Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891240 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:

Teddy A, Lolu and Tobi had a discussion earlier cos they were getting worried about girls getting injured. They played around with the idea that there were various ways of cooperating within the group to avoid getting injured.

They suggest everybody get on the mat at the same time in an organised way such that biggie is forced to give all on the mat a mark or otherwise allow the people with the lower points to have a chance at pulling up their points.

Miracle does not buy the suggestions because yesterday, he had suggested that instead of camping around mats, people should go about their duties and only run to the mats when they hear the music but this was not agreed to. He therefore does not see why they were now considering this team work today and does not agree.

Thanks dear,
What was miracle's response when teddy used the Nina card?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Miracle, Ahneeka and Angel are all right.... Tobi and Teddy-A are only trying to protect people like Nina and other girls from being injured. But a competition should be a competition..

If them break Nina leg now, you go dey cry..

If she breaks her leg, she'll get it fixed when she gets to London! A competition is a competition, I need her arse up and in the game. Miracle won't forever be her Knight, she needs to be all up in the game. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
oshe11:
Go wheregrin
lets talk abt cc
I want her to quote me again make we go war.... Make I give am depression. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chuchunana: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tobi is a chicken...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Miracle, Ahneeka and Angel are all right.... Tobi and Teddy-A are only trying to protect people like Nina and other girls from being injured. But a competition should be a competition..

If them break Nina leg now, you go dey cry..

She is already injured self....

I was surprised that Tobi that wanted to die for the competition ended up agreeing to "team work".
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

If she breaks her leg, she'll get it fixed when she gets to London! A competition is a competition, I need her arse up and in the game. Miracle won't forever be her Knight, she needs to be all up in the game . angry angry
Oh now you know...I thought you people are always happy that Miracle stands for her.. Lol.. She should be ready to defend her sex tape too when she returns to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
senatordave1:

He changed it to please ceec na.when miracle complained yesterday,tobi ignored him.now that ceec is affected,he is now concerned.
it annoying.
This cee c is such bad news. She is ruining the game with her evil.

Anto, miracle, angel and aneeka slept outside in the cold just because of this mat.its unfair to change the rules now.

I have given my 100 votes to Angel n aneeka. I wish ceelo goes home but I don't see that happening now

This lively boring Matilda, if you quote me because of cee c I will bury u.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chuchunana:
Tobi is a chicken...

Tobi is sweet joor
He is a victim of manipulation and so I do not blame him at all
The bad guys are manipulators and instigators
Always
Victims are never bad in my book

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Cry cry baby, It is either you are the same person behind Blackhawk01 moniker or you have a very low self esteem.
I hope you are ready for what you are about to start..

Let nobody blame me when I start dealing with this girl ooo..Lets go

You no go like to dey use your brain? How could you even think of us being same person? Oh! You think everyone is like you abi? Kikikikiki grin cheesy grin wellness far from you no be small. tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

If she breaks her leg, she'll get it fixed when she gets to London! A competition is a competition, I need her arse up and in the game. Miracle won't forever be her Knight, she needs to be all up in the game. angry angry

I don't think you should blame Nina, because when I watched the meeting of those who wanted 2 pairs to be on a mat,
Nina wasn't there. I haven't heard her say or seen it reported here that she asked for protection,
It's just teddy using her name as a low blow to miracle.
Still waiting to see updates on how miracle handled it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:

She is already injured self....

I was surprised that Tobi that wanted to die for the competition ended up agreeing to "team work".
That one is no injury na.... Wait till they are left with 3 or 2 mats
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
yvelchstores:
Miracle claps back at cee c with one sentence " am I talking to you?" And she immediately mellows and keeps quiet. Who says some women are out of control? Is because they havent been tamed by the right hand.

A lot of annoying things going on.

The joy tobi gave us by shoving cee c was short lived as she has successfully turned him back to water leaf. Even his pal miracle, he sees differently now.

Now I wish kloe was still around, this cee c needs heat!
I saw this coming when ceec said tobi is in bad company.ceec is now causing problem between them.i told threebear earlier.ceec has to go before more havoc is caused.lets stop voting ceelo,channel your votes to gelah and lifu.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You no go like to dey use your brain? How could you even think of us being same person? Oh! You think everyone is like you abi? Kikikikiki grin cheesy grin wellness far from you no be small. tongue

If he could use his brain he wouldn't have been disgracing himself all over my mention in the first place. That's not an attribute of someone who uses his brain.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Thanks dear,
What was miracle's response when teddy used the Nina card?

He kept quiet and didn't respond. They are now talking about their presentation task and agreed not to talk about the mat issue anymore.

