Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910593 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You'd do well to leave me out of this next time. Thanks.

Besides, I mention her as much as she mentions me, if not more. You don't have to lie to get cheap likes, you don't know whose updates I look forward to or do you read minds now? I can't believe this height of pettiness is coming from a guy, please get something else to invest in not this unnecessary hatred and bitterness. It kills!

Madam angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ngwanu my people, make una biko help me vote for Gelah ooh angry

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
guardsman:

This game changes. I was all out for MiNa at d beginning of dis show. Along d line, i had some misgivings about Miracle's true intentions towards Nina but i still cared about him. Recently, he has given me good reasons to back him as genuine. It's still early days for neutrals like us. No hate, just chilling & enjoying d game.

Ok .....you are a " half returnee" of Mina fan then ? grin

Half-welcome then cheesy

#teammina

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

The same people that put him up for eviction?
Rico was put in for eviction cos not everybody likes bam bam in dat house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Madam angry

DaddyYo make me dance, daddyKross make me blush. Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Missed me? undecided kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Andotee:

I can not help but wonder why you keep calling oshe11 and Blackhawk01 in almost all your posts.I think it is because you are certain nobody cares about your gutter infested posts anymore you now have to draw the little attention from those who are too busy to notice your existence here.

Take it or leave it you are gone. Once upon a time when you mean anything but right now, you are just trying to matter to those who don't even care about your updates. Those you call are even depending on better people MizzD, ibkayee and MamBi for updates because everybody has seen you for the fake biased unrealistic attention seeking hypocritical nairalander you are. Go on girl quote all your precious senseless posts to show you matter. You don't exist after big brother is over. Your sobriquet goes back into the cave it comes out from and you fade from our memories like a flame fades from a candle into oblivion. Enjoy your likes and little deprived attention you can not get from the real world while t lasts
Giel, you see yourself? grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
DaddyKross:
Ngwanu my people, make una biko help me vote for Gelah ooh angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Vote fia! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

DaddyYo make me dance, daddyKross make me blush. Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Missed me? undecided kiss kiss

Sheybi that was your reason for going ghost on me sad

Well, mission accomplished. I missed you angry

Booni ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Vote fia! angry

Baeby na cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
ersonleads:
Rico was put in for eviction cos not everybody likes bam bam in dat house
BamBam has nothing to do with this, he was also put up when he was paired with ahneeka. The truth is that most housemates feels his not being himself, like playing too safe, and portraying what his not

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You'd do well to leave me out of this next time. Thanks.

Besides, I mention her as much as she mentions me, if not more. You don't have to lie to get cheap likes, you don't know whose updates I look forward to or do you read minds now? I can't believe this height of pettiness is coming from a guy, please get something else to invest in not this unnecessary hatred and bitterness. It kills!
Lies is all they do.
If I start giving you a mentioñ every time I post I wonder if they will commit suicide.

Moving on, are you watching? If you are what's happening?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Sheybi that was your reason for going ghost on me sad

Well, mission accomplished. I missed you angry

Booni ?

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

You, you lie! It was you who promised to call back, I'm still waiting for that call... undecided undecided

Awwwwwwwnnnn... I missed you more, Baeby. kiss kiss

Booni? I think I'm fine, ion know. grin how've you been? kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Reussite:

Pls can you help with the 7 songs chosen by the HMs...not been ff the show lately.

Wasn't paying attention as at that time.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
KingsleyJay:
just gave my 1000 votes to Cee-c... love that girl with all her bad attitude. never a dull moment. only a real n down to earth dude can calm a lady like her. she's rare and not meant for every man
She is really rare, we dash you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ooooh! Lost my stream.

Please someone update on how Nina is listing all Cee'c bullying moments.

All I heard was "starting from the first day" and my app just froze.... undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

You, you lie! It was you who promised to call back, I'm still waiting for that call... undecided undecided

Awwwwwwwnnnn... I missed you more, Baeby. kiss kiss

Booni? I think I'm fine, ion know. grin how've you been? kiss

Hehehe Mabinu, ironu lo po jaare. Ima call you today sha

You think ? Kiloshele ?

Me ayam good ooh, can't complain.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
rOsy247:
Please who is leading in this mat dance task?
It was tolex and lifu, don't know about now though.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
janefrancisca:
She is really rare, we dash you.

Please Comman vote for Ahneeka na sad cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Cecee : Lolu is a working dictionary
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
I gave ceelo 2000 vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
In another news, miracle's brother grin
Holy Moses. grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nina is complaining about cee c saying that she doesn't like cee c's jokes. That it's expensive.

Lol. Teddy says that Nina and cee c should fight with mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
janefrancisca:
It was tolex and lifu, don't know about now though.

Tolex and Lifu are on equal points.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Lies is all they do.
If I start giving you a mentioñ every time I post I wonder if they will commit suicide.

Moving on, are you watching? If you are what's happening?

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

What have we not read on this thread sef? Imagine that other thing saying bs because of my harmless pet names and this one saying you can't post without mentioning me? Are these people usually this stupid or they're putting up silly acts now?

No jhor but I guess nothing serious is happening, no updates... Goan start watching na, do it for Mina and I. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hello from the other sideeee. tongue tongue
lol
welcome
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:
Nina is complaining about cee c saying that she doesn't like cee c's jokes. That it's expensive.

Lol. Teddy says that Nina and cee c should fight with mouth.

Nina called Cee C a bully

Cee C asked for instances where she bullied Nina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
So Nina always tell Biggie that Teddy-A is a bully... But told Teddy-A to his face that he is not a bully... Na wa lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:
So Nina always tell Biggie that Teddy-A is a bully... But told Teddy-A to his face that he is not a bully... Na wa lol

Lol I heard that.

Teddy A said he is a gentleman
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Please Comman vote for Ahneeka na sad cry
Gave them 100 votes just cos of angel.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Graciouslara(f): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
I pity Leo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
janefrancisca:
Gave them 100 votes just cos of angel.

Thank you kiss

Bhet you know you can give them another 100 cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Beautywealth:
Cecee : Lolu is a working dictionary

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.