Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3918977 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Amyceilyn(f): 1:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Called by who? I don't get
SleekyP:

she also got a call while in the house... Interesting....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Frankdammy:
Cee c just told us lie again... isn't she the one who asked tobi to sit down for them to discuss the issue. Ahhh. Omo. I fear this girl
I legit was about to type exactly what you just did, she is a good liar. Lawyer liar, liar lawyer. She is a fucking liar, I'm sure she didn't only grab dick she probably kissed it and ate ass.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:29am On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

I like the way you typed "Omo" cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I hate to be lied to or against, I think that's the only situation that gets me into action without thinking of the consequences. Tobi should calm down, it's a pity he didn't see through Ceec right from the start. She's a selfish being, you don't want to be involved with her kind.
Looolz grin

Yeah.
Same, hate being lied against also.
And there are people on this thread that tried to do that to me with my updates, without shame for that matter.
Very useless shīt

Reserving my judgement on the cee c and tobi matter sha.
They are toxic for each other.

Leo is calming cee c down,
Tells her that this is a game and everyone will move past this by Monday,
So she should relax.

Leo and Alex keep telling her to stop talking about it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekyP(m): 1:30am On Mar 11, 2018
timxxy:
call?,when?
They called her from home to warned her about her behavior... She said it herself then the camera man quickly takeoff that part away.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:30am On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Your Mum is legit! Regards to her. kiss kiss

I don't kuku have a brother that can be Ceecified. Kikikikiki cheesy grin

Yes oo

No wonder Igbo people says "what an elder sees while seating, a young person can't see it even though he climbs an iroko tree."

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 1:30am On Mar 11, 2018
Its pretty obvious that cee c really held the deek grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2018
Yeah this is what is making tobi angry.

Geezeem:
Now I think this was why Tobi got mad

At the sexual harassment talk...and refused

To forgive Ceece for long time

Dude be thinking ....you grab my dick

And turn around and fake I don't have

Consent to touch you ....

This new fact sorta is making the whole thing

Make sense

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2018
Every nigga watching this show ,you have to pray that may you not meet girls like cee-c wen you wan to breakthrough in life ,that girl is a setback for anyone ..I don't think I know anyone who can handle such girl ..she doesn't have to lie at all ..I can now confirm she doesn't practice what she preaches

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 1:31am On Mar 11, 2018
Frankdammy:
Cee c just told us lie again... isn't she the one who asked tobi to sit down for them to discuss the issue. Ahhh. Omo. I fear this girl

As in... I fear the babe

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2018
Ceecee is ashamed and afraid to go into the room to sleep. They should hide everything before she commits suicide, cos i need Tobi to show her shege this week. grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:32am On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:

They called her from home to warned her about her behavior... She said herself then the camera man quickly takeoff that part away.

And den people will say there is no preferential treatment.

Cee C has been acting a script since she was paired with lolu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 1:33am On Mar 11, 2018
Cee C just told Alex that she doesn't have any problems with her, after she told Teddy that Alex is the one person she knows doesn't like her and they will never be good together till they leave the house. Haba! She feels everybody is out to get her and everybody hates her. I get the whole " I am the most beautiful girl" thingny but she is just over doing it.

Why is Cee C so bent on denying the she didn't hold Toby's dyck? So she will accuse him of touching her inappropriately? What is she getting at? And to think Cee C starts this up each Saturday she is up for possible eviction. Her game plan is top notch I swear...
Well, I am glad this whole thing happened on a weekend and my eyes are Shinning like vigilante torch. I wouldn't have loved to be told about this. Double wahala!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekyP(m): 1:33am On Mar 11, 2018
Amyceilyn:
Called by who? I don't get
You missed wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 1:33am On Mar 11, 2018
Tobi shouldn't have told everyone, but CeeC got what she deserved. This should serve as a lesson to most ladies...Don't ever take the love of a man for granted, especially if you feel the same way about the guy.

CeeC had Tobi on her finger tips, but she threw it away with her too much drama...always wanting Tobi to beg all the time. Tobi practically worshipped her!

Tobi is human for crying out loud! He got tired of the abuse and decided to man up. They both like each other tho.

#MyTakeSha

34 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekyP(m): 1:34am On Mar 11, 2018
genius43:

And den people will say there is no preferential treatment.

Cee C has been acting a script since she was paired with lolu
You know this.... fargin my foot grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 11, 2018
janefrancisca:
Who heard when cee-c asked leo if biggie would have a video about what really happened and only her still answer am not sure. That it's why its good to be yourself, at least nina agree say she dey chop kpomo. Breeze don blow, fowl yash don happen. grin grin
STOP BEING CHILDISH.... TOBI NEVER DENIED THAT CEE-C IS A VIRGIN...
HE NEVER SAID THEY HAD SEX LIKE MIRACLE AND NINA...

