Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891095 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
guardsman:

Yeah, that's what she said. That's why i can not understand why any MiNa or Tobi fans will support her. This girl is crazy. She'll mess up anybody close to her & possibly destroy d bromance & alliance of d two buddies. Already, Nina is not her friend.
pls vote ceecee grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chic2pimp(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
ibkayee:
Did Cee C just tell Tobi he has 'one more chance'?

Ohh Cee C gimme one more chance'
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
guardsman:

Yeah, that's what she said. I can not understand why any MiNa or Tobi fans will support her. This girl is crazy. She'll mess up anybody close to her & possibly destroy d bromance & alliance of d two buddies. Already, Nina is not her friend.
I've gone from disliking her to now being indifferent, I don't mind if she stays for the drama now lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

Ohh Cee C gimme one more chance'
Goat tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ifu ennada, continue putting fire... Disgusting
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hehehehe... I sure did! Which was why I told you to let go, imagine that kinda person calling another hypocrite. Isn't that a joke? A bad joke that deserves nothing but getting ignored or put aside... Ignore and enjoy the game, na them go tire lass lass. wink cheesy

Serious bad joke, but funny joke nonetheless grin grin
I'm enjoying the game dear,
Thanks kiss kiss
Hope you are too.? Your cee c is giving you drama tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:
Nina was right.... This Lolu is very cunning..
HE is the reason why Nina said that short people are always wicked...

Lolu is trying to make me believe Nina.

Welcome to the light! cheesy grin tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ceecee only overreacts to everything. Doesn't mean she's a bad person. Housemates don't really understand her type of person that's why the constant quarrels. Only Rico understands her, though, not fully. Lolu doesn't understand her one bit. I even thought he was intelligent as hyped. He still has not gotten it that ceecee is not one u can bully to silence. ,make una leave my ceecee jor she's still better than most girls in that house pretending to b saints yet have no dignity

She's even the real double Wahala.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:
Lolu..... Cee-c will be Cee-c. If you can't handle her.. Slap or hit her and you both get disqualified....

I am sorry, this Lolu is not intelligent..

TeddyA is tolerating Nina. Why can't you tolerate Cee-c..

At least she was once paired with Rico and everything was fine.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
yvelchstores:
pls send me the link if u have it.
This ceec no go kill person. I feel sad for her family. This is embarrassing. Honestly.

http://www.bigbrothernaija.net/p/big-brother-naija-voting-polls.html?m=1

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
ibkayee:

I've gone from disliking her to now being indifferent, I don't mind if she stays for the drama now lol
Cee-c is the "Double" in Double wahala... grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

So just 10 lines is an epistle to you? Pathetic,
Hypocrite take your own advise, stop trying to paint everything I say about teddy as me hating on teddy.
When I say good things about teddy, I won't see any of you. When I say one bad thing all of you rise up, and the most tiring part is that you don't address what I say, you take it to personal insults.
Bye too.
Next time quote me and face what I say instead of trying to take it personal.
Like I said I don't have a fave HM...And where did I take it personal? That's an epistle to me ...Where are the good things you said about Teddy A? Stop trying too hard to make a point ..Not everybody that doesn't support your point of view is a Teddy A fan! Sefini!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Andotee:

I can not help but wonder why you keep calling oshe11 and Blackhawk01 in almost all your posts.I think it is because you are certain nobody cares about your gutter infested posts anymore you now have to draw the little attention from those who are too busy to notice your existence here.
Take it or leave it you are gone. Once upon a time when you mean anything but right now, you are just trying to matter to those who don't even care about your updates. Those you call are even depending on better people MizzD, ibkayee and MamBi for updates because everybody has seen you for the fake biased unrealistic attention seeking hypocritical nairalander you are. Go on girl quote all your precious senseless posts to show you matter. You don't exist after big brother is over. Your sobriquet goes back into the cave it comes out from and you fade from our memories like a flame fades from a candle into oblivion. Enjoy your likes and little deprived attention you can not get from the real world while t lasts
cry cry cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lolu even acknowledged that Nina is much more matured than CeeC

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
lee818:

Excuse me Mr professor was I talking to you!! please stay off my mention teacher
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Yea... Cee-c is annoying. Thay I can't deny.... But you can't hurt her and don't want her to talk na.

