Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3912315 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbgift:
Apology accepted. Sorry too.
YOU are WISE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
See me just scrolling through comments and grinninng..oga/madam threeevilbeers e be like say u get vip apartment for nairaland kirikiri grin ;Dand u just got out sef grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
sage101:
YOU are NOT WISE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
This thread bloody now o. My goodness, see insults abeg.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbgift:
Apology accepted. Sorry too.
Apology accepted.. But had it been the comment was for you..
Did i commit a crime?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Threeevilbears:
In other news team teddy a are seriously lagging behind in votes, Tobi and lolu are neck to neck with their alpha demon.
Can't wait for Sunday grin cheesy
Olodo grin cheesy

It's Neck and neck...and not Neck to neck. Idioms are fixed tongue

And keep dreaming about Teddy A.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pokosimani: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
So what are your own reasons for voting Teddy ? If you don't have something better to say won't you shut up and mind your business. Allow us to enjoy our yum yum in peace. #TeamMiracle #WeDiePut

MrBigiman:

Look at reasons to vote people; Romance, kissing, banging and we die put. Nigerians cannot reason beyond mediocrity, the same reason why we might remain backward in 20yrs.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Threeevilbears:

You are a very stupid fool. Just take a look at the demented psychopath .Useless aimless hopeless pathetic swine. Cheap demented prostitute. May amadioha punish you. Ugly chimpanzee, useless aimless retard, cum infested bastard.
Useless thing
The only thing that goes down on you are sperms of a billion men, cheap, useless prostitute.

We both insulted each other, we must be banned together.
I think you have a psychological problem. No, you do have a psychological problem. That's why the only time you find solace is when you are on this thread and you are being hailed by people of like minds with you. You are deluded, you are retarded. That's why you will keep hating on people who are way better than you. A wise man once said that deluded people project what they feel about themselves on others. Everything you say about anyone here, it's because that thing is a reflection of your shitty self and the shitty life you live.

I just came out from a three months ban, a ban is nothingwink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lawlahdey:
Ahbeg shut it. Everyone here knows you are the resident trouble maker here. You don't stop at simply throwing jabs, you resort to full-blown insults and even cuss out people sometimes. Although, I most times find your comments comical, you are outrightly despicable sometimes. That's your problem tho.
The only problem I have with that is that some hypocritical people who have refused to accept that they are hypocritical never find faults with everything you do, it's amusing. Apart from one miss Eeghe, I have never seen anyone else on TeamMina admonish you when you do the same thing they call others out for doing to them.

Meanwhile, some people can't even shade directly unless they hide behind another person to feel good, talk about a damaged self-esteem and delusions of grandeur.
Jah bless you.. Today feels special already! thanks for seeing what we saw long time ago..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
FrankGiel:

i dont want to lose you.. at least not to the evil bear

Can you lose evil to evil?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
FrankGiel:

Jah bless you.. Today feels special already! thanks for seeing what we saw long time ago..

Jah doesn't bless fishes. Please mind your words...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
FrankGiel:

i dont want to lose you.. at least not to the evil bear
Lol, this moniker is always for troublecheesy
DrinkLimca:
Na you come be better person?
Get out, my friend. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

Thanks sweet. Lol, cheesy kiss

Oshe11 is 3 hours behind us sha, he isn't in the country.
Abi has he returned?

I've haven't watched since morning, really busy.

Lol.
If I say obsession.
They will say I'm always saying obsession. But what else can you use to describe this?
I'll be on my own and people will start looking for my posts or updates to use to attack me? Or they will start giving me stupid mentioñs grin
See them even going to the extent of creating alternates just for me grin
Why? Am I that important to them that they can't ignore me? grin

Threebar cry
Back since sunday....
Work Work Work......

cc blackhawk04

Y'all shud be gud for me

SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052

Avoting Continua
#WeDieHere

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lawlahdey:
Lol, this moniker is always for trouble:DGet out, my friend. grin
moderators will take care of him..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Can you lose evil to evil?
i have noticed you too.. bye

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kennybelle: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
I think d double wahala meant 4d BBN house is happening on this thread grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Here we go embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Zozo06 thank you for the updates.

But now the rofo rofo fights have started, make person kukuma go for lunch...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Rico is awake

Biggie calls head of house to the diary room

camera is just showing loto and bam teddy sleeping.. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
pokosimani:
So what are your own reasons for voting Teddy ? If you don't have something better to say won't you shut up and mind your business. Allow us to enjoy our yum yum in peace. #TeamMiracle #WeDiePut

YOU are WISE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
sage101:
YOU are NOT WISE
Will u keep kwayet! *runs outta thread*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
FrankGiel:

i have noticed you too.. bye

Wetin i want take the attention of person wey form him moniker by a female nairalander do? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
I greet you all in this house oooo....

Special greetings to ibkyaee and mambi, for your non biased posts and maturity you both display in here... kiss kiss

Greetings also to mod dominic for your ability to bring a little sanity here even though I wish many of the posts based on insults should be wiped off... Tiri gbosas for you.. wink

Giel, I just wished you stuck to your updates, I admired your ability to post updates, even though there were few times you gave wrong lines, but in all you were doing great not until you started replying your housemates' rivals posts, also replying every dic tom and Harry that was quoting you, you know you can ignore right? .. undecided

Kushykushy and sukhotai, you both are crazy grin, your memes are totally hilarious... Even when I see you both yab people, I wonder who take you guys serious in here... grin

Team mina and team teddy A, you guys are very annoying... For crying out loud this is just a game, why not campaign for your favorites and free others instead of littering this thread with all manner of insults.. How do you guys sleep at night? ...

Team teddyA, you guys keep insinuating that people are giving biased updates, why don't you guys post updates also?

Can you all please campaign for your favorite housemates and stop littering this thread with disgusting arguments? Thank you.. smiley

Thanks dear, just seeing this kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Threeevilbears:

Your father, your mother, your upcoming children and your whole generation including the ones to come have psychological problem.
You're nothing but a product of corrugated research and improper condom usage.
Thunder redesign your leaking vagina
E pain amcheesy

How dare you even say derogatory things about people who are better than you? See him foaming at the mouth just because of a little tickling. What if I decide to come all out for you? cheesy
You just signed in for trouble. I will teach you to be wise. smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diamondwriter(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
I don't know why I'm posting this, but...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
@mambi,uw wink
@oshe11, this your spartan meme just has a way of making me laugh silly... Weldone eh...

Hoh changing batteries..
Anto touches nina's hip and asks what's going on here? Nina laughs and says anto is crazy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)