Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,632 members, 7,854,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3928161 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Ksslib:
Ifu to Rico: We came here to relax but apparently others are here.. (reffering to Cee C and her crew)

Ifu: can you guys talked this somewhere else?

to collect prick just dey hungry madam.. grin

Crew indeed lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seasy: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2018
These people are still on this useless talk.
So embarrassing.
Ceecee won't be herself this night.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2018
djboy50:
This Tobi of a guy is fucking drunk
He no fit control himself

Guy this is not a matter of being drunk jawe.. the guy is in his right senses. Stop deceiving your self jawe.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Akshow:
Tobi is a confirm yoruba demon grin grin
kindergarten abeg be specific next time

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:
TOBI WANT CEE-C DISQUALIFIED.. grin
The guy na useless guy. He wants to destroy cecee totally that's really unfair. That was unnecessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Ceec seems shocked, I wonder who's lying...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

Thanks dear.
kiss

I wonder who is telling the truth.

Leo is begging her to avoid anything.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 1:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Mamiikush01:

Thank you very much, same thing they are doing to taxify drivers. Lying upandan, but when the same thing is done to them people will say the guy is childish. Shebi she grabbed Miracle's ass in the change room but if Miracle does same now Feminists will carry placard and trek from Naija to SA.
Thank the lord, I'm not the only one that saw it, that means this dick grabbing thing is true.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 1:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Ceec's reaction shows that she held his dîck. She's just playing mind game now.

31 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2018
seasy:
These people are still on this useless talk.
So embarrassing.
Ceecee won't be herself this night.

The girl fit commit suicide o.. make per son hold am.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:
best night on bbn so far, biggie nice job grin grin grin
Swear down, I'm so happy I'm up. I'm dancing and screaming here hopefully estate security doesn't come for me. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Mamiikush01:

Thank you very much, same thing they are doing to taxify drivers. Lying upandan, but when the same thing is done to them people will say the guy is childish. Shebi she grabbed Miracle's ass in the change room but if Miracle does same now Feminists will carry placard and trek from Naija to SA.

Thank you! She touched Tobi's deek, grabbed Miracle's arse but wants to die because Tobi supposedly touched her in the wrong places after giving him greenlight. What's with girls and leading guys on sef? Ceec shouldn't be pitied, none of them deserves that actually, they deserve each other more. Especially that stupid Tobi that brought this upon himself forming loverboy! Babe wey he suppose don clear since. Mstcheeeeeew! angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Cee c has always been the one painting the guy.. now she don see fire. Pele o. Shebi u coke chook mouth for yoruba mehn talk before..

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by moststylish(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2018
Ksslib:
Ifu to Rico: We came here to relax but apparently others are here.. (reffering to Cee C and her crew)

Ifu: can you guys talked this somewhere else?

to collect prick just dey hungry madam.. grin
lolz,who go give her prick
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2018
leo; lets talk abt somtin else

me; how far, u no go sleep? long flight 2moro

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:10am On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Thank you! She touched Tobi's deek, grabbed Miracle's arse but wants to die because Tobi supposedly touched her in the wrong places after giving him greenlight. What's with girls and leading guys on sef? Ceec shouldn't be pitied, none of them deserves that actually, they deserve each other more. Especially that stupid Tobi that brought this upon himself forming loverboy! Babe wey he suppose don clear since. Mstcheeeeeew! angry angry

Ah ah, embarassed embarassed
I think she is denying that she actually touched Tobi's dick,
So for now I don't know who is right.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Amyceilyn(f): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2018
Ceec is obviously lying, interesting episode this nigjt

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2018
77up:
you see reasons why I always face them , they always think they are important grin
Na to ignore sure pass except extremely necessary.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2018
Timmypaul:
in as much as I don't really like cecee, but tobi is so stupid and childish that wasn't necessary.

Tobi isn't childish dats just he's way of dealing with Cee c and passing his point without making it a serious issue or huge deal

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:10am On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:
What's wrong with cee c, why is she in tobi's face?
Is she the one to tell tobi if he should sit or not.?

Me I just want to know if tobi was lying or cee c is lying.
Ahn ahn, you know Ceecee is lying nau? Now she doesn't want him to talk again. She dey fear make more no come out grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 11, 2018
RICO.. cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:

kiss

I wonder who is telling the truth.

Leo is begging her to avoid anything.

With the inconsistencies in all her stories, she might be the liar.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:12am On Mar 11, 2018
Ifu is so sweet.
See the way she is taking care of Rico,
So nice of her kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:12am On Mar 11, 2018
Cee C is a bleeping liar jare, she is trying to play the pity card. If Tobi had touched her without consent, he would have been summoned by biggie.

Even the first time she tried accusing Tobi of touching her, he flared up and that is the introduction to this final one

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:12am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tobi has burnt cee c

Absolute K.O
FATALITY!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bakayokoko: 1:12am On Mar 11, 2018
grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 1:12am On Mar 11, 2018
ifu is such a darling for her efforts tonight.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:

Ah ah, embarassed embarassed
I think she is denying that she actually touched Tobi's dick,
So for now I don't know who is right.

With the way Tobi flared up after trying to control himself because she denied it, I'm sure she lied. If she could grab Miracle's arse, nothing stops her from touching his deek... angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Mamiikush01:

Absolute K.O
FATALITY!

Wetin again we dey wait for.. go gather her village people ooo.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Teddy should have listened to Alex to stop the peace talks, it never leads anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:15am On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

With the way Tobi flared up after trying to control himself because she denied it, I'm sure she lied. If she could grab Miracle's arse, nothing stops her from touching his deek... angry angry

Tobi is still ranting and raving in the bedroom.

I can hear his voice
Alex is begging and shouting that he should calm down

Omo, if cee c dey lie,
She don fuçk up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2018
Ksslib:
Cee C: I've not had sex before

Her vagina:
The VG go be like...*You say wetin? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.