Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3911194 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Mito n lifu should not agree to this their new strategy...they must find till d end. Which kain sense be dat one

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2018
sbashir10:

And only a fool, will admit on an international television that certain people are smarter than him.
Everyone is smarter in their own unique way.
Meaning Mira is smarter than lolu n leo in his own Unique way

SO WHAT WAS THE POINT U WERE TRYNA PROVE INITIALLYundecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
Mito n lifu should not agree to this their new strategy...they must find till d end. Which kain sense be dat one
Hmm what's their new strategy?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
Miracle fans should pls tone down on this their fanatical support for their hm. Its not everytime dat u attack someone like a bulldog when there say something about miracle. Its their opinion and they r enritled to it,just read and move on. Is it that difficult? I know some monikers who have Phd's in this aspect. This is a game,do ur best for ur hm and let d God of favour crown d winner.
For those that will want to mention me n argue about this i will advice u to argue with ur armpit,precisely the stench from it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2018
Now

the updating queen is back.No one does it better grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2018
Cc Eeghe

LMAO. The wrong song plays now and everyone wants to run grin

Leo and Alex dance together tongue

Back in the kitchen,
Bamco still trying to convince mito.
Miracle says they should call ifu and if she agrees he is on board.

Rico calls ifu and tells her the plan. Ifu says she doesn't trust bamco, that she has trust issues, and bambam flares up and says that ifu shouldn't use what happened to say that she doesn't trust them. And that it's a poor choice of words.
Ifu tells her that it's her trust issues not bambam's own and why is bambam taking it personal.
It almost escalates into an argument but bambam sits and starts mumbling while Rico tries to calm ifu.

Ifu leaves and bambam starts complaining.

Lol, I don't know why bambam Is upset?
It's fight for a mat, nothing like fair there lol,
She says everyone is doing what favours them imstead of doing what's fair. Looll grin
Tobi says that ifu is comfortable that's why she don't want to agree to the plan, he said that Leo had agreed and it's just ifu left. he then says that if not that his partner is love struck and won't leave the bedroom LMAO, he would have hid his hat close to ifu's mat and fought with her over that mat (the mat is in the lounge)

So everyone jokingly agrees that they fight ifu for the mat, lol, tobi shouts and says it out loud that they will fight for ifu's mat. Lool.

Ifu says she has been fair. That she has left a mat for people who have low points before and she has fought for mats with gelah, so it's not as if she is comfortable anywhere.
Tobi leaves, She leaves

Miracle and anto discussing.
Anto says that this is her mat. That she has been living with this mat so she doesn't want to hear anything, LMAO grin
Lol, miracle tells her a plan he has and he says that the plan (teamwork) will favour them if they go first (and some other things I don't hear) but it seems to make anto happy as she agrees.

Ninja has come into the house.
Miracle picked a punishment. Build a tower as tall as you are using objects around you.

Housemates are told to freeze,
A ninja brings in ahneeka's hat. And takes a mat from the bedroom, and anto's mat,
And then rearranges ifu's mat.

The housemates are now down to only 2 mats,

So the team work plan is useless LMAO grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2018
ibkayee:

Hmm what's their new strategy?
Ninja do kuku carry 2 mats...lets see how things unfold.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2018
Heebah:
Ninja do kuku carry 2 mats...lets see how things unfold.
Oh ok lol this task is funny sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2018
ibkayee:

Oh ok lol this task is funny sha
Has your shift at Walmart ended already grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2018
viciati:
Now

the updating queen is back.No one does it better grin
Teddy A 's fans contribute nothing here.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Egehe I'm out.
I will send you my bill. tongue tongue

Blackhawk01 sweet kiss kiss , lol, very competitive and he is having fun, he has been laughing ever since.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Fistop:
Teddy A saying he needs to straff Bambam. As if he doesn't kmow that viewers know that they have already straffed. He can only fool the housemates but not viewers.
They have been doing that even before they were caught....

