Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,353 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3920042 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 12:59am On Mar 11, 2018
in as much as I don't really like cecee, but tobi is so stupid and childish that wasn't necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2018
Leo: Tobi come

Cee c: Alex leave him to come.. pls leave him to come

Tobi is there... So is Alex and Leo..

Another argument don start.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2018
Rico Rico grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:00am On Mar 11, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

She wasn't raw with her accusations now.. Tobi should have said she tried touching below

What's below? Below where? Viewers like me that don't know what below is, how am I supposed to understand? shocked shocked undecided

She wasn't raw because she's fake! No be breast and pussy? What's raw about that? undecided

Make she no sha let Tobi get disqualified tomorrow, where's Lolu in all of these? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:00am On Mar 11, 2018
What's wrong with cee c, why is she in tobi's face?
Is she the one to tell tobi if he should sit or not.?

Me I just want to know if tobi was lying or cee c is lying.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

And Ceec is mature? Why do we think girls should get away with what we crucify guys for sef?

She accused him of touching her in the wrong places first, dude had to speak out abeg.
Thank you very much, same thing they are doing to taxify drivers. Lying upandan, but when the same thing is done to them people will say the guy is childish. Shebi she grabbed Miracle's ass in the change room but if Miracle does same now Feminists will carry placard and trek from Naija to SA.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Tobi and ceece are back to it again o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seasy: 1:01am On Mar 11, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:
Rico is another case.. He doesn't even know what's going on.. Maybe he is still seeing triple triple

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Cee c get the fuçk out of Tobi's face
What's wrong with cee c?

This girl has probs.
Now she is touching tobi?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:02am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:
he is nice sha, if u want to be foolish be foolish well

if its me, i will say nasty things abt u that are true, cee c go fight me physically, i swear it
Me likey, blood for blood. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2018
genius43:

It is not settled cos they ve been going round circles and not touching the forcep origo of the problem

Which is wat exactly With don't even know wat their main problem is?

Do dey like each other: yes
Do dey want each other: yes maybe
Do dey trust each other: yes No
Do dey understand each other: Hell No
Do dey want a relationship: yes
Are dey goid for each other: we don't know

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:02am On Mar 11, 2018
Shame don finish her aswear. Prick holder Ceecee
Geezeem:
Alex please don't do it !

Don't bring Tobi over

Ceece just wants him to stop talking

Shame wan kill her

I fear that if these two get together again

This night, someone might get disqualified

If Lolu knows he is quarter to hitting the road, he

Would be close to Ceece now and not on the bed with Anto undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2018
Rico is still vomiting.Only Ifu is the only one taking care of him.
Tobi na idiot iswear!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 11, 2018
TOBI WANTS CEE-C DISQUALIFIED.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2018
Ifu to Rico: We came here to relax but apparently others are here.. (refering to Cee C and her crew)

Ifu: can you guys talk this somewhere else?

to collect prick just dey hungry madam.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tobi has burnt cee c

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 1:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Tobi is a confirm yoruba demon grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Cee c is so annoying. Screaming calm down in Tobi's face.

Na wa.

Leo says that they shouldn't talk about it anymore that he is not interested that they should kill it.

Tobi is pissed that cee chad the guts to look him in his eye and lie

He called cee c stupid and silly for lying.

He says cee c is stupid for looking him in the face and lying to his face.

Wow,

Leo holding cee c

Alex has run after tobi.
They tried to separate them.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Walahi... cee c is confused. Yoruba demon at work

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Cee c lied.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 1:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:

Cc Queenjezebel
This is why tobi is angry.
Thanks dear.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by djboy50(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2018
This Tobi of a guy is fucking drunk
He no fit control himself

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Tobi is finally mad...Like seriously? He has said mad like 500 times now...Wtf! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:06am On Mar 11, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

She wasn't raw with her accusations now.. Tobi should have said she tried touching below
Why? Tobi talk more abeg, if she licked your ass say it oh! Saturday night after alcohol is so beautiful to watch. Oh Lord! Let me not be late for mass in the morning oh chai!! Shame haff kee Ceecee, bubble bursted grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:
TOBI WANT CEE-C DISQUALIFIED.. grin
she stinks will work well or she is ugly shld do the work

he is just angry that she lied thats all

biggie pair tobi and cee c abeg with rope too, let me enjoy this show

if only ifu knows that she is going home 2moro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she will complete her sleep in her fathers house

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Tobi be careful oo. You already have a strike you don't know about ooo grin.. for not reporting to the diary room

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Cee c saying who did she get involved to this extent embarassed
She seems in shock embarassed

Chaii,
Who is lying

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekyP(m): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2018
CeeCe is a bloody liar.... I'm going to bed too.

You've fuucked with a wrong guy cool

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by moststylish(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2018
lolz Rico dey vomit
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mahxiimus(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Geezeem:
Alex please don't do it !

Don't bring Tobi over

Ceece just wants him to stop talking

Shame wan kill her

I fear that if these two get together again

This night, someone might get disqualified

If Lolu knows he is quarter to hitting the road, he

Would be close to Ceece now and not on the bed with Anto undecided

That boy is tired already. I'm sure he's tired of the whole drama. On a normal day. He would be holding her back.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Frankdammy:
As I dey see this night ehn... Na till 3 am person fit sleep o.
Cee c's advert: whatever comes, am ready to grab it., now tobi's dick came and you grabbed it and u ar lamenting.. shift make I faint biko. Anu mpam
Lol, my eyes are shining for more drama. God bless Nepa for me, I'll even tip them for this night. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2018
This night I am not going to be a. Tobi fan and close buddy ...Tobi has always been like this from day 1(I mean outside d house )..when he is high he talks too much ,but d truth is Tobi girls are always calm and easy going ..so I know he can't handle cee-c ,he should have left alone ...Tobi have d finest girls in Lagos and abroad in his pocket I don't know what dis fuss is all about thou ...but that boy will never lie about his encounter with any woman..cee-c is too deceptive and Tobi is ruining himself by going after what he can't handle

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.