Is this not the Double wahala? grin
Your matter don tire me...Continue the ass licking!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
fvck off jare!
I wasn't insulting you.

You go fuvk yourself first asshole!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
sgtponzihater1:
Tobi is a shame to every man that has a dick between their legs. Ceec controls him like a mother orders her infant. I have seen that plenty muscles don't equate with wisdom. Tobi should pray to the most high 3rice a day. And CeeC is giving Tobi one more chance.

I don't think mothers will treat their infants in such manner.

I don't think ceec has ever been out of her comfort zone or where she isn't pampered or centre of attention. Wonder what secondary school she went to. Most likely the first born of the family.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
lee818:
if care not taken ceec will get into a serious fight with a hm! I see another disqualification coming soon in the near future

Dt would be the best way for her to leave d house honestly. It would be a wakeup call for her to fix her attitude, like khloe.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
it is only Lolu that I pity in these events.
if you plan voting for CeeLo, yu will think 2ce.
is saving Lolu worth watching the grief Ceec gives.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
lee818:

You go Bleep yourself first asshole!!
maybe after you lend me your di.ldo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
rOsy247:
Ceecee only overreacts to everything. Doesn't mean she's a bad person. Housemates don't really understand her type of person that's why the constant misunderstandings. Only Rico understands her, though, not fully. Lolu doesn't understand her one bit. He still has not gotten it that ceecee is not one u can bully to silence. ,make una leave my ceecee jor she's still better than most girls in that house pretending to b saints yet have no dignity
CeeC is a great girl. Dont mind haters
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
fvck off jare!
I wasn't insulting you.

I saw you were trying to play with her
You did not correct her grammar or something, just the way her words slipped
Withdraw the swear word though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
ibkayee:
Did Cee C just tell Tobi he has 'one more chance'?
Yea... If Tobi can't respect and care for her as a friend, then he will receive a final red card... No time for rubbish..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:

cheesy@ break
I said it before, people like CeeC want to alienate their partners from the world as they do their thing
They would hate the partner's mother, father, siblings, cousins, best friends, boss shocked, even pets cheesy

In this case a CeeC would never be comfortable with a Tobi and a Miracle being friends
This is the way people like this operate

And yet when I said she is possessed, people thought I was being psychotic. She hasn't even shown her behavior to the world at all when I said so

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
janellemonae:

Dt would be the best way for her to leave d house honestly. It would be a wakeup call for her to fix her attitude, like khloe.

Exactly!! she needs to learn tolerance and working and living with people with different personalities

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
thatigboman:
CeeC is a great girl. Dont mind haters

Guy! You are definitely being tribalistic!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
lee818:

You go fuvk yourself first asshole!!

Hello dear
I think he was just joking with you
Read those posts again
Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
ntyce:
it is only Lolu that I pity in these events.
if you plan voting for CeeLo, yu will think 2ce.
is saving Lolu worth watching the grief Ceec gives.
what exactly does CeeC give? She is not allowed to express her feelings?
Or u are sad she is not giving doggy in toilet like your aunty GO, choir prophetess bambam?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Serious bad joke, but funny joke nonetheless grin grin
I'm enjoying the game dear,
Thanks kiss kiss
Hope you are too.? Your cee c is giving you drama tongue

Ya legit! cool kiss kiss

CeeC's madness don pass me biko. Hian! All these ajebos with sense of entitlement dey weak me. Ceec is a brat. Imagine a man returning home to CeeC's wahala after a long day at work, kuku kee him! cry embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
maybe after you lend me your di.ldo
I thought so faggort!! why don't you suck on your own!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
rOsy247:
Ceecee only overreacts to everything. Doesn't mean she's a bad person. Housemates don't really understand her type of person that's why the constant quarrels. Only Rico understands her, though, not fully. Lolu doesn't understand her one bit. I even thought he was intelligent as hyped. He still has not gotten it that ceecee is not one u can bully to silence. ,make una leave my ceecee jor she's still better than most girls in that house pretending to b saints yet have no dignity

She's even the real double Wahala.
Come chop kiss... I dey enjoy Cee-c no be small... She is the sweetest girl in that house... Oh my Cee-c

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)