Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870935 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
That feeling when no personal Nina to disturb me while i try to sleep. Feels lonely bros.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

You've not even started crying, by the time we are done with Teddy A, big brother will evict him personally from the show.
I told you to sit and relax that everything about him will be exposed and here you have it, more and more will still come grin

so we should fry beans lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

You said his from a rich background abi? I then told you the depth of that his supposed wealth. Go and tell his father, that he works for an usurper!

Vote ko, march ni. Mtscheww.

Okay I will tell him, do you have any other thing you want me to tell him?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
who stopped you from doing the background checks??
grin you are free

Only lowlifes would go this low.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Family and friends. #Friendshipgoals #Tonacle

https://twitter.com/BBNaija/status/971801228849098753?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
freshboi88:

The person in question made a is take and c how he is defending himself. But if its someone else, there would be no excuse, d person is dumb.....the person who made tht mistake, d person defending d mistake are both dumb.
freshboi88:

The person in question made a is take and c how he is defending himself. But if its someone else, there would be no excuse, d person is dumb.....the person who made tht mistake, d person defending d mistake are both dumb.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Aystarz: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

I find her cute. Have you ever had a playful female friend?

Yea, cute, but suggestive in a way. But this whole gummygummy with Tobi lately is stretching a bit too far.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
janefrancisca:

Okay I will tell him, do you have any other thing you want me to tell him?

If the impostor asks who says so, tell him its one whose blood is purest. That will be all.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
mizz2posh:

Leave them alone, let them keep minding our business, they attack anyone supporting us, the other day pulseNG on twitter asked us to like if Bamteddy are the realest, they got so mad, they cussed out his daughter, it's really bad, why can't they just campaign for ther fav in peace smh

I am happy to be supporting Teddy A. They give me more reasons to want to vote for him to shun down haters. This morning it was a picture showing his manhood, now its his mugshots. He keeps getting popular. At least they can now confirm his age from the mugshot and know he is 29 and stop doubting. I will give it to them though for helping us confirm his age.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Aystarz:

Yea, cute, but suggestive in a way. But this whole gummygummy with Tobi lately is stretching a bit too far.
Tona is a ship

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
wink Teddy my handsome fave

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Vivipop:
shocked shocked shocked Ex con? I should not be surprised though...This guy comes with so many unhealthy baggage, and to think he is in the same house with my innocent young Mina! shocked shocked shocked It's high time Biggie showed us everything happening in that house to avoid stories that touch... undecided
grin no innocent person for that house. Nina that is penisfied

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I am happy to be supporting Teddy A. They give me more reasons to want to vote for him to shun down haters. This morning it was a picture showing his manhood, now its his mugshots. He keeps getting popular. At least they can now confirm his age from the mugshot and know he is 29 and stop doubting. I will give it to them though for helping us confirm his age.
Your votes won't do poo, it won't even contribute to 0.1 percent of the accumulated votes , so shut up and stop making rubbish noise!
The age he did his international passport with is what will be put on his mugshot, don't act like people don't lie about their age there. 29 my left ass, that criminal is more than 40.
Who knows the crime that put him behind bars, he's always striked me as Thief, now I am very certain.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
I can't believe Big brother put a condemned criminal with innocent kids.

We must protest we will stop watching big brother unless big brother disqualifies that criminal!

He might pick up a knife one day and stab someone,this is big brother, not big convict Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

We must protest we will stop watching big brother unless big brother disqualifies that criminal!

He might pick up a knife one day and stab someone,this is big brother, not big convict Nigeria.
Is he becoming a threat to ur dumb miracle? Why are u panicking?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

This is big broda and not high school prom

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nazzy007(f): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

Your name really does suit You!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
Housemates have an hour before task presentation
Ifu and bambam getting ready,
Miracle and Rico sleeping,
Nina reading,
Lolu sleeping.
Anto awake resting,
Cee c sleeping.

Bambam has has gone to sleep in the luxury room.

Haven't seen the rest of the housemates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Just 3 hours left before voting closes,
Hope we are still voting mito? kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
So heritage bank have been sharing their staffs 3k each to vote Tobi, they've also been feeding him information to get close to Mina, hence his sudden closeness to miracle.

People stay woke, everything in Nigeria is corrupt.

These people along with Tobi's influential dad has planned to rig the show ,we must never allow this to happen.

Let's wait for the voting percentage on Sunday.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Vote #Ceelo. Let's do this for Cece and Lolu!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:
So heritage bank have been sharing their staffs 3k each to vote Tobi, they've also been feeding him information to get close to Mina, hence his sudden closeness to miracle.

These people along with Tobi's influential dad has planned to rig the show ,we must never allow this to happen.

I will not be shocked. This season looks scripted.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

Your votes won't do poo, it won't even contribute to 0.1 percent of the accumulated votes , so shut up and stop making rubbish noise!
The age he did his international passport with is what will be put on his mugshot, don't act like people don't lie about their age there. 29 my left ass, that criminal is more than 40.
Who knows the crime that put him behind bars, he's always striked me as Thief, now I am very certain.
After all this badmouthing and insults, can you be proud enough to show us ur best pic and maybe be kind enough to tell your age?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
Heebah:
Is he becoming a threat to ur dumb miracle? Why are u panicking?
Miracle was smart enough to avoid being an ex convict.... What else can Teddy A be again in Nigeria after his failed music career.
He has no hope as a politician or a board of company.

No wonder his son took another father, this is a bad role model.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
honorr:

After all this badmouthing and insults, can you be proud enough to show us ur best pic and maybe be kind enough to tell your age?
And who the hell are you that I will show you my best pic?
Are you mad or you have a loose nut on your head?
Have I ever demanded for your picture, you better respect your old age and get the hell out from my sight.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Queenofhell:

You must be Lai Mohammed's first daughter.
Queenofpropaganda

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
sad Ifu doesn't deserve to go home on Sunday, she is talented, takes all tasks seriously, I like her. Voted for her too, I hope she makes it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mariinee:
I'm sorry but did her BF also give her the right to fall in love with another man? Love is one thing and sex is another. Nina is clearly not playing the game anymore and I even see some Miracle fans saying she doesn't have to win the money, Miracle will give her out of his. What sort of absurdity is that? Did she come to the house to find love? Perhaps, you think her BF will welcome her back with open arms if she returns home with nothing? smiley

Abeg stop this her bf talk, is her bf her husband??......she doesn't owe her bf anything, nah d boy get her life, abi e don pay bride price for her head nii. For all I care d bf can be some were enjoying himself with other babes....pls give her a break, u have no idea wht sort of relationship she n d bf hve

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ifu singing "Nd'yathandaz' uyive lengoma, izovuselel' umphefumlo wakho...", beautiful song
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
janefrancisca:

Biko where in my comment did I made mention of his father's wealth meaning anything to you I kwa.

If you are not voting for tolex, abeg shift mek I see road
Nne o buro kwa obere meaning anything to u.Rapu fa umu uwa
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
The thunder that will fire big brother of he's trying to rig our votes will be from hell fire.

During that Pepsi mat challenge, Tobi's mat was placed strategically around his bed and it was never moved.

Big brother also unpaired Tobi with his partner and paired her with Lolu

Big brother calls Tobi to the diary room and he refuses to come, instead of punishment he gets two Pizza boxes.... Be woke!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread