Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910857 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2018
Fistop:
Teddy A saying he needs to straff Bambam. As if he doesn't kmow that viewers know that they have already straffed. He can only fool the housemates but not viewers.
exactly... that man is acting for the camera..
I heard something of that sort too.

in his mind he feels we see him as mr self control and nobody knows of his sexcapade ..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Undertaker001:
I wonder who is senseless
people who think they can make fans of miracle hate him by badmouthing him...

can you make a mother hate her blood child?
you'll end up looking like a fool last last..

from miracle is dumb and doesn't talk... to miracle talks too much

This is what gets me peeved most! How do you go from "he's dumb because he doesn't talk" to "he's a braggart or ITK because he does"? I'm tempted to ask if some people are battling with ancestral confusion... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Undertaker001:
he got me wondering whether secondary schools are on holiday self..

Iyamm not understanding that moniker's early momo problem. grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

You have not talked about CeeCee's talent.
She has the natural ability of walking into a room and making all the guys notice her and all the girls hate.
She can also cook.
When she laughs she looks like a child and makes a man want to peck her.
I am sure you have noticed other talents that i have not mentioned.
Don't overlook the queen when you are talking about these things. You know better than that.
Stop this foolery and foolhardiness.ceec can cook but uses 6 magi for a small stew,she has quarelled with everybody in that house,treats tobi like a houseboy.there is little good about her.those things you mentioned as her talents shows who you are,you dont know what talents are.if you dont have anything to say,keep quiet.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2018
This show should be rather called BIG BROTHER MIRACLE..
everything he does trend...never a day passes by without him trending..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

God bless you. I am not here to fight. I am only here to support the queen. Almost everyone on earth has one psychological disorder or the other.
Every housemate will go out and sort their issue when the show ends. CeeCee will be there longer than you want because we her fans have many reasons to love her.
She is beautiful
She can commit to a relationship
She can cook
She is a lawyer
She is passionate
She puts people on their toes.
She is many things a man would want in a woman.
She is our favourite housemate.
hmmmm Alice in wonderland

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Lol. Miracle wants to fight to death. cool cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this foolery and foolhardiness. ceec can cook but uses 6 magi for a small stew ,she has quarelled with everybody in that house,treats tobi like a houseboy.there is little good about her.those things you mentioned as her talents shows who you are,you dont know what talents are.if you dont have anything to say,keep quiet.
omo your own hatred for ceece no get rival, you attack every positive post about her,to the extent of typing ridiculous things just to sound convincing,

Being a hater is not a cute look, learn to love.

Anyways, what do I know undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2018
Undertaker001:
This show should be rather called BIG BROTHER MIRACLE..

everything he does trend...never a day passes by without him trending..

Iyamm dead! grin cheesy grin cheesy

You people won't kill me!

Miraculous Miracle
Miracle Of Melody
Miracle Movement
Big Brother Miracle grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this foolery and foolhardiness.ceec can cook but uses 6 magi for a small stew,she has quarelled with everybody in that house,treats tobi like a houseboy.there is little good about her.those things you mentioned as her talents shows who you are,you dont know what talents are.if you dont have anything to say,keep quiet.

6 maggi or not, the food sweet. Dee 1 has said it. I will rather take the word of someone who has actually eaten her food than a viewer's.
She was testing Tobi's manliness subconciously. She needs to be sure she can submit to him. If he can tame her, that means he can roll with a queen. If not, then she will wait for her true king.

She is paranoid, I agree, but that is something that a psychologist will handle, not ill-informed viewers. She is talented for all the reasons i already stated and more.

Give the queen her props. It is the fair thing to do.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Eeghe:
Dear Giel
Please if you are available, kindly keep updates for me...just for today
I have missed them- context, your take, thoughts and everything
And Mz mamBi is currently busy I believe
Anyway it's just till 3-ish
Cheers
kiss

Good morning darling. Yes busy is right but now tension headache has joined self so I am feeling very miserable! Planning to use some meds for the headache and once I feel better, I will help with updates.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear and Undertaker001, don't you guys have lives? I know the thread needs updates and all, but you guys are here every second of every day. I am starting to feel sorry for you guys.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2018
I lowkey want cee c to stay lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2018
XML33:
Threebear and Undertaker001, don't you guys have lives? I know the thread needs updates and all, but you guys are here every second of every day. I am starting to feel sorry for you guys.
you don't see me here during the day

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2018
zekino:

Good morning nwanne.

This street di Kwa somehow , ama get me a bullet proof vest and lay low

Lol at the bolded
I never get favourite but e get people whose good character i struggle to remind my self of when they start to display.

Ifunaya has mad talent ambitions and drive but in this game bah likeability.

Ricco needs to open up more.

Nina is improving everyday.
CeCe needs to play this game alone. It seems she is the possessive type the house paranoia will keep on bringing the worst in her but I do feel under all that attitude is a soft person. She just need to stop over strategies the game and forget previous seasons.

Lolu needs to relax and shine from the presentation yesterday he has more to offer than intellectual discussions.

Oh I liked ksquared too bad they got carried away.

Miracle, Teddy a and Tobi I just dey look probably because the hype no gree me get to know them. But I think [b]M &T [/b]came to play, I like the way they don't feel themselves but respect each other.
To be honest am swinging between these two cos their strategy is working plus the likeability factor

Post later got to run

Pls forgive any mistakes am yet to get used to hang of this,

I know who is 'M' ....but there are two 'Ts ' you mentioned

Teddy or Tobi?

Nice to have you Nnem

Good you have no favourite yet

The epistles one get to write this early in the game

Is demanding to be honest

Ifu has almost zero likability inside and outside the house ....shame

Ok Nne ...later

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2018
mediocre:
I lowkey want cee c to stay lol
she ain't going

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Miracle no gree for this competition ooo

I suspect that's why Nina is not happy with him

It's making him spend a lot of time with Anto grin

Erm......

Anto pls don't be allowing miracle to do the whole talking na

People are with biro and paper to quote him biko

This girl is too cunny lipsrsealed nxa !

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2018
Cc Eeghe,

Music played and housemates rushed to dance,
Only Mito, Tena and lifu were able to get a mat.
After the song ends

Teddy. Lolu. Tobi gather round
Seems they are still doing this team work method.
Tobi is with a list
The new team work arrangement Is that
With every 3 songs that play, each pair goes twice.
They agree in the bedroom,

Then teddy and rico go to the kitchen to try and convince mito,
Lol, seems mito aren't interested.

Miracle says that he wants to fight and he doesn't want team work.
Miracle says it can't work because it will be at a disadvantage to them (mito) because lefu and tolex, have a mat and they are not rotating, which means they will be raking up points. While mito are loosing points.
(At a point tobi comes to the kitchen whole teddy leaves.)

Miracle says the is only way team work will work is when
Mito tolex and lifu. (The 3 people who they assume are on top) Stand aside for the rest to dance.
Then when music comes up again, the rest stand aside while mito tolex and lefu dance.
Because they can't be loosing while others rack up points, Anto agrees with him

Tobi says it's not about racking points.
He says in 3 songs each pair gets 2 points.
Miracle says that as long as it is fair he is there. Seems tobi leaves to talk to lifu.

Rico tries to sell another strategy but miracle sticks to his point.

Tobi comes back with ifu to discuss with mito and Rico about miracle's point.

He makes a list.
1)Mito lifu
2)Bamco and mito
3)Bamco and lifu

Then ifu and mito discover a problem,
what if the last song meant to be played for the points to go round doesn't play then some pairs are down one point while one team win, after all no one knows the complete list of songs to be played.

So at the end of the day, mito and ifu decide that they prefer that everyone fights for their mat. So everyone should fight for a mat

Bamco is trying to change their mind but they are not budging.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Fistop:
Teddy A saying he needs to straff Bambam. As if he doesn't kmow that viewers know that they have already straffed. He can only fool the housemates but not viewers.

I heard that and rolled my eyes !

Goosh......I can't deal undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2018
MamBi:

Good morning darling. Yes busy is right but now tension headache has joined self so I am feeling very miserable! Planning to use some meds for the headache and once I feel better, I will help with updates.

Sending healing thoughts and waves your way kiss
Ndo/pele doll
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2018
veekid:
he didn't put it this way, he said he's worked up and tired saem as ifu and Nina sleeping while he was talking, he now said he needs to straff maybe he will get his strength back, ifu now laff at him making gesture of how bambam reacted to the straff talk(camera didn't show bambam face though)

Hater oshi, stop hating Teddy A

Oga/madam

Are you saying he didn't say he need to straff and mentioned Bambam in same statement?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2018
Giel:
Cc Eeghe,

After the dong ends

Tobi is with a list

Miracle says it can't work because it will be at a disadvantage to them (mito) because lefu and tolex, have a mat and they are not rotating, which means they will be raking up points. While mito are loosing points.

Mito tolex and lifu. (The 3 people who they assume are on top) Stand aside for the rest to dance.
Then when music comes up again, the rest stand aside while mito tolex and lefu dance.

Miracle says that as long as it is fair he is there. Seems tobi leaves to talk to lifu.

Rico tries sell another strategy but miracle sticks to his point.

He makes a list.
1)Mito lifu
2)Bamco and mito
3)Bamco and lifu

what if the last song meant to be played for the points to go round doesn't play then some pairs are down one point while one team win, after all no one knows the complete list of songs to be played.

So at the end of the day, mito and ifu decide that they prefer that everyone fights for their mat. So everyone should fight for a mat

thank you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2018
pamijlove:

Sorry i don't get u....according to her, she said that her name is Olivia...and she is 2 yrs old. Olivia is the only child that she has.
What is it you dont get? Her daughter Olivia is 23 yes.. Her Son Akpan is 15 yrs.. They are both cute too.. cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Geezeem:

Oga/madam

Are you saying he didn't say he need to straff and mentioned Bambam in same statement?
Teddy said he needs to straff maybe he ll gets his strength back. He didn't put it like he needs to straff bambam

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2018
MamBi:

I'm sorry to hear this....wish you quickest recovery dear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Giel baby, thanks for updates. kiss kiss

I'm so loving this new MeeMee! Too much sense, keep moving hun. kiss

Mambi, Bambi tongue tongue. Get enough rest and do take care of yourself. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2018
When rock the mat started tobi was doing over kaku,now that he is losing baba wan negotiate fair play.if I hear miracle agree

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Undertaker001:
please miracle fans....ignore heebah ahbi wetin

he got twenty one 21 likes last time...so the urge to badmouth miracle is still there
Why do a lot of Nairalanders act as if "likes" is an achievement? This is the same reason some of you support popular housemate, so that you can post stuff about them and get cheat likes..
There is life outside Nairaland and bbn will soon end.. Lol
NA wa

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2018
The way miracle snaps his fingers and Tobi comes running though grin

Something tell me this boy will enjoy a dominatrix grin

Where did I hide my whip grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2018
I feel good tada rararara!!! Feels good to be alive. I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND I AM FOR NOBODY. Livelymatilda dearie,lets go for a drink.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Threebear:

Are you really sure you're OK? undecided
This definition you dug up literally supports my own argument more than yours undecided

I was the one that brought up skill, you are the one that said talent is the ability to do something, now you're shooting yourself on the foot.
Lol, you have a big problem.
You basically helped me win my argument over you grin
I was confused when I saw her post

like WTFundecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Giel:
Cc Eeghe,

After the dong ends

Tobi is with a list

Rico tries sell another strategy but miracle sticks to his point.

He makes a list.
1)Mito lifu
2)Bamco and mito
3)Bamco and lifu

No one does it better, the real queen.
They can only imitate but everyone knows you are the real queen.
No updater here comes close to you, one would think you're a TV translation.

I'm glad you are back

Now ibkayee and the other imitators can fade back into oblivion grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2018
veekid:
Teddy said he needs to straff maybe he ll gets his strength back. He didn't put it like he needs to straff bambam

Ok.....usually I don't do back and forth here. I don't have patience for it

But it's important that people not watching know what's up....a video would lay this to rest I guess

So am asking for the last time, did he mention Bambam after he said that?

If he did.....pray tell, why did he mention her name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75