WITH WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT, TOBI WOULD HAVE REPEATEDLY ANNOUNCED IT IF THEY EVER HAD SEX...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:

All these things happened under the duvet,
Video won't show anything.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YvonneFon/status/972624547588595713/video/1

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:34am On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04 Queenjezebel
I'm off to bed. Please give me updates if anything interesting happens
Good night sweets kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekyP(m): 1:34am On Mar 11, 2018
You honestly can't say tobi is childish pls. She accused him on international tv of sexual assault, let him clear himself on international tv too. If it were true, she will be so mad as-Bleep n tobi for hear am dis night. Guilty conscience is not making her talk anymore embarassed #bbnaija

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RSVP: 1:34am On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:

They called her from home to warned her about her behavior... She said it herself then the camera man quickly takeoff that part away.

Same way dey called Tobi to caution around Ceece.

Bigbrother 9ja issa scam.

They already know the winner.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:35am On Mar 11, 2018
Mamiikush01:

I legit was about to type exactly what you just did, she is a good liar. [Lawyer liar, liar lawyer. She is a fucking liar, I'm sure she didn't only grab dick she probably kissed it and ate ass.

Which Kain Lawyer, lawyer wey no fit debate that one na lawyer?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekyP(m): 1:35am On Mar 11, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 11, 2018
ammyluv2002:
Tobi shouldn't have told everyone, but CeeC got what she deserved. This should serve as a lesson to most ladies...Don't ever take the love of a man for granted, especially if you feel the same way about the guy.

CeeC had Tobi on her finger tips, but she threw it away with her too drama...always wanting Tobi to beg all the time. Tobi practically worshipped her!

Tobi is human for crying out loud! He got tired of the abuse and decided to man up. They both like each other tho.

#MyTakeSha
EVEN IF IT IS TRUE, WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL WITH A 25 YR OLD LADY HOLDING A DICK?
DID TOBI EVER SAID THEY HAD SEX? DID HE DENIED THAT SHE IS A VIRGIN?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekyP(m): 1:37am On Mar 11, 2018
RSVP:

Same way dey called Tobi to caution around Ceece.

Bigbrother 9ja issa scam.

They already know the winner.

Tobi is just there to help miracle win.... Quote me anywhere

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 11, 2018
LEO TO ALEX---THE ONLY REASON I AM INTERVENING IN THIS ISSUE IS BECAUSE OF YOU.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:38am On Mar 11, 2018
Vivipop:
Cee C just told Alex that she doesn't have any problems with her, after she told Teddy that Alex is the one person she knows doesn't like her and they will never be good together till they leave the house. Haba! She feels everybody is out to get her and everybody hates her. I get the whole " I am the most beautiful girl" thingny but she is just over doing it.

Why is Cee C so bent on denying the she didn't hold Toby's dyck? So she will accuse him of touching her inappropriately? What is she getting at? And to think Cee C starts this up each Saturday she is up for possible eviction. Her game plan is top notch I swear...
Well, I am glad this whole thing happened on a weekend and my eyes are Shinning like vigilante torch. I wouldn't have loved to be told about this. Double wahala!!!!

She is the biggest liar and backstabber on that show.

She will smile at Alex and Anto's front and turn around and say poo about them. In Olamide's voice "f.uck that sh1t"

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:38am On Mar 11, 2018
Mamiikush01:
Ceecee is ashamed and afraid to go into the room to sleep. They should hide everything before she commits suicide, cos i need Tobi to show her shege this week. grin grin grin

She was already asking if she and Tobi

Want to be destroying each other now?

She said she doesn't know how to recover from this

On the other news, after Ceece left Leolex

Leo said he was only inferring in the matter cos of Alex

This game eh grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 1:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Vivipop:

and what the hell if she did? Can that sisy toby claim to have ever pressed her boobs not even talk of penetration
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Oh....and Ceece is back

Guilt wan kill her ooo grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 1:40am On Mar 11, 2018
SleekyP:

Twitter don't forgets.... cool

Can't stop laughing. Well, in that position most girls HANDS are faster to touch that D1C.K
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:

Exaclty, accusations and counter accusations. Unfortunately I don't know who is right

So I cannot call tobi nor Cee c any name.

Tobi's anger is that she is trying to make it seem like them cuddling is not something she wanted and she didn't expect him to do that,
Which is why he is surprised because she held his dick so why is she pretending that she didn't want him to touch her.

Cc Vivipop

This is why tobi is pissed and why cee c is denying the dick touching incident,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:41am On Mar 11, 2018
So the video of aunty cee c grabbing tobi's d**k is now trending on twitter. Twitter users too don turn yoruba demon.

Aunty be waiting for video. angry. Afi video cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)