach the mat.

Ifu says so its with Nina's tiny body that she wants to drag mat.

It seems there are only 6 mats now and TeNa were unable to get a mat?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Hehehehehe, woke up this morning to Bamteddy's hot sex video... It was inevitable. The kisses and all...
The number of mentions I got this morning, I don become celeb. smiley

My Teddy A has finally messed up BamBam with sweet badness. I wanted video evidence and I have gotten it... In as much as I don't like this...

I wouldn't come to quote the "They are adults and all" to defend them this time, even though we know they are or the "they are in love' or even the cheapest one "they were not having sex, they were just moving their legs"

Teddy is a fine bad man...
Having sex on national TV is really not a good thing but instead of me getting angry at them. No I won't, you know why I'm so addicted to the both of them that the only thing I saw when I saw the video clips was a bathroom door and a curtain...

After she told Teddy yesterday she didn't care about what will happen, I knew it was inevitable. I just didn't know 'when' or 'how'.
BamBam, threw all caution to the wind. She no even send anybody.
I was banking on their self control but regardless of whatever happens, dear, 'we die put' for them and this time we will defend them with even the last 'muscle' and fight tooth and nail for them.
You really don't know I'm a BamTeddict... I love Teddy A gan ni and Bambam a lot. smiley

I see people screaming , lot of mentions pls wot happened is someone die or something

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
I no see anything like sex between bam and teddy. Abi my eyes dey deceive me?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Beautywealth:
Please change your channel because you have been watching BIG SISTER NAIJA.. grin

TeddyA to Nina---Na mad people full this house.

HE was referring to those who sat on the mat instead of them moving around so that they can all compete for it and make it more fun.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
senatordave1:

What nonsense is that? Why not withhold your vote instead? I hope you wont attack her again when next she is fucking up.if you love tobi,you will fight to evict her not make het stay.their affair doesnt benefit tobi,it only benefits her,very parasitic.she has made tobi fall from a potential winner,very soon he will be a potential evictee.he came for 45mil,any other thing is secondary.
Tobi needs that love thingy with a female HMs to keep his game going. it's a sorry case his female choice is not giving room for guming body. but it's left for him to win her to submit. It's isn't a big deal everywoman have that hard nut in them. it takes the right guy to unlock it. If cc leave. I doubt if another lady will be accessible to him. na lonliness sure for him o. Don't ever think the ladies are not observing him and cc. It's obvious he is damn ambitious. but he should know bb goes with relationship to keep to the final battle atimes.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no see anything like sex between bam and teddy. Abi my eyes dey deceive me?
Hmmm...When last you test your eyes? grin
Good afternoon

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ehhhhhhh
What happened?
Mina's fans you guys are way too kind!
So Teddy had sex with lady Bam?
In fact they have been doing it?
And y'all are this calm?
Kai!
Make una bring down this thread grin
Teddy is pretender...his fans r worse off.

Y'all are tongue tied now ooo
Abi na finger tied.
Oh it hurts to be at the receiving end
Right?
Karma is not just a bitch
Karma is the new Boomerang!
grin grin

You people killed Miracle
Buried my poor innocent Nina
All for what?
Smh...at least,Teddy is not a saint.

Miracle and Nina's fans,yal come out
Troll Teddy n Bam like your life depends on it!
Troll them until y'all get a ban.
Kai,wish this happened last season when
Efe was my gee....
Dem for ban all Efe fans...yes!
We were loyal like that.

For Nina's sake,I will troll a lil.
The insult on that girl was too much!
Now Teddy fans,you better swallow
Your own medicines oooo.

Mstwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewewww.
I always like your poem grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lolu doesn't know that Teddy-A and Nina have planned to hijack that mat from him.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:

This is Teddy A's first sëx tape, but going with what Tobi has discovered for over a week now, Teddy don knack more than 7 times.

Judging by what they have been saying, miracle go do nack Nina pass 10 times . No be today Dem begin shout say miracle and Nina dey sex
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Innocentchild(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:
For those of you looking for BamTeddy's sex in the toilet video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TZ4t9nC7o

You are welcome

Oh.... Less I forget. Here is Mina's sex video as well grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY2-LU8yfFY

Wow, no show of emotion whatsoever from Nina, what a pro.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
senatordave1:

They are all there to win the #45 Milla.. Nobody needs it more..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hmmm...When last you test your eyes? grin
Good afternoon
Afternoongrin I lost interest in the show. It seems scripted, either Tobi, Miracle or teddy will win and I see nothing special about them.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
I just gave cee cee 2000+ votes, I did this not bcs I like her but bcs my Tobi love her even with all her attitude and problems. TEAM TOBI!!!

She is still going home. undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Teddy has moved into the bedroom now and Cee'c suspects her and Lolu's grasp on one of the mats might be slipping.

Cee'c however tells Lolu that just in case Teddy steals their mat, she will take the one Tobi is guarding.

Tobi responds that since there is nothing he can do to Cee'c that will shock the world anymore, he will give her head butt... grin

Tobi saying he will not baff for one week and even thinks he should go and steal someone's tee-shirt.

Teddy could not help himself with the smile that covered his face cos this was exactly what he had proposed when he was alone with Nina.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Don't you think so?
I'll try it out someday, with a dining table chair grin

On a serious note, I think Biggie too should stop snitching. Knowing how judgemental we are, scenes where HMs are getting intimate should be left out.
grin grin

Hmm, I think they're responsible for whatever decisions they make tbh, they know how this thing operates. And it's Nina and Bam I'm sha pitying, not because I think they've done anything 'wrong' but because of what they will face

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
you don't snore and expect to dream bro' ..no insults
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Chai... Teddy and BamBam talking about last night's sex...

He asked BamBam how long it has been. She said she don't know...

Teddy said the day before he left was the last time he had sex grin

I think she is expecting her period and she said "It hasn't come"

Teddy said it probably might be because of the (He made a hand movement that shows the force he used in banging her and said jimjim) This one is mad Sha grin
chaii. lolest
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oh boy oh! See the rush for mat shocked

Teddy cleared Lolu and Cee'c off their mat.

Cee'c says she is going to wear trousers.

Meanwhile, it was false alarm... grin

Tobi says biggie should give them payporte shin guard.

Nina says she is coming to Teddy's mat to be nearer the mat as she is ready to fight with Lolu for the mat. grin grin

Wahalla dey! Hustle is real!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
Afternoongrin I lost interest in the show. It seems scripted, either Tobi, Miracle or teddy will win and I see nothing special about them.
Lol the show is boring for now.. .. I wish they can just dissolve the pairings so that neutrals like us can enjoy it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.