However, I heard Angel (wanted competition) asking for the guidelines for doing the mats in the "team" way

So I think a compromise was reached.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

That one is no injury na.... Wait till they are left for 3 or 2 mats

I can't wait. People might lose teeth.... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

WETIN do your brain? No be 2 of Una want turn here to chat room like say Una be lesbians?
IF my wellness far from me, your own no even dey exist.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
yvelchstores:
it annoying.
This cee c is such bad news. She is ruining the game with her evil.

Anto, miracle, angel and aneeka slept outside in the cold just because of this mat.its unfair to change the rules now.

I have given my 100 votes to Angel n aneeka. I wish ceelo goes home but I don't see that happening now

This lively boring Matilda, if you quote me because of cee c I will bury u.

Now I can understand why miracle is pissed.
And tobi wants to change the rules because of cee c, oh well.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Oh now you know...I thought you people are always happy that Miracle stands for her.. Lol.. She should be ready to defend her sex tape too when she returns to Nigeria.

Keep twisting my words to suit yourself. When you're ready to talk about the game, quote me. Otherwise, please clear road make I see better people. Mstcheeeeew. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:

Tobi is sweet joor
He is a victim of manipulation and so I do not blame him at all
The bad guys are manipulators and instigators
Always
Victims are never bad in my book
why will a grown man allow himself to be used and manipulated.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:

He kept quiet and didn't respond. They are now talking about their presentation task and agreed not to talk about the mat issue anymore.

However, I heard Angel (wanted competition) asking for the guidelines for doing the mats in the "team" way

So I think a compromise was reached.

Mtchewww,
Anyways. He wanted to avoid misyarning.

This one teddy is using Nina's to score cheap points. Did Nina complain to him that she wanted the team work way?
Because no one has reported her stand in the matter

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

I want her to quote me again make we go war.... Make I give am depression. grin
lol
depression ke!
U DEY FEEL LIKE CEEC NOW ABI?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
senatordave1:

I saw this coming when ceec said tobi is in bad company.ceec is now causing problem between them.i told threebear earlier.ceec has to go before more havoc is caused.lets stop voting ceelo,channel your votes to gelah and lifu.

But?
It would be interesting to see how CeeC can come between two friends, and if she can
If she would achieve this, I would doff my hat in horror to her
And would laugh at the guys

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
oshe11:
kuku kee me
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
gelah dats wats up! they mean business
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:
Personal attacks here and there, that's all you can do.
Trash.
Deal with who? Mtchewww

[s][/s]
Wow... You quoted without mentioning Blackhawk01 and Oshe11...
This must be your biggest achievement this year.. I am really happy for you.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chai... Tobi don buy market... Whoever is paired next with Alex go buy better market..

Alex doesn't need the money.. All she came to South to do is to have Leo's dick inside her..

Leo don finish Alex...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Graciouslara:
I pity Leo
Please where do one see the polls.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Mtchewww,
Anyways. He wanted to avoid misyarning.

This one teddy is using Nina's to score cheap points. Did Nina complain to him that she wanted the team work way?
Because no one has reported her stand in the matter

Nina went outside to him and reminded him that Teddy was seemingly doing the dance only because of her

He also said how he hates braggarts and wondered why anyone that does not need the money was in the house competing
Angel and Ahneeka were there too

What's interesting is that Tobi saw his points, I dunno how
Tobi just now had a tiff with Alex who wants to go and "finish" the people dancing outside undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
yvelchstores:
Alex is such an unserious person. Hopelessly unserious.

How do u throw away such a huge platform, rendering yourself useless, uncooperative, just stupidly lying on Leo's body all tru everyday. The only time u see her doing something else, she is either walking to the toilet/kitchen or walking to go and lay on Leo.

The painful part is that the Leo is just forcing himself to allow her. She hates to even put her brain to work and shuts out at the slightest intellectually challenging situations.

You Are a student yet you hate your course, fine. Why not take advantage of this platform for any other prospects, no.

Even to make up and comb your green hair every day is now a problem.

Let Leo go on Sunday, let's see if tbere is any way to recylce u to be useful
I thank you

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
lee818:
gelah dats wats up! they mean business
IF they continue like this, they will be the winner.. Miracle is foolishly falling for Tobi... Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
oshe11:
lol
depression ke!
U DEY FEEL LIKE CEEC NOW ABI?

Such delusions of grandeur. He actually thinks any trash that a clown like him can type will affect me in any way.
He really thinks he is that special.
Delusion,
He thinks because he is obsessed with me. (Obsessed and proud if i might add)
Therefore it means he is relevant in any which way to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.