Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890955 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tobi is just a blockhead, I can't deal!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
FrankGiel:
Tobi said its no longer a competition.. Lmao.. He thinks it's about wager....folly
Dont mind him... They think is it part of their wager....

They are ignoring Biggie's last quote..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
FrankGiel:
Tobi said its no longer a competition.. Lmao.. He thinks it's about wager....folly
He is afraid of the hat-trickkiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
So biggie did not stop the multiple pairs on a mat.

Instead he introduce wearing of hat only on the mat.

Everybody seems to be on the same page of stepping on the mat at the same time.

I spoke too soon. Cee'c has pulled everybody back with her anger.. Insisting on first come first served.

Where are the people saying Tobi is suggesting this because of Cee'c?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one.

yvelchstores:
its sad seeing the way housemates treat Nina but I am glad the public is seeing. Last season,Debby rise was the one everyone in the house picked on. Today, she is one of the most successful.

Dee1 and princess can't comprehend how Mina has the highest votes. Dee1 said if he had to choose who to kill, he will kill Nina, let jealousy roast them alive, they haven't seen anything.

Now she was paired with teddy, its obvious she will go far cos Teddy of course is a strong contender.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ceec just wants you to take everything she throws at you, no matter how disrecpecful it is, just take everything and move on.
This is the kind of person you want to keep in the house because of Tobi that doesn't even like her anymore. I can't believe how some of these people think.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol
Leo tells Ifu he is competing because of her
Igba!
When he just wants to go under the duvet! Mxm! (My insert)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:
Tobi is just a blockhead, I can't deal!
NOT only Tobi..... Most of them don't understand Biggie's rule, if not they would have corrected him..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
yvelchstores:
its sad seeing the way housemates treat Nina but I am glad the public is seeing. Last season,Debby rise was the one everyone in the house picked on. Today, she is one of the most successful.

Dee1 and princess can't comprehend how Mina has the highest votes. Dee1 said if he had to choose who to kill, he will kill Nina, let jealousy roast them alive, they haven't seen anything.

Now she was paired with teddy, its obvious she will go far cos Teddy of course is a strong contender.
How do the housemates treat Nina??
Nina is just like any housemate.. She can tease and be teased.. Nothing special about her..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
alarmednigerian:
The kind of power you people give to CeeC ehn, I weak o.
maybe u haven't watched to see how deceptive and manipulative she is

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

IF they continue like this, they will be the winner.. Miracle is foolishly falling for Tobi... Lol

in fact I want them to win!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Dont mind him... They think is it part of their wager....

They are ignoring Biggie's last quote..
As in!! Simple instructions... Tobi is smart... I think he was in the lead prior to this time... He most likely will win with this new set of rules....
I think I heard him tell miracle, he was in the lead.. I don't know how he got that information
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
yvelchstores:
maybe u haven't watched to see how deceptive and manipulative she is
She has brought another confusion again.miracle said shes mad.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Mtchewww,
Anyways. He wanted to avoid misyarning.

This one teddy is using Nina's to score cheap points. Did Nina complain to him that she wanted the team work way?
Because no one has reported her stand in the matter
He cares for Nina,you say he his using Nina to score cheap points..Hmmm ...If he doesn't care now,you will be the first person to call him a bully! This is serious!

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
100naira:
they kissed? shocked
Yes o! the night before
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
yvelchstores:
tobi is too conscious of "what will the audience think" ,throwing apologies front and back. He has apologised to about 3 people withing the past 40 mins. People pleaser.

I appreciate their peace handshake. But miracle seems to see tobi in a clearer light now. Tobi can't be trusted.

I want Miracle to trust Tobi cos Tobi is true to him
And I know he trusts Tobi well well
Tobi trusts him too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
This CeeC is a horrible horrible person
Eishhhh

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
alarmednigerian:
The kind of power you people give to CeeC ehn, I weak o.

I have to severely stop myself from responding sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ceec and lolu quarelling.ceec has to go,stop voting her

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Admin401:
Ceec just wants you to take everything she throws at you, no matter how disrecpecful it is, just take everything and move on.
This is the kind of person you want to keep in the house because of Tobi that doesn't even like her anymore. I can't believe how some of these people think.

please ceec causes too much trouble in the house!! she needs to go

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
BB
Punish CeeC alone now!
Jeeez

A sinking ship looking to drag Lolu down with her

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lolu want to beat cee c. This short witch!

O game on!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:

I spoke too soon. Cee'c has pulled everybody back with her anger.. Insisting on first come first served.

Dont mind them, I think they are all dull.. Even Miracle, Ahneeka and Angel has joined them....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
CeeC is the worst human being i've ever seen in my life. It's amazing how people can't see this in the house. Just watch how people talking to her now will agree with her.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
senatordave1:
Ceec and lolu quarelling.ceec has to go,stop voting her

No she stays
I am horrified at her person and wanna watch her the more
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:

What was Tobi's response?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oh, now I understand what Tobi is trying to do. He wants everybody to stop earning points so that they can concentrate on other things.

Oh boy, Lolu and Cee'c at it. Tobi has had to go and separate fight. Cee'c has started her craze. This girl is real work...

And Alex starts crying! shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
oshe11:
What was Tobi's response?

He basically tasked partners to go and convince their partners since people just want to pull them back to the earlier arguments...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chai.................. Now i see what people are saying about this Cee-c. She is just what i cannot explain. Lolu could have slapped her right now mhen..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by newguy1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
The village people tthat followed lolu to bbn came inform of ceece. Sorry bro ur demon came too strong

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lolu, Cee-c will be Cee-c. If you can't handle her.. Slap or hit her and you both get disqualified....

I am sorry, this Lolu is not intelligent..

TeddyA is tolerating Nina. Why can't you tolerate Cee-c..

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:
Oh, now I understand what Tobi is trying to do. He wants everybody to stop earning points so that they can concentrate on other things.

Oh boy, Lolu and Cee'c at it. Tobi has had to go and separate fight. Cee'c has started her craze. This girl is real work...

And Alex starts crying! shocked

As in.. Cee-c ehn, na real devil. Bambam making sense here. Lovely advice.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.