Lil man cant own up to his ACT

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2018
veekid:
he didn't put it this way, he said he's worked up and tired saem as ifu and Nina sleeping while he was talking, he now said he needs to straff maybe he will get his strength back, ifu now laff at him making gesture of how bambam reacted to the straff talk(camera didn't show bambam face though)

Hater oshi, stop hating Teddy A

But hating on Mira is ur hobby

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Seems like they want to fight,
Cee c and ahneeka.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2018
How can you be picking number when some pairs are 4points ahead? Scatter everything! I trust cee-cee miracle and anto

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:
Has your shift at Walmart ended already grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this foolery and foolhardiness.ceec can cook but uses 6 magi for a small stew,she has quarelled with everybody in that house,treats tobi like a houseboy.there is little good about her.those things you mentioned as her talents shows who you are,you dont know what talents are.if you dont have anything to say,keep quiet.
I will really love to know your health status (blood pressure) if CELO survives Sunday's eviction.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Ekiseme:
omo your own hatred for ceece no get rival, you attack every positive post about her,to the extent of typing ridiculous things just to sound convincing,

Being a hater is not a cute look, learn to love.

Anyways, what do I know undecided

Lol....

But the bolded was true tho

It happened Yesternight but CerC aint dat bad tho

Let her play her game, at the end Africa go judge
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2018
Hunger games mode, fight for the mat!!!!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=65493985][/quote]
So dem ban me and u no find me. Chai!!!!!
Is this how life is?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2018
missunknown:
Just tuned in and Angel looked so angry lol nawa

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:

Teddy A 's fans contribute nothing here.
yeah koz you guys mostly post wat suits you so what dere to update again only to correct your mistakes.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2018
playboy99:
yeah koz you guys mostly post wat suits you so what dere to update again only to correct your mistakes.
shut up..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2018
rockybabz:
When rock the mat started tobi was doing over kaku,now that he is losing baba wan negotiate fair play.if I hear miracle agree
Miracle don agree ooo... Wetin you want do?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sbashir10(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2018
oshe11:

oshe11:

oshe11:

Perhaps smarter by announcing on an international television that his brain is smaller compared to that of lolu and leo... Yes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2018
missunknown:

Hunger games mockingjay

Hope it won't lead to rebels coming up

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Thanks to you too. You are doing a wonderful job.
Please, can I woo you to our team? I hope you have not given your heart to a different contestant yet. We are all about loyalty, single-mindedness, courage and uniqueness- qualities that Ceecee personifies.

smiley. I don't dislike any of the housemates. I try not to bad mouth any of them because they were all auditioned before getting in and the judges saw something special in them. They are all unique in their own way.

I am on TeamBamTeddy, but this will not stop me from seeing the uniqueness in other housemates. I do prefer Ceecee to some other housemates, though she's a spoilt rich kid and she's so annoyingly stubborn and may sometimes behave like a 'mad' woman. grin

Her name would always be remembered in subsequent BBN seasons even when other housemates names might have been forgotten. She's the only housemate whose name has been used as a verb and an adjective... 'Ceeceefied', 'CeeCeelized', CeeCeed etc. The pairing wasn't in her favor because she really do have a lot to learn about how to relate with people and life in general. The fact that she has always never pretended is something I like about her.

If she can work on herself a little more, I think she will be a very good actress. She needs to explore her acting skills after BBN smiley. She's definitely the wahala in the 'double wahala'. smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:

I will really love to know your health status (blood pressure) if CELO survives Sunday's eviction.
the possibility of them staying is high because of the pairs they are up with
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Undertaker001:
shut up..
don't worry u would be okay u hear tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

But the bolded was true tho

It happened Yesternight but CerC aint dat bad tho

Let her play her game, at the end Africa go judge
na so.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2018
playboy99:
Shut up

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Rico to cee cee

Your body is so soft, soon something will get hard grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread