Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890717 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Frankdammy:
Guys. Lets do more to keep our fav Hm. Tobi is all we've got, #teamtolex, #tobination #yorubademon #positivevibes. Pls vote Tolex.

I sight u...

Meanwhile if you know say since dem born you don pass or enter bank, even if na one bank, you have to vote tobi o as investment banker wey him be.

Team tolex...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

Maybe you shaved your brain along side your bald head.
Because I can't grasp why someone would be so senseless.

nawa o...threebear...u and this ur strange monikers...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
janefrancisca:

I sight u...

Meanwhile if you know say since dem born you don pass or enter bank, even if na one bank, you have to vote tobi o as investment banker wey him be.

Team tolex...

sight u too lady jane . Na humble vibes we dey move with, no be to come do base on 1 or 2.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
LOL, this guy deserves an award.

Akthedream112:

SENSELESS TALK FROM A FANATICAL FAN..

1...IF HER BOYFRIEND TOLD NINA TO KISS AND FVCK MIRACLE LIVE ON CAMERA.THAT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT NINA IS A PROSTITUTE.

2...IF HER BOYFRIEND AND MIRACLE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING, WHY IS SHE ALWAYS FEELING GUILTY AND WORRIED ABOUT WHAT HER BOYFRIEND WILL SAY..

3...NINA SAID THAT SHE IS IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH HER BOYFRIEND AND NOTHING GONNA SPOIL IT... THE SAME NINA IS NOW TELLING US THAT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH MIRACLE..

4...YESTERDAY WHEN SHE WAS DISCUSSING MIRACLE WITH ALEX AND BAMBAM, SHE SAID AND I QUOTE "MY BOYFRIEND CANNOT DO THAT"... WHO WAS SHE REFERRING TO?

5.....SHE PLAYED WITH MIRACLE'S DICK LAST NIGHT. MIRACLE TOLD HER TO STOP BUT SHE REFUSED.. SHE LATER BEGGED MIRACLE FOR KISS AND SEX FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS.. BEGGED MIRACLE TO COME TO HER BED WHICH HE REFUSED..... IS THAT PART OF THE UNDERSTANDING THEY HAD WITH HER BOYFRIEND?

6..IF NINA WAS YOUR SISTER, WOULD YOU HAVE SAID THIS RUBBISH?

7..80% OF NINA FANS CANT WISH NINA AS A SISTER OR FRIEND.. THEY ARE JUST CATCHING FUN WITH HER STUPIDITY.

8..NINA WITH ABOUT 4 PIERCING ON EACH EAR,22 YEARS, UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE, LEFT NIGERIA TO SOUTH AFRICA JUST TO KISS AND FVCK MIRACLE ON A LIVE SHOW IS SEEN AS NAIVE grin

9..THOSE WHO THINK NINA IS NAIVE, ARE ALSO NAIVE..

10..IF I PRAY THAT NINA FALL ON YOU, WOULD YOU SAY AMEN?

ALL THEY DO IS TO SCREAM YUM YUM UPANDAN LIKE A 65 YEAR OLD Woman, WHO HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED LOVE. CONTUNUUUUU grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Frankdammy:
Guys. Lets do more to keep our fav Hm. Tobi is all we've got, #teamtolex, #tobination #yorubademon #positivevibes. Pls vote Tolex.
Go and drink hot water
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
janefrancisca:

I sight u...

Team tolex...
wink kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Eeghe:

Not even that-forget the assault and battery and sexual abuse allegations (puff of hot air, those)

Miracle enjoyed every bit of Nina hounding him, even as he was also trying to sleep. He was relieved they were not fighting and that he won cheesy and was being all man-proud and withdrawing his affection (I expect him to still be cold cos of his personality...Miss Fire though is impulsive and would expect to be okay immediately hence last night's "abuse and near rape" (SMH) of Miracle
He could have left or pushed her away
Yeah she tried to lure him with her sexuality (don't we all?) but he resisted , while enjoying the session to pieces
He even did the whole "yes mommy" bit and never left to be with, or complain to Tobi
That is a classic Fire and Ice combo by the way

So yeah, I know my MiNa, the way others know quantum physics!

Do you even know what pained me in all of these? I missed the "yes Mommy" moment, after struggling to stay awake just to see them make up, they waited for me to turn off the TV before doing that. Lol. I need to work on my level patience sha grin cheesy

After Miracle and Alex's conversation in the kitchen, I knew the fight wouldn't take forever... My Mina yumyums kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Eeghe:
It is good to "see" Queenofhell cheesy
She is a MiNa lover unlike that Threebear tongue undecided
kiss

Is that why you were looking for Queen? cheesy
Wondered why cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
rockybabz:
Go and drink hot water
you better swerve b4 i gv u a differnt portion of amarula . Pomo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Frankdammy:

you better swerve b4 i gv u a differnt portion of amarula . Pomo.
Add salt to the hot water,it's good for you...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Whealth(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
janefrancisca:

I sight u...

Team tolex...
We voting for him massively....we are silent voters #TeamTobi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lol... And Nina jeje said she never heard of it.
DonPiiko:
Cee-C is cancelled what manner of fuckery is this https://twitter.com/ilikeDMI/status/971448971297198080?s=19

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
See me watching Life 101 on EL TV atm because of Rico... This people don't take style turn celebrities sha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Probably because I see God everyday already... cool

Probably..... Okay then.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
jibs4lv:
Tobi fans should try every possible best to vote their fav as we teddict also helping along too , trust me guys miracle fans want tobi out of the house by all means so as to have his fanbase to dia own. if not how do you think he nominated him with all his good deed to him sad ,
the guy started quietly and now one of the active housemate humm dude knw d game well and he's playing it.

if you know , you know cool
cc : all tobi fans... this message up there is as a result of one of their meetings... they mean no good for tobi. this people don't even reason.
they want to confuse Toraclefans to destroy any alliance before the finals

told you we gat spies everywhere.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lhimeet:
This ones will do anything(absolutely anything) to ass lick their fav HMs...Even if what they do is all shades of wrong...Sighs! lipsrsealed

I wonder if they are paid, perhaps they are being paid.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tuned it and i'm seeing all the housemates seriously dancing?

what happened?

did biggie share sapele weed for them? shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
it won't be a surprise at all... ceelo has become loved. and cee c is towering the steps of Tboss ..
she would reach finals.. facebook gat mad love for her
. Hollup Hollup Hollup!!!!!!!! . Pls don't compare Cee cee to TBoss again. It seems some people(FB) are trynna look for a Tboss in Cee cee. How can? Darkness and Light have absolutely nothing to do in common. grin . Who would you rather have? A Queen Delilah/Jezebelle or a Queen Esther? cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

I wonder if they are paid, perhaps they are being paid.
Even if they're being paid, it's definitely peanuts.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
cc : all tobi fans... this message up there is as a result of one of their meetings... they mean no good for tobi. this people don't even reason.
they want to confuse Toraclefans to destroy any alliance before the finals

told you we gat spies everywhere.

Not surprised, with that act Teddy pulled on Bambam last night ehn... Deceit is their watchword!

After telling others she's just a game, he went to tell her "I cleared them". Osheyyyy! #ClearingGoals cheesy grin

I'm sha still praying for my baby Tobi to spill on Saturday like he promised. Hahahaha cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
COOL10:
. Hollup Hollup Hollup!!!!!!!! . Pls don't compare Cee cee to TBoss again. It seems some people(FB) are trynna look for a Tboss in Cee cee. How can? Darkness and Light have absolutely nothing to do in common. grin . Who would you rather have? A Queen Delilah/Jezebelle or a Queen Esther? cool

They are both demons.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
ba7man:
Even if they're being paid, it's definitely peanuts.

Crazy....undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
This years BigBrother has given us a lot of memes.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
This is kind of related to Tobi and Cece c

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
Teddy A... ex convict in the US(the word might be too harsh)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Though they are all 'frenemies' of Bamteddy...But because of what happened yesterday night. I will throw some votes to CeeCee and Lolu.

I'm just seeing this, I have been busy today, I voted her last week, but haven't voted this week, will do now.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
when and what time is the presentation please?

Today or tomorrow? time?

thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:

Ewo shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Not surprised, with that act Teddy pulled on Bambam last night ehn... Deceit is their watchword!

After telling others she's just a game, he went to tell her "I cleared them". Osheyyyy! #ClearingGoals cheesy grin

I'm sha still praying for my baby Tobi to spill on Saturday like he promised. Hahahaha cheesy grin

Have you seen a black hawk before?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
KushyKush:
There is only activity going on in the house this morning.

Teddy making noodles and fried eggs.

Ifu joins them in the kitchen.

seems their clock in the kitchen is not working. It's 8:55 over there.

The lack of water is giving them a hard time. The way BamBam is managing water (table water) for teddy's noodles is hilarious.

Wait, is that cabbage in teddy's noodles? lipsrsealed

Alex now with Leo asking him what he wants to eat for breakfast and Leo is playing hard to get.

Leo is reading the Bible and he is talking about the woman with the issue of blood for twelve years. Alex is surprised and said she thought it is 11 years.

Aunty this is not Shakushaku, how will you know? ... grin

. When were they allowed to have a clock?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:

Nigeria is definitely a dumping ground. Giving such suspected criminal 45million is the reason why we are still backward as a nation.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:

Na wa o

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/dallas/tope-adenibuyan/134057371

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread