Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910798 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2018
My people una good morning ooooo.....Note that is not about having fans but about having the ones who are ready to spend their hard earned money to vote

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2018
ladyprosper:

Which Teddy A.....go to Facebook and see people who are ready to spend money on voting Miracle....so no go there at all
U too no go there at all, that you support miracle doesn't mean we don't have a large number people ready to spend on voting Teddy A.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2018
please miracle fans....ignore heebah ahbi wetin

he got twenty one 21 likes last time...so the urge to badmouth miracle is still there

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
Miracle fans should pls tone down on this their fanatical support for their hm. Its not everytime dat u attack someone like a bulldog when there say something about miracle. Its their opinion and they r enritled to it,just read and move on. Is it that difficult? I know some monikers who have Phd's in this aspect. This is a game,do ur best for ur hm and let d God of favour crown d winner.
For those that will want to mention me n argue about this i will advice u to argue with ur armpit,precisely the stench from it.
with this sort of opinion like a lunatic... who won't attack you?

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2018
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2018
Undertaker001:

he got twenty one 21 likes last time...so the urge to badmouth miracle is still there
The struggle for likes is real grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
Miracle fans should pls tone down on this their fanatical support for their hm. Its not everytime dat u attack someone like a bulldog when there say something about miracle. Its their opinion and they r enritled to it,just read and move on. Is it that difficult? I know some monikers who have Phd's in this aspect. This is a game,do ur best for ur hm and let d God of favour crown d winner.
For those that will want to mention me n argue about this i will advice u to argue with ur armpit,precisely the stench from it.
Even when I'm all sweaty, my armpit never gives off stench... If you use a good deodorant, yours won't either.

So stick to arguing with yourself grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Are you sure you know the meaning of the word 'Talent'. Talent is a natural ability. You can't put talent and career in the same sentence.
You have not talked about CeeCee's talent.
She has the natural ability of walking into a room and making all the guys notice her and all the girls hate.
She can also cook.
When she laughs she looks like a child and makes a man want to peck her.
I am sure you have noticed other talents that i have not mentioned.
Don't overlook the queen when you are talking about these things. You know better than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
Good morning to u too Blackhawk01. Guilty as charged. Read my post again,u know what to argue with. Aint nobody got time for back n forth ish this early morning.

You do have time to write an epistle on Miracle and his fans, went as far as calling them bulldogs but you suddenly don't have time for back and forth? How are you better than the "supposed fanatics" you chastised? Hahahaha grin cheesy. I love when people choose their fights wisely, I'm impressed.

Nb: you accused me of being guilty, of what exactly? Nothing. Wrong and baseless accusation! You ain't different from those you're trying so hard to hate on, stop seeing everyone in your image.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2018
styrese:
U too no go there at all, that you support miracle doesn't mean we don't have a large number people ready to spend on voting Teddy A.

I hope you have your money though.....no be by mouth

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Undertaker001:

Are u still arguing with d stench from ur armpit??

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:

you can imagine..
how can someone write a hate speech about someone who isn't aware of his existence and get 20+ likes..

we have silent mad people on this forum

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2018
ladyprosper:
My people una good morning ooooo.....Note that is not about having fans but about having the ones who are ready to spend their hard earned money to vote
Don't talk too much, we shall see when the voting starts.
Don't exert yourself arguing with broke people.

To think some people swearing they'll give Teddy a the money are people not sure of their salaries this month grin

While the real hustlers are earning paper on a daily grin

I laugh in Swahili.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Threebear:

grin
Are you seriously OK ?
Their sex tape literally came out a day before yesterday and you expect people to believe this jargon you just typed....
[b]Hope this isn't how you submit your documents to your boss, [/b]someone might just lose their job grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:
u r really seeing ur image not me!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2018
ladyprosper:

I hope you have your money though.....no be by mouth
why not wait till then, Action/Money speaks louder u know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
Are u still arguing with d stench from ur armpit??
who wan give you the privilege of arguing with you?
you that is not mentally balanced..
what do you even see yourself as self?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You do have time to write an epistle on Miracle and his fans, went as far as calling them bulldogs but you suddenly don't have time for back and forth? How are you better than the "supposed fanatics" you chastised? Hahahaha grin cheesy. I love when people choose their fights wisely, I'm impressed.

