Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3923481 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

undecided
how was your day smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
MamBi:

And now that she is not doing proper romance, she is firing on all barrels. cheesy grin
Yes ooo.. One woman mopol... Unlike some girls that will run to report Lolu to thier "husband"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
missunknown:

Shut up!!!!!
lwkm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:

Finally! You owned up to it.
owned up to you being utterly senseless? U are and will remain utterly senseless for life
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Oh lawd! This is the only thing that matters in all of these madness. Gist me biko cheesy kiss

Not much cheesy
Just that Nina is helping Rico cook now
So Miracle was across the counter and they were saying something about ?her hair with that look of affection they have

Alex butted in with her knife voice and the moment passed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:
I just had a MiNa moment on my screen now
This task has denied me plenty cheesy
Team MiNa
kiss
When? undecided
Is it when miracle called Nina and she declined?
Is that the Mina moment undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
missunknown:

Shut up!!!!!
you can throw in some votes too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
janellemonae:

At least she was once paired with Rico and everything was fine.
Abi oooooooooooooo..Rico is a real man and knows how to handle women..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
ayam sorry you didn't get the joke initially, I wasn't forming perfection or anything,

Ok, bye

apology accepted!! I am also sorry for taking it seriously!!

Have a good evening

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Somebody hold me, grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO grin grin

cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Borbrisky:
how was your day smiley
Why do I feel this is frankgiel grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

That one is no injury na.... Wait till they are left with 3 or 2 mats

Then those who can't see themselves injured will stay put while watching the others fight for the mat

No be force they must all participate
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
thatigboman:
owned up to you being utterly senseless? U are and will remain utterly senseless for life

It's like you are related to ceec. Like I said, she needs cleansing.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
I shame for Tobi, he won't be able to be a man around his friends, family or anywhere he goes. We gave seen him finish, he'll just be trying to convince people that he has a mind of his own but like i earlier said, we have seen him finish. So sad for a man to be sorry to say "STUPID"
Gungnir:

He may very well be a Yoruba demon. I know a dude who had threesomes, even slept with two sisters both didn't know in the same house. Yet there was a girl who he didn't even see the color of her pant yet kept spoiling the girl with gift and money.

Till this day, that girl didn't give him shishi. Players too get played. If you see the people who play them? You will definitely know it s karma having its way. Didn't Tobi say he started having sex at age 12 and had gono at 17? Forget that talk, ask any guy, they will tell you truth. Guys that can never be played by a girl are very street thug guys or very experienced dudes. One thing about them for a fact, they never have the thought of getting married.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Even bambam is tired of ceec.she just asked teddy if its her task to cause wahala always.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
yvelchstores:
if she said that, then she is lying cos the way she pronounces some Igbo names, its obvious she speaks Igbo well.

That's why I am mad
The way people take pride in not knowing how to speak Igbo or their language
And I agree, she does not strike me as someone that does not know how to speak it, she pronounces tough Igbo words well well...just someone "forming" she can't speak it
I haaate, and vote cheesy

Only for Angel

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lhimeet:

Even if she has some point... The way in which she passes her point is very rude...Oh,she think everybody in that house is same with Tobi?...Just stop this ass licking already! shocked
All you know how to type is ass licking.... Are you an ass licker?...... How long have you been into this ass licking business?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Imagine the brat ceec saying she wants to help nina shen she herself has refused to be helped.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Somebody hold me, grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lemme call Tardy Teddy. tongue

Eeghe:

Not much cheesy
Just that Nina is helping Rico cook now
So Miracle was across the counter and they were saying something about ?her hair with that look of affection they have

Alex butted in with her knife voice and the moment passed

Lol. Yeye shildren, they've been on the hair talk since last night. Those looks will melt the iciest heart. At a point last night, they stopped talking and MeeMee was just staring at yumyum. Oh my! Such a sweet moment. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/OloriSupergal/status/968879884138246144/video/1

Watch how Ceece command Tobi to "Come back here" when he left her side...

My guy rushed back. I knew that kiss she gave him was to format his memory. cry

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
senatordave1:
Even bambam is tired of ceec.she just asked teddy if its her task to cause wahala always.
Lol... Even Teddy-A is tired of Bambam's pussy after fvcking her in the toilet grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Quick suggestion to Biggie
Can the next pairing be by balloting?
I don't even know what balloting is right now

What I mean is
Randomly assigning the males to the females
Not giving them a chance to choose?

Also I see you have not kept the ex housemates busy Sir cheesy
Or slayqueenthatcooksPrincess would have been too busy to make that "beefing" video
Cos she is out and cannot compete in the Pepsi task and grace our screens and get our attention anymore!
Mxm! tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
senatordave1:
but, the theme is double wahala na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:

It's like you are related to ceec. Like I said, she needs cleansing.
and ur spiritual sister bambam the toilet fvcker prophetess needs what?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol... Even Teddy-A is tired of Bambam's pussy after fvcking her in the toilet grin
Stale! Try another line undecided

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Treasuredlove:
yeah, those were bambam's words

Thank you for confirming this

I just didn't have the strength for the

Cross examination I got on my comment

When a response sounds confrontational I usually waka pass
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fistop:

I will rather do overtime and sleep in the office than come home to meet a person like her!

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Iyamm dead! So, for how long will you continue to do overtime? Knowing CeeC well, you might have someone knocking at the office door 2am to drag your arse home. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

When? undecided
Is it when miracle called Nina and she declined?
Is that the Mina moment undecided

She told him ?later undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
senatordave1:
Imagine the brat ceec saying she wants to help nina shen she herself has refused to be helped.
Bro... Have you checked your blood pressure today? If do, pleaee to it tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.. OK?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
God will punish that idiot ashawo bambam toilet fvcker anyday she quotes the holy bible again

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
People voting for Ceecee are the same people who voted for Buhari, thank God i have my PVC, Since we all wanna be petty, Buhari till 20whenever afterall PHD in Finland is next year. Foolish people undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.