Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3923529 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:

Guy! You are definitely being tribalistic!
u are definitely everly senseless
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
ibkayee:

I've gone from disliking her to now being indifferent, I don't mind if she stays for the drama now lol

It makes sense if you ar a neutral. If u ar team MiNa or Tobi, she's bad news.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
thatigboman:
u are definitely evrrly senseless

Finally! You owned up to it.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:

Guy! You are definitely being tribalistic!
lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
ibkayee:
Did Cee C just tell Tobi he has 'one more chance'?
oh my goodness, how am i missing this scene. I doubt Tobi has fans for his sissy and easy to manipulate behaviour. I doubt he has ever been a "yoruba demon". He might just have been lying his way to his friends forming player and all. I have given up on him. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
pls vote ceecee grin

Wehdon sir. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:

Hello dear
I think he was just joking with you
Read those posts again
Cheers

Hi , but he just started coming at me with expletives!! I really don't like to insult but he should not insult me like that
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
They said Ahneeka said she cannot speak her language
angry lipsrsealed

Teddy A even has a smattering of Igbo words
Bamike knows some Igbo
All those Yoruba housemates speak great Yoruba, and speak English well too angry
If not for Angel I would stop voting now
I hate mental slavery
Is it Americanah that she speaks well!?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lhimeet:

Your matter don tire me...Continue the ass licking!
You know I don't ass lick.... If I want to ass lick, I will choose and support one of the top 3 favorite so that I can gather cheap likes..

Open your eyes if you want to see the real Cee-c.. Can you swear that you are not enjoying her WAHALA? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ya legit! cool kiss kiss

CeeC's madness don pass me biko. Hian! All these ajebos with sense of entitlement dey weak me. Ceec is a brat. Imagine a man returning home to CeeC's wahala after a long day at work, kuku kee him! cry embarassed

Is cee c the one wrong.
I know tobi told her so. All of us here are mad abi?

I don't really know what happened or who is wrong, I didn't start watching it early enough to grab the gist. but if cee c is wrong, can't even imagine that. Seems like a very terrible painful situation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
thatigboman:
what exactly does CeeC give? She is not allowed to express her feelings?
Or u are sad she is not giving doggy in toilet like your aunty GO, choir prophetess bambam?

lol
I dont have a favorite, but there is no way a neutral minded fellow will like CeeC. How I wish she receives a third strike without affecting Lolu.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
I just had a MiNa moment on my screen now
This task has denied me plenty cheesy
Team MiNa
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ya legit! cool kiss kiss

CeeC's madness don pass me biko. Hian! All these ajebos with sense of entitlement dey weak me. Ceec is a brat. Imagine a man returning home to CeeC's wahala after a long day at work, kuku kee him! cry embarassed
Atleast she will keep her pussy and love for me..
IT is better than returning home to meet another guy fvcking Nina on her matrimonial bed...

Cee-c has a sexy wahala.... As in she is annoying in a sexy way...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ekanempatrick28(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
rOsy247:
Ceecee only overreacts to everything. Doesn't mean she's a bad person. Housemates don't really understand her type of person that's why the constant quarrels. Only Rico understands her, though, not fully. Lolu doesn't understand her one bit. I even thought he was intelligent as hyped. He still has not gotten it that ceecee is not one u can bully to silence. ,make una leave my ceecee jor she's still better than most girls in that house pretending to b saints yet have no dignity

She's even the real double Wahala.
are u for real i pray ur brothers and son bring such a person home. she is a control freak she doesnt apologise she says sh cant change dat she is like dat. a matured person changes certain character dat aint good and she isnt

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:
angry lipsrsealed
If not for Angel I would stopped voting now
I hate mental slavery

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

Somebody cannot be Americana in peace again nii? With that her atilogu dance. Kikikikiki grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Is cee c the one wrong.

I don't really know what happened or who is wrong, I didn't start watching it early enough to grab the gist. but if cee c is wrong, can't even imagine that. Seems like a very terrible painful situation.

Is Tobi really telling her she is wrong?

Not watching currently

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:
I just had a MiNa moment on my screen now
This task has denied me plenty cheesy
Team MiNa
kiss

Oh lawd! This is the only thing that matters in all of these madness. Gist me biko cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
ntyce:
Lolu even acknowledged that Nina is much more matured than CeeC

But of course (eyes roll)
What we saw since
And kinder, more fun, more relative, more relatable and more intelligent (I do not mean received more schooling)...just better
Ninaness

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
ibkayee:
Cee C tells Tobi not to ever call her a kid, not to use the 'maturity' word around her, that she doesn't know what it means to him but he should stop it

Tobi apologizes

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
genius43:

Is Tobi really telling her she is wrong?

Not watching currently

I didn't watch Tobi's part well, but when angel came out to the garden and was telling her to chill, that based on the small friendship she and angel have, she should over look and cee c was complaining that people should stop telling her to change,
Tobi then raised his voice and said so all of us are mad abi? So based on that seems he did tell her that she is wrong. Didn't watch their discussion well, I came late too.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Is cee c the one wrong.

I followed through the updates too but knowing ceec ehn, she go don cause enough wahala. Mad arse! cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Cee-c is the "Double" in Double wahala... grin

And now that she is not doing proper romance, she is firing on all barrels. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
missunknown:
oh my goodness, how am i missing this scene. I doubt Tobi has fans for his sissy and easy to manipulate behaviour. I doubt he has ever been a "yoruba demon". He might just have been lying his way to his friends forming player and all. I have given up on him. lipsrsealed

He may very well be a Yoruba demon. I know a dude who had threesomes, even slept with two sisters both didn't know in the same house. Yet there was a girl who he didn't even see the color of her pant yet kept spoiling the girl with gift and money.

Till this day, that girl didn't give him shishi. Players too get played. If you see the people who play them? You will definitely know it s karma having its way. Didn't Tobi say he started having sex at age 12 and had gono at 17? Forget that talk, ask any guy, they will tell you truth. Guys that can never be played by a girl are very street thug guys or very experienced dudes. One thing about them for a fact, they never have the thought of getting married.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Oh lawd! This is the only thing that matters in all of these madness. Gist me biko cheesy kiss

Somebody hold me, grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
missunknown:

Actually he didn't act too bad. He tried to let her see sense, though to her, being her friend means he has to back her even when she's wrong.
I think he just let that comment slide knowing that there was no need arguing wit her when she's d one doing d chase now. Really d guy has wisened up & i think he's doing a balancing act so that people will not think his leaving her to hang dry.
He handled d situation well, IMHO.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:
angry lipsrsealed
If not for Angel I would stop voting now
I hate mental slavery
if she said that, then she is lying cos the way she pronounces some Igbo names, its obvious she speaks Igbo well.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Borbrisky:
I like ur strength. Can you use that strength on me
undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ya legit! cool kiss kiss

I will rather do overtime and sleep in the office than come home to meet a person like her!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
pls vote ceecee grin
Shut up!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
ntyce:

lol
I dont have a favorite, but there is no way a neutral minded fellow will like CeeC. How I wish she receives a third strike without affecting Lolu.
wishful sadistic thinking.
Why dont u wish for the normal democratic process of her being evicted for having the lowest vote?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
lee818:

I thought so faggort!! why don't you suck on your own!
ayam sorry you didn't get the joke initially, I wasn't forming perfection or anything,

Ok, bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.