Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890809 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
OK, I'm in the mood of being useful, so let me give you people updates.

Tobi is currently painting, his painting looks beautiful, painting of a woman and her kids returning from a farm or something like that.

Ifu has braided her hair in a single braid format ,she's currently applying her make up.

Alex is going around asking everyone to define culture and beauty.

Miracle and Anto are perfecting their in sync choreography .

Ahneeka is making a fig outfit like Eve when she was banished from the garden of Eden.

Flash back :

Earlier on, cee cee and teddy A

Cee cee.... The word civilised is abused here

Teddy A.... But I'm very civilised

Cee cee.... You also do some things that are not civilised like when you say certain things to people.

Teddy A.... I don't just say things merely for the fun of it, when I say things I actually mean them.

Cee cee... You don't just say some certain things and assume it sits well with other people.

(bam bam and teddy start hugging and smooching)

Cee cee.... And the winner of the best couple is Bamteddy (does a mock applause) hope you people are happy now?

Bam bam.... Oh you pretty troubled One (touches cee cee's hair mockingly)

Cee cee... Certain things are bringing things out in people

Teddy A... Or this is who you have always been, the real you is coming out.

Cee cee.... This house is the one doing it, now I can't even look certain people in the eyes because their eyes are dead, they throw death glances at you.

Teddy A (laughs deliriously ) so you mean if Big brother asks us to kill the person next to us in their sleep, some people will do it?

Cee cee.... Dey there na!

Ahneeka.... Cee cee is angry because her relationship is over and others are waxing stronger.

(everyone laughs)

34 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:
OK, I'm in the mood of being useful, so let me give you people updates.

Tobi is currently painting, his painting looks beautiful, painting of a woman and her kids returning from a farm or something like that.

Ifu has braided her hair in a single braid format ,she's currently applying her make up.

Alex is going around asking everyone to define culture and beauty.

Miracle and Anto are perfecting their in sync choreography .

Ahneeka is making a fig outfit like Eve when she was banished from the garden of Eden.

Flash back :

Earlier on, cee cee and teddy A

Cee cee.... The word civilised is abused here

Teddy A.... But I'm very civilised

Cee cee.... You also do some things that are not civilised like when you say certain things to people.

Teddy A.... I don't just say things merely for the fun of it, when I say things I actually mean them.

Cee cee... You don't just say some certain things and assume it sits well with other people.

(bam bam and teddy start hugging and smooching)

Cee cee.... And the winner of the best couple is Bamteddy (does a mock applause) hope you people are happy now?

Bam bam.... Oh you pretty troubled One (touches cee cee's hair mockingly)

Cee cee... Certain things are bringing things out in people

Teddy A... Or this is who you have always been, the real you is coming out.

Cee cee.... This house is the one doing it, now I can't even look certain people in the eyes because their eyes are dead, they throw death glances at you.

Teddy A (laughs deliriously ) so you mean if Big brother asks us to kill the person next to us in their sleep, some people will do it?

Cee cee.... Dey there na!

Ahneeka.... Cee cee is angry because her relationship is over and others are waxing stronger.

(everyone laughs)

xoxo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
oshe11:
xoxo

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
In continuation of 3bear's update:

Cee'c: In this house, ambition kill some people. If they say they should strangle the person lying beside them, they won't even hesitate. So me am not even sleeping near anybody again.

Teddy A and Bam Bam laugh.

Bam Bam walks up to Tobi and asks in an undertone: What is wrong with her?

Tobi: I know wetin dey do am.

Then after sometime, we hear off camera Tobi's voice saying: Cee'c please don't touch me..

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
janefrancisca:
Tobi's painting...dude is talented grin

Did anyone see him when he started and finished this painting?

Nice painting however.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Awon mad people looking for cheap popularity. undecided.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Diana. ..

4 mats, 4 pairs dancing.
Mito
Bamco
Tolex
Lifu

Gela missed out. Tolex likely leading.
The monkey watching from Twitter and quoting me like an imbecillle s/he is should try checking it's neighbour's keyhole.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin grin grin

GelAh tried to rattle Tolex by getting on a mat in front of them without wearing caps.

Luckily Tolex kept calm and got properly dressed before getting on the mat and gelAh then walk away grin

I am loving the twist by GelAh..

BamCo, MiTo and LiFu also get mats. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Awww, poor Gela.

Ninja comes in and grabs Ahneeka's Pepsi cap. End of the dancing road for them. sad

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
So Alex is now more serious about this task. She must have taken Biggie's word of advice seriously.

I have not seen her gum Leo in the past 45 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
ifyalways:
Awww, poor Gela.

Ninja comes in and grabs Ahneeka's Pepsi cap. End of the dancing road for them. sad

With all their plans, see as Ninja wound them finish.... grin Ahneeka is not finding it funny.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ahneeka is good at turning plants into fashion.

I remember she wanted to do this in the first weeks of BB but did not get the right props.

The thonged sandals(using rafia palm frond and pink sandals) she is making look good..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
janefrancisca:
Tobi's painting...dude is talented grin

It's a lie. Tobi painted this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
I love miracle's attitude, he takes everything seriously.
Regardless of my bias, he's genuinely the person I want to win the money. Sorry, I don't support laziness or lazy people.

Sorry Teddy A, you lack competitive spirit . undecided

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by uniquebeauty(f): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote autthor=oshe11 post=65471286]three bear always talking trash, why bash Nina, did you forget that miracle is also an olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:

(everyone laughs)

lol sAvage!!!!!!1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
I am impressed. Ifu braided her hair by herself? Wow!

One side of her head is local village style whilst the second half is in box braids

And she is making up her face in two halves with local and modern types of make up?

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
oshe11:
just 1like for this masterpiece?shocked
If I cud, I'd give u a 1000likes
lolsss.,..Thanks man......
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tobi painting is TOP NOTCH...I'm so loving this Pepsi painting & the other one too kiss

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blackhawk01:

The talk no make sense at all. Imagine say na me, I'd tell them to come get when they've 45M cash to give me. If not! Make them wait till I reach house before they disdaughter me. tongue grin cheesy tongue
Exactly sis, if they don't have 45million to give me, then they should forget it. grin

When should I send the account number since month don end?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tobi's Pepsi art work

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tobi's art work! kiss

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ceec's contribution to alex work is thar she is beauty itself.what audacity.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lol... Ceece is a character!
senatordave1:
Ceec's contribution to alex work is thar she is beauty itself.what audacity.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Miracle and his gang have spent the best part of today scheming.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
This pepsi dance is distracting them from the upcoming task presentation seriously
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Exactly sis, if they don't have 45million to give me, then they should forget it. grin

When should I send the account number since month don end?

I have a question to ask you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lhimeet:
Tobi's art work! kiss

Wow! Oluwatobiloba, you're my new crush. kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
The triumvirate alliance is not favouring bamco.they should target the mats of mito/lifu.they better not sabotage any pair before it causes a serious rift.let them focus on winning and forget others.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
I pity people like Miracle that can't starve undecided Let them continue scheming
senatordave1:
This pepsi dance is distracting them from the upcoming task presentation seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ninja almost seized the caps of ceelo and mito.this is becoming more intriguing and exhilarating

(1) (2) (3) ... (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.