Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891684 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gungnir:

I have a question to ask you.
Not again! U no dey tire? Oga questionnaire angry[quote author=Gungnir post=65474170]
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
I wonder whether the hms have eaten apart from breakfast,bathe or gone to toilet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Exactly sis, if they don't have 45million to give me, then they should forget it. grin

When should I send the account number since month don end?

Ya legit! cool cool

Wait till next month biko, iyamm using my salary to buy airtime in order to vote for my Minazzzzz. grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ya legit! cool cool

Wait till next month biko, iyamm using my salary to buy airtime in order to vote for my Minazzzzz. grin cheesy tongue
grin
That's the spirit

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gungnir:

I have a question to ask you.
Okay.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ya legit! cool cool

Gimme just half. Use the other half for Mina, I'll use the other half to vote for them I promise. cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pepsi might sign Tobi as their ambassador after dis show. Dose paintings r nice..Good werk ; shocked

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay.

If someone were to give you 45m, all that he wants of you is to quit all habits that is against God and strongly follow his command, will you oblige?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kayode the cameraman is obviously gay and is attracted to Angel angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
phulxpression:
Pepsi might sign Tobi as their ambassador after dis show. Dose paintings r nice..Good werk ; shocked
Pepsi 's ambassadors in Nigeria are tiwa, seyi, wizkid and Davido!
Ask yourself how Tobi fits into that calibre of people, for painting a picture that every artiste on the roadside can do far much better!

I love Tobi, but let's not be delusional.

Tobi will work his brand up if he wants to be signed by pepsi .

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Annnonymous:
Kayode the cameran is obviously gay and is attracted to Angel angry

He's saving the task, so people won't get bored during the proper presentation, which is smart.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
oshe11:
xoxo
pls do add viewers discretion to dis meme abeg grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:

He's saving the task, so people won't get bored during the proper presentation, which is smart.

Let him show us the garden or even a wall sef....Yea, i dislike angel that much
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Gimme just half. Use the other half for Mina, I'll use the other half to vote for them I promise. cry

Eh! Too much sense wee nor kee you, Deborah! Hian! grin angry angry

I don't trust you, you might go vote for tardy Teddy like that! shocked shocked lemme do it for my babies with my own hands. kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:

grin
That's the spirit

grin cheesy grin

Alakoba tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Eh! Too much sense wee nor kee you, Deborah! Hian! grin angry angry

I don't trust you, you might go vote for tardy Teddy like that! shocked shocked lemme do it for my babies with my own hands. kiss kiss
Abi na. grin

Lol, I don't even have a favorite yet. sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Abi na. grin

Lol, I don't even have a favorite yet. sad

You say wah! shocked shocked oti ooo, you don't have favourite kini? undecided

My favourites are your favourite.

#MinaRocks kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gungnir:

If someone were to give you 45m, all that he wants of you is to quit all habits that is against God and strongly follow his command, will you oblige?

45 million will make me groove na. Abi you want make i use everything give offering?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
senatordave1:

Nina struggling to be fluent in ibo.
God help Ninagrin struggling with both English and ibo

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
This camera man nah mumuni ah swear........y endey show me who dey cook...which kin nonsense be this
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Admin401:

It's a lie. Tobi painted this? shocked shocked shocked

I wonder why you are shocked...

Btw, everything in this country na wayo. E go tey before this country make sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:
I love miracle's attitude, he takes everything seriously.
Regardless of my bias, he's genuinely the person I want to win the money. Sorry, I don't support laziness or lazy people.

Sorry Teddy A, you lack competitive spirit . undecided
That's because Miracle has once been in a reality show called Os Island ( Can't remember ) it's like Guilden Ultimate Search. Survival of the fittest.

Guess that's where he got the competitive spirit from. Dude is damn too serious.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
God help Ninagrin struggling with both English and ibo
I don't think Nina is struggling with igbo language. Just that some people are coaxing her to speak a version of igbo language she is not conversant with. At least that is the feelers we got from the igbo speaking members on the thread.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You say wah! shocked shocked oti ooo, you don't have favourite kini? undecided

My favourites are your favourite.

#MinaRocks kiss
Your salary is my salary. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:

45 million will make me groove na. Abi you want make i use everything give offering?

I take that as a yes you will oblige to obey Gods command?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blackhawk01:

grin cheesy grin

Alakoba tongue
grin
Iffa I hear grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Music played,
Bamco, Lifu, Mito, Ceelo danced.

The way mito has been choreographing their dance moves,
Really nice

Please what's the time for task presentation?

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
sunnyflakes:

I don't think Nina is struggling with igbo language. Just that some people are coaxing her to speak a version of igbo language she is not conversant with. At least that is the feelers we got from the igbo speaking members on the thread.
Yeah, they call that one "igbo izugbe " the central igbo.

Why is igbo so hard though?
Igbos learn yourba quicker than yorubas learn igbo.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Giel:
Music played,
Bamco, Lifu, Mito, Ceelo danced.

The way mito has been choreographing their dance moves,
Really nice

Please what's the time for task presentation?
Tolex didn't grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Threebear:

Pepsi 's ambassadors in Nigeria are tiwa, seyi, wizkid and Davido!
Ask yourself how Tobi fits into that calibre of people, for painting a picture that every artiste on the roadside can do far much better!

I love Tobi, but let's not be delusional.

Tobi will work his brand up if he wants to be signed by pepsi .
I smell jealousy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gungnir:

I take that as a yes you will oblige to obey Gods command?
Yes please, do you have any 45 million naira that you're not using?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
I wish Nina can be paired with Rico or Tobi, she's getting practically nothing from this pairing with lazy Teddy.
It breaks my heart to see how far behind they're.

Anyway miracle is a man of his words, I know for sure he'll fly Nina around the world like he said.

And now Miracle is completely pulling Tobi's strings, expect him to make him pick Nina during the next pairing. That would be perfect ,that way if miracle wins HOH ,he can save them both. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.