Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891247 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lhimeet:

When do you plan to stop ass licking CeeC? Nothing she does is ever wrong with you... Really? Is that the height of it? Always looking for a way to rub it upon Lolu... This is pathetic! undecided
Forget your hatred for her... Just listen to her for 3 minutes..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:

Thank God people are already seeing her for who she is. Fücking two faced hypocrite

Lol...
Like seriously I can't deal...And she will be the first to shout haters... SMH

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:
Cee-c is right... Miracle has been getting on her nerves..
But Ceec hasnt been getting on Lolu’s nerves. Typical you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Can u guys just be objective for once and not emotional. Hear Lolu. That Somebody asked if Nina speaks igbo, is she not breaking the rule? And Tolu asked what rule. And CeeC say 'dont be sacarstic'. And it's now like her problem. When she's right.
Big Brother's rule states that the only languages allowed in the house are English and Pidgin English. And that when one speaks vernacular, they have to translate it to english.
So if Nina speaks igbo without translating it to english, is she not breaking the rule? Or is it because it's the Nina. The Innocent Nina that can do no wrong.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:

But?
It would be interesting to see how CeeC can come between two friends, and if she can
If she would achieve this, I would doff my hat in horror to her
And would laugh at the guys

A girl not half as bad as ceec did that between me and a very tight friend. All it takes is for one of the friend to hopelessly be interested in the girl and the other to dislike her or she dislikes him.

It will come crashing down fast.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
eksbabe:
Lolu has a serious problem.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:
lol... Leo no smart at all... Damn! Nigga zip up your lips!
Leo is working for himself. He is fueling her so she irritates more people so that more votes will go to either him or gela.

His partner ifu is inside fueling lolu. All Na strategy. Do u know what is 45 million?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lhimeet:
He cares for Nina,you say he his using Nina to score cheap points..Hmmm ...If he doesn't care now,you will be the first person to call him a bully! This is serious!

Oh please, I've praised teddy and one of my reason for calling teddy a bully is because Nina called teddy a bully, so go and argue with Nina if you mind the bully comments.
Stop forming useless confusion because people make comments about teddy.
I asked if Nina chose team work so that teddy's "care of Nina" will then make sense. Abi you didn't see that?
If you don't understand you don't have to quote.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/itzsoniabae/status/968874327297970176

See as Ceece is blaming Tobi... Geez! This girl is toxic cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
styrese:
u have a point, I feel ifu has more depth in this game compared to Alex

Fact!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Alright! Let's be objective now. Miracle was getting on her Nerves you say?

How many people in that house has Miracle gotten on their nerves before? NONE! Until this recent CeeC's issue

Now, how many people in that house has Ceec gotten on their nerves before? let's start:
-Nina
-Ifu
-Lolu
-Tobi
-Princess

What does it take for you to be objective? You don't have to defend her because everyone is calling her out on her wrong doing WTF nigga?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lhimeet:

Like seriously I can't deal...And she will be the first to shout haters... SMH

She should look in the mirror for a clearer view of the haters because Teddiates no get her time.

She should just stop the gate towards the guy...people that hates others don't always end up good

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:

Bro/Sis, saying she is toxic is an UNDERSTATEMENT

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
yvelchstores:
Leo is working for himself. He is fueling her so she irritates more people so that more votes will go to either him or gela.

His partner ifu is inside fueling lolu. All Na strategy. Do u know what is 45 million?

Sorry, I thought it is 45 kobo..
Leo fumbled already... Have you seen the voting statistics?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

May you be ceeceefied! do I hear a loud and clear Amen ? angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fistop:

Bro/Sis, saying she is toxic is an UNDERSTATEMENT
On the bright side, she might be the fake housemate grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
I cant stop laughing ooo. Cee-C just said she is upset because she is on her period. Tobi asks: Has it come? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Admin401:

Alright! Let's be objective now. Miracle was getting on her Nerves you say?

How many people in that house has Miracle gotten on their nerves before? NONE! Until this recent CeeC's issue

Now, how many people in that house has Ceec gotten on their nerves before? let's start:
-Nina
-Ifu
-Lolu
-Tobi
-Princess

What does it take for you to be objective? You don't have to defend her because everyone is calling her out on her wrong doing WTF nigga?
-Teddy-A
-Rico
-Leo

Don't tell Mr rubbish OK?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:

kaiii. let's pray for ceec . that girl, no words.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Munzy14:

She will receive a shocker. It's not all about running mouth anyhow and dressing good to be loved by HMs. a lot is involved in the game. I pity alex. leo and IFu have done well. if they leave its ovation welcome. They have sold out very well.
same goes to angel and ahneeka. We need more cc drama to cure the boredom in the house for us. and lolu deserve some weeks before leaving.

I just want to see how she can get her acts together and focus when Leo lives the house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:

On the bright side, she might be the fake housemate grin

I dont wanna believe she is a fake housemate. Fake housemates are not unruly, loosed tongued and unmannered. Rather, they are cool,calm nd collected.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:
Anything just to ass lick CeeC...So CeeC hasn't been getting on the nerves of other HMs?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:
Ifu is a fool...she as she dey add fire... Lol

I did not want to make this comment. So you saw it too?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Cee c not completely true that you have never bullied Nina. You once called nina a dustbin.
LMAO cheesy When cee c wanted to face tobi, channel just went on commercial break.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
CeeC is grossly unintelligent. I doubt any sensible brand will want to associate with her, not also any well meaning law firm. Such a shame!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
eksbabe:
She has....it is now left for Lolu to apply wisdom by enduring her or go home before Sunday. grin

YOU PEOPLE WANT DOUBLE WAHALA.. RIGHT? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
nell2:

kaiii. let's pray for ceec . that girl, no words.
Bro... I am having headache sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:

Sorry, I thought it is 45 kobo..
Leo fumbled already... Have you seen the voting statistics?
pls send me the link if u have it.
This ceec no go kill person. I feel sad for her family. This is embarrassing. Honestly.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ceec is just a freak. Nothing more. And selfish for putting lolu in such dangerous position..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Oh please, I've praised teddy and one of my reason for calling teddy a bully is because Nina called teddy a bully, so go and argue with Nina if you mind the bully comments.
Stop forming useless confusion because people make comments about teddy.
I asked if Nina chose team work so that teddy's "care of Nina" will then make sense.
If you don't understand you don't have to quote.

Babez, you get time. Let them type and feed on the likes and few minutes fame like one of them did yesterday. All of us go dey alright by April lass lass. grin chop Mina kisses and chill. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fistop:

I dont wanna believe she is a fake housemate. Fake housemates are not unruly, loosed tongued and unmannered. Rather, they are cool,calm nd collected.
Ese was not calm and collected grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Forget your hatred for her... Just listen to her for 3 minutes..
Anybody that talks against CeeC hates her? Thats too cheap you know...CeeC has also been annoying to other HMs...So she doesn't have the right to say someone is getting on her nerves!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)