Nb: you accused me of being guilty, of what exactly? Nothing. Wrong and baseless accusation! You ain't different from those you're trying so hard to hate on, stop seeing everyone in your image.
Keep arguing with the stench!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

You have not talked about CeeCee's talent.
She has the natural ability of walking into a room and making all the guys notice her and all the girls hate.
She can also cook.
When she laughs she looks like a child and makes a man want to peck her.
I am sure you have noticed other talents that i have not mentioned.
Don't overlook the queen when you are talking about these things. You know better than that.

No, WORLDPEACE. I didn't overlook her. But thanks for adding these smiley. I just mentioned the few I remembered.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2018
Who heard Lolu saying he was thinking he and Cece can go on a date if they hit Lagos wawu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
you are indirectly referring to yourself as the stench..
as you no get sense..

cuz na you them de argue with...

stinking fellow

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2018
Undertaker001:
you are indirectly referring to yourself as the stench..
as you no get sense..

cuz na you them de argue with...

stinking fellow
E pain am...kikikikikiiiikii

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2018
I wonder who is senseless people who think they can make fans of miracle hate him by badmouthing him...
can you make a mother hate her blood child? you'll end up looking like a fool last last..

from miracle is dumb and doesn't talk... to miracle talks too much

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Geezeem:

Eyaa.....welcome darling Kino grin

Wear bullet proof though

And a helmet.....this place is very different from home

.....its still strange to me weeks after I registered

I can never get use to the languages and shouting matches

I learnt to go high when they go low ....

I was peeping here too till your sister called me out grin

And then I had to defend my identity as I was first accused

Of being someone else ....

I just generally have fun like we do and do my thing .....lol

Who are you supporting?

Good morning nwanne.

This street di Kwa somehow , ama get me a bullet proof vest and lay low

Lol at the bolded
I never get favourite but e get people whose good character i struggle to remind my self of when they start to display.

Ifunaya has mad talent ambitions and drive but in this game bah likeability.

Ricco needs to open up more.

Nina is improving everyday.
CeCe needs to play this game alone. It seems she is the possessive type the house paranoia will keep on bringing the worst in her but I do feel under all that attitude is a soft person. She just need to stop over strategies the game and forget previous seasons.

Lolu needs to relax and shine from the presentation yesterday he has more to offer than intellectual discussions.

Oh I liked ksquared too bad they got carried away.

Miracle, Teddy a and Tobi I just dey look probably because the hype no gree me get to know them. But I think M &T came to play, I like the way they don't feel themselves but respect each other.
To be honest am swinging between these two cos their strategy is working plus the likeability factor

Post later got to run

Pls forgive any mistakes am yet to get used to hang of this,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
E pain am...kikikikikiiiikii
e doesn't stop the fact that you called yourself armpit stench

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:

And now, she resorts to single sentences. Your hate is a total waste, no substance. Kikikikiki cheesy grin grin

Continue to dey smell the stench from nairaland with your Pinocchio nose ooooo. All these nursery school disses sef! Mstcheeeeew. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2018
deelizabeth93:

No, WORLDPEACE. I didn't overlook her. But thanks for adding these smiley. I just mentioned the few I remembered.
Thanks to you too. You are doing a wonderful job.
Please, can I woo you to our team? I hope you have not given your heart to a different contestant yet. We are all about loyalty, single-mindedness, courage and uniqueness- qualities that Ceecee personifies.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Blackhawk01:

And now, she resorts to single sentences. Your hate is a total waste, no substance. Kikikikiki cheesy grin grin

Continue to dey smell the stench from nairaland with your Pinocchio nose ooooo. All these nursery school disses sef! Mstcheeeeew. undecided
he got me wondering whether secondary schools are on holiday self..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2018
Teddy A saying he needs to straff Bambam. As if he doesn't kmow that viewers know that they have already straffed. He can only fool the housemates but not viewers.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Cc Eeghe
Brief.
Pepsi games continues today, therefore house mates will serve their punishment tomorrow.
The length of the song will be significantly shorter.
So housemates have to listen to the song, make sure it's the correct song, put on their caps and then dance on the mat before the song stops playing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2018
Fistop:
Teddy A saying he needs to straff Bambam. As if he doesn't kmow that viewers know that they have already straffed. He can only fool the housemates but not viewers.
he didn't put it this way, he said he's worked up and tired saem as ifu and Nina sleeping while he was talking, he now said he needs to straff maybe he will get his strength back, ifu now laff at him making gesture of how bambam reacted to the straff talk(camera didn't show bambam face though)

Hater oshi, stop hating Teddy A

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2018
Fistop:
And did he tell you, he hasn't straffed before

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.