Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890726 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
janefrancisca:

I sight u...

Meanwhile if you know say since dem born you don pass or enter bank, even if na one bank, you have to vote tobi o as investment banker wey him be.

Team tolex...

Isn't this Atlantic city?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hello Lovelies....
I trust the day has been good to us all? I....

What is this one again? Smoking and sipping on cold water? What kind of diet is this one? I have been trying to un-see the gruesome picture of his kinikum flying around the internet today, Now he is on my screen with this again. This guy doesn't know he is too old to display such degree of fucccck-ery all by himself. E jooor, stop mbok.

*Switches of TV*

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Vivipop:
Hello Lovelies....

What is this one again? Smoking and sipping on cold water? What kind of diet is this one? I have been trying to un-see the gruesome picture of his kinikum flying around the internet today, Now he is on my screen with this again. This guy doesn't know he is too old to display such fucccck-ery all by himself. E jooor, stop mbok.

*Switches of TV*

Is there an age one should display such fucckery? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
Teddy A... ex convict in the US(the word might be too harsh)
how many age does he have ayaf tire from 29 to 35 now 28 pls

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
9ja4eva:

Na wa o

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/dallas/tope-adenibuyan/134057371
Jesu Christi! na wa o.

Nigerians and underground NIA duties! Who even thought of this sef? Na real wa!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Teddy's offence wasn't that too serious.. car related

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
playboy99:
maybe he clocked 29 recently ..but that old man can't be 29

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Not surprised, with that act Teddy pulled on Bambam last night ehn... Deceit is their watchword!

After telling others she's just a game, he went to tell her "I cleared them". Osheyyyy! #ClearingGoals cheesy grin

I'm sha still praying for my baby Tobi to spill on Saturday like he promised. Hahahaha cheesy grin

LMAO @ clearinggoals grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
playboy99:

That offence was in 2013 and he wa 25, do the math, and is that even a serious offence? Smh yall better try harder, love you Teddy, see as you give them detective work grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
Live and direct #TeddyABasketBallHangout #NotinBurLuv

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Real reason, that's why they can't stop hating grin
See the way they have been saying rubbish here about Nina but not a word about teddy.
If they don't say rubbish about Mina, they won't be OK.
Eeghe:
Ehee cheesy
While on MiNa (the reason for the season as evidenced by this thread and other streets tongue)
I knew cool the split instant YumNa decided she would reach out/ try to make peace even if was to pick another fight cheesy last night

It was after Tobilee said that all the relationships in the house were over cheesy
I saw the look on her face and just knew it was only a matter of minutes/hours

How did you people not know too!!?? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
amehrada:
Live and direct #TeddyABasketBallHangout #NotinBurLuv

Wooow! this is so cool, we taking it to the streets yo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
Teddy's offence wasn't serious.. car related
seems your head is paining u, y didnt u confirm before posting.and some i ,d ,i ,o ,t ,s already commented on ur first post people like u should be locked somewhr and d key droped in the sea for sharks to swallow

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Yeah I remember that sha, though I wasn't sure how Tobi knew. She seemed like a housemate with potential, shame it's gone downhill, as of now I'd take Ifu over her

I really like Ifu but unfortunately she's paired with Leo who i find really irritating. Shame that we have to sacrifice her, but I'm sure she'll do great outside d house because of her huge talent, focus & drive.
Hopefully, Alex will follow Leo next week.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Not a Teddy A fan, never voted him, and I doubt I will, but his 2014 arrest means nothing. It doesn't stop him from winning. #TeamLeo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:
See me watching Life 101 on EL TV atm because of Rico... This people don't take style turn celebrities sha
Yea RICO is on the series.Love the show

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
playboy99:
seems your head is paining u, y didnt u confirm before posting.and some i ,d ,i ,o ,t ,s already commented on ur first post people like u should be locked somewhr and d key droped in the sea for sharks to swallow
and who told you I didn't confirm?
that offence isn't as serious in Nigeria as it is in the US... that is why in my first post about it I wrote "the word ex convict may be too harsh "

that offence is serious in the US.. he spent more than a month behind bars..

no vex for me.. na me arrest am?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
Vivipop:
Hello Lovelies....

What is this one again? Smoking and sipping on cold water? What kind of diet is this one? I have been trying to un-see the gruesome picture of his kinikum flying around the internet today, Now he is on my screen with this again. This guy doesn't know he is too old to display such degree of fucccck-ery all by himself. E jooor, stop mbok.

*Switches of TV*

that old fool is an addict...
he literally does nothing in that house apart from smoking out his lungs...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
cc : all tobi fans... this message up there is as a result of one of their meetings... they mean no good for tobi. this people don't even reason.
they want to confuse Toraclefans to destroy any alliance before the finals

told you we gat spies everywhere.

You are the confused one here dear. The screen shots you uploaded this morning shows Teddy A fans voting for CeeCee. This evening it is Tobi again. Why not just continue campaigning and leave Teddy A fans alone? Do you know who DeeOne, Vandora, Kbrule, Angel, Anheeka, Khloe, Princess, Bitto fans are voting for? Why bother with us, the minority?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
Is this necessary? Its even a traffic offence please guys!!!!!! If u don't want to vote for Teddy just like me simply campaign for your Hm and stop trying to bring a HM down for nothing. Its just a game, its not that deep. C'mon
#TEAMTORACLE

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Off to Twitter to read what #Bbnaija has to say
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
9ja4eva:

Na wa o

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/dallas/tope-adenibuyan/134057371

Oboi, Yankee na counry ohh. See as the info dey readily available to everybody. Choi. See Teddy face grin grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You are the confused one here dear The screen shots you uploaded this morning shows Teddy A fans voting for CeeCee. This evening it is Tobi again. Why not just continue campaigning and leave Teddy A fans alone? Do you know who DeeOne, Vandora, Kbrule, Angel, Anheeka, Khloe, Princess, Bitto fans are voting for? Why bother with us the minority?
can't you see that is different whatsapp groups?
you Teddy fans are confused..
some are voting ceelo to stop Mito from getting the highest vote..
while some want to cause confusion between miracle and tobi fans..
can't you read?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
playboy99:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
and who told you I didn't confirm?
that offence isn't as serious in Nigeria as it is in the US... that is why in my first post about it I wrote "the word ex convict may be too harsh "

that offence is serious in the US.. he spent more than a month behind bars..

no vex for me.. na me arrest am?
u made correction in your nxt post which wasnt in the first,someone already said dey wanna give an ex con 45m lol.so u see it could hav caused a prob in another circumstance then would now xplain better after the harm have been done.xowie bout my reaction though.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mamiikush01:

Is this necessary? Its even a traffic offence please guys!!!!!! If u don't want to vote for Teddy just like me simply campaign for your Hm and stop trying to bring a HM down for nothing. Its just a game, its not that deep. C'mon
#TEAMTORACLE

these Teddy A fans would have done the same if It were Miracle...they're hypocrites.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
kingxsamz:

that old fool is an addict...
he literally does nothing in that house apart from smoking out his lungs...
Really?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
kingxsamz:

these Teddy A fans would have done the same if It were Miracle...they're hypocrites.
Let's not be like them, let's focus on the prize. Hope you have voted Mito though

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
So Teddy na ex convict/ ole....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
sukhothai:
Joblessness at its peak undecided undecided grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
I hope tobi is ready for his strike 2day

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)