Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891068 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
LMAO,
See the way they all ran.
Seems this song is not among those they picked.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
The person behind this song game his head is so correct
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

That's because for the first time in your life you'll have to work for something.
Last year you jumped into Efe's bandwagon, you didn't have to do much, because the whole Nigeria was on your team... just coast around like the floor member you always will be and take the glory and feel like you achieved something.

This year the game is still very open and no one is sure who will take the price, so you're now confused ,jumping from one team to another in the space of a month .

Being on the same team with Threebear means putting in the work, I've never been someone that plays safe, I always take on challenges.

You feel weird being on the same team with me, I feel weird being on the same team with an indecisive person like you.

And I'm not a Mina fan...
One would think you must have gotten that already but then you're you. undecided

Presido, team Miracle, Wehdon sir. I never even reach floor member sef. I just dey enjoy d show for now. I don't support blindly. A HM has to earn my support. Non so far has made me passionate about them. U ar correct, unlike last year, there are strong favorites but no one is running away wit it for now. Thankfully, d choice is getting easier as HMs hav started unraveling.
It's surprising that u ar supporting Miracle sha. I would've thought frm ur persona on dis forum, u'll be supporting Cee C who shares some of ur character traits. But then again, i suspect u ar doing a job. Else how do u explain Miracle & Threebear, two opposites in d same boat.
Bia, that your 360 degree turnaround about Anto when she was paired wit Miracle really cracked me up sha. Chai

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Biggie is a wicket somebori. All of them lost points. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I beg! Only me will pinch you if you don't let it go
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:
So Nina always tell Biggie that Teddy-A is a bully... But told Teddy-A to his face that he is not a bully... Na wa lol
did you listen to her DS yesterday?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I beg! Only me will pinch you if you don't let it go

Ah ah, just now ifu is angry and pissed off, who is she arguing with?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
ninnyanny:
And the self acclaimed prophetess?
Lol... I only mentioned both of them because they were kind of having a little altercation..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
genius43:

You are welcome.

Is it possible for biggie to swap ifu and Alex?
Alex needs to accompany Leo to Nigeria on Monday
She will receive a shocker. It's not all about running mouth anyhow and dressing good to be loved by HMs. a lot is involved in the game. I pity alex. leo and IFu have done well. if they leave its ovation welcome. They have sold out very well.
same goes to angel and ahneeka. We need more cc drama to cure the boredom in the house for us. and lolu deserve some weeks before leaving.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rico can do body painting that's nice.
Nina wants to do face painting
Ifu doing a play.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
guardsman:

[b][/b]
Presido, team Miracle, Wehdon sir. I never even reach floor member sef. I just dey enjoy d show for now. I don't support blindly. A HM has to earn my support. Non so far has made me passionate about them. U ar correct, unlike last year, there are strong favorites but no one is running away wit it for now. Thankfully, d choice is getting easier as HMs hav started unraveling.
It's surprising that u ar supporting Miracle sha. I would've thought frm ur persona on dis forum, u'll be supporting Cee C who shares some of ur character traits. But then again, i suspect u ar doing a job. Else how do u explain Miracle & Threebear, two opposites in d same boat.
Bia, that your 360 degree turnaround about Anto when she was paired wit Miracle really cracked me up sha. Chai
grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Simple instructions this housemates won't hear, they played the wrong song and some of them were still standing on their mats, lost of points
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:
Liar, countered what, or is it that post that you claimed you countered but your counter was filled with lies? The one that I uploaded a screenshot.?
You don't want people to bother you but you kept trying to bother me with your usual mentioñs filled with lies and trash and only stopped because people cautioned you.
So you like peace but don't want to give someone else peace?
He is not trying to bother you, he has told you the truth either you correct my supposed biased updates, or you leave the updates for those who like it.
Hypocrite.
You can dish it but can't take it.
[s][/s]
For all I care Oshe11 can keep mentioning my name.. I just didn't want the stress of having to rip into you again especially with d 'peacemakers' ... I have quoted ur lies before. Not just once'.. I have done this several times.. I don't have anything to prove to you..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Geezeem:

Yeah cos of Bambam

Tobi and bam connects on spiritual level (according to bam grin)

They both owned up but for their partners.....they would totally be together
yeah, those were bambam's words
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
genius43:

You are welcome.
Is it possible for biggie to swap ifu and Alex? Alex needs to accompany Leo to Nigeria on Monday

grin grin grin grin You are very wicked

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
who was Ifu shouting at
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ifu should stop vexing with the head of house, it's just a little misunderstanding
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
cabalocracy:
who was Ifu shouting at
Tobi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
cabalocracy:
who was Ifu shouting at

Tobi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
ninnyanny:
did you listen to her DS yesterday?
She should have known that Teddy-A is only being nice to her because he has no choice.. They are strategic partners and have to be friends by force.... Just like Cee-c and Lolu.. Their true colour will be out again when their pairing is dissolved.. Just like Ifu and Angel..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ah ah,
Cee c and miracle wants to start.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I feel offended right now, take that subtle jab at Nina right back or no votes for Gelah. angry

Miracle kee you! Ole! grin grin

True love kinni? I'm your one and only true love, better stop this yeye play before I pull a CeeC on this thread! angry angry

*Picks race*

Vote Gelah oooh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

*Picks race*

Vote Gelah oooh

Don't even think of doing that, how am I supposed to catch up with those long legs of yours? shocked shocked

You know I won't vote if you don't apologize, I've 1400 votes left. Apologize! angry

Giel:
Ah ah,
Cee c and miracle wants to start.

I saw this coming... Kikikikiki cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tobi and some housemates are getting a wrong interpretation of Biggie's rules... Only one person can be on a mat at a time...

They are looking for the easiest way.

Tobi should wise up... Else, another lost of wager.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
This argument doesn't make sense.
Just looking for loopholes in big brother's rules.

Tobi says that instead of fighting for a mat due to the numerous Injuries. 2 pairs should try and dance on a mat. Instead of pushing and shoving

Everyone keeps getting injuries.

Lol, song has come up.

Wizkid final
Only mito, gelah and tena I see dancing, ok celo too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Cc blackhawk01
I saw this coming... Kikikikiki cheesy cheesy

Fight was averted as usual angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ifu can nag for Africa

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lool the transition from being angry and shouting at each other to dancing was hilarious. And the song just came from nowhere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pls update nepa just bleeped up. ...plsssd
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:
Tobi and some housemates are getting a wrong interpretation of Biggie's rules... Only one person can be on a mat at a time...

They are looking for the easiest way.

Tobi should wise up... Else, another lost of wager.

One person or a pair?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Teddy A and miracle low-key despise each other grin

I love it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.