Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937000 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hate campaign? I can't say but the attacks started from the other camp and I stand by my words. Teddy was my favourite after Miracle, didn't care much for Nina but I liked her unknowingly funny ways, do I tell you the no of times I was called dumb by kushykush because of that? Do I tell you the no of times I was tagged an asslicker because I liked the same HM as Threebear? Do I tell you the no of times I was tagged a liar because I gave an update, an harmless one on Teddy? TeamMina only clapped back at those that called Nina dumb, slutshamed her, ridiculed Miracle's career and looked down on them... Please, get your facts right!
YOU are WISE

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The best thing that'll happen to NL, is a function that shows who likes a post and also a dislike option. Once that is done, watch how trolling, insults, tribalism and cyberbullying will reduce greatly.
Very true. Bunch of weirdos!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hate campaign? I can't say but the attacks started from the other camp and I stand by my words. Teddy was my favourite after Miracle, didn't care much for Nina but I liked her unknowingly funny ways, do I tell you the no of times I was called dumb by kushykush because of that? Do I tell you the no of times I was tagged an asslicker because I liked the same HM as Threebear? Do I tell you the no of times I was tagged a liar because I gave an update, an harmless one on Teddy? TeamMina only clapped back at those that called Nina dumb, slutshamed her, ridiculed Miracle's career and looked down on them... Please, get your facts right!

Shey?
Because from what I remember team Mina and mina were badly attacked before we started retaliating.
I can be wrong sha.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Most of the F posters here are WISE.....

Most guys are ASSLICKERS......

STILL OBSERVING AND JUDGING WISELY

#FeministRules

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Dominique, creating alternates are against Nairaland rules. Insulting and bullying a moderator too is. You have been giving some commenters here too much leeway. I see some of their comments about you, you ignore (commendably). But if you keep allowing them to get away with it, they'll keep at it. The thread will survive even if these set of people decide to go off it. Apply the rule to the latter, please.
This is exactly why I'm irked. Dominique is very nice, Wallahi. If it was Mynd, there won't even be anybody to keep this thread going.
Some people are just so discourteous to her.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Sad face..
it's not fair.
why? You decided to troll me and destroyed our friendship here.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:
Awwww
Seeing Alex laugh and have fun Is heart warming,

I think Alex can be fun.

Alex, Nina bambam, teddy and miracle seating at the dinning table laughing and having fun.

They were talking about going to calabar carnival and Nina wore a very gorgeous costume and it seems people couldn't stop asking her to take pictures and she was tired of smiling.

I don't know if Alex was there, seems she was. She and Nina were telling the story

Miracle talking about moving a power bike from Lagos to calabar for the carnival.

Bambam said her dad loves cars and one day they took a road trip to Germany to Germany,

Then they talk about body guards and bambam says she likes body guards that can blend with the crowd.

Alex told a story but I couldn't catch it, who can please update.

See Nina having a conversation about power bikes and carnivals for those that like saying she can't flow in conversations

They are all having fun.

Advert break.

Cc Eeghe
. Vccc. Alex is fun to watch especially wen she's gisting with ur baby girl, I just wish she can stop crying so people can see her fun and playful side. Good yuu back updating wink

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

Shey?
Because from what I remember team Mina and mina were badly attacked before we started retaliating.
I can be wrong sha.

You are not
Actually next season when Threebear supports anyone? That housemate becomes hated, by "popular" demand
Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Eeghe:

You are not
Actually next season when our Threebear supports anyone? That housemate becomes hated, by "popular" demand
Lol
YOU are WISE

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lawlahdey:
This is exactly why I'm irked. Dominique is very nice, Wallahi. If it was Mynd, there won't even be anybody to keep this thread going.

Mynd would have banned you too that yesterday
...undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Eeghe:

You are not
Actually next season when Threebear supports anyone? That housemate becomes hated, by "popular" demand
Lol

I'm not wrong abi, ?

That means threeevilbears was not wrong to defend herself/himself and that other moniker that attacked three bear was wrong to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

To be honest,
Threee vilbears just defended herself/himself to dominiqe and that other moniker came out from no where to attack her/him
From what I remember though I may be wrong.
Other teams started the insults to miracle and nina and team mina.
So I guess everything was just in Response to it.

I may be wrong about how it started sha.

But for this argument, I don't think threebear is in the wrong.

There was a time threee vilbears used to post funny odes about miracle, I miss it. Threee vilbears, I miss it, Post again.

Yes he was defending himself, but from what I see...sometimes your history counts. We have to be sincere, Tiribear is beginning to turn to a very wild bear. I have also been banned, I approached her respectfully and asked why.

I had to take my time to read his post to Dominik. It was rude, very rude and inciting. Lawla only bought the market, because Dominik would not reply in equal measure. It doesn't kill to show some respect to these mods, they're doing a great job.

Tiribear should stick to his sane side. Whoever is behind that moniker is obviously very smart, let's see more of that good side.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ceecee called to the DR earlier,
Rico also called
Anto awake but still on her bed
Camera been showing more of bam teddy and anto's bed space...

The house is so so quiet... undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The best thing that'll happen to NL, is a function that shows who likes a post and also a dislike option. Once that is done, watch how trolling, insults, tribalism and cyberbullying will reduce greatly.
I believe removing that anonymous nature of monikers will turn lots of online tigers to kittens.

You'll be suprised how courteous Threebear can be once she realizes a slap can come out of the blues in reality.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

To be honest,
Threeevilbears just defended herself/himself to dominiqe and that other moniker came out from no where to attack her/him
From what I remember though I may be wrong.
Other teams started the insults to miracle and nina and team mina.
So I guess everything was just in Response to it.

I may be wrong about how it started sha.

But for this argument, I don't think threeevilbears is in the wrong.
She/him is just defending herself/himself.

There was a time threeevilbears used to post funny odes about miracle,
I miss it.
Threeevilbears, I miss it,
Post again.
Speaking the truth now equals to attacking someone? Will you call me obsessed if I call you a hypocrite now because frankly you are a hypocrite and this has nothing to do with updates or whatever. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
why? You decided to troll me and destroyed our friendship here.
hmm but i was only having fun..
didn't know you was angry..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

Shey?
I can be wrong sha.

You ain't. We were constantly attacked because of Mina, especially Nina. I laughed at some, defended her in a sane manner at times, one particular idiot even cursed her. And they expect us to be calm? Shii got intense and they're crying victim? I still remember some of the hate words used on Miracle. Please, don't play judge if equality is far from you, please!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hate campaign? I can't say but the attacks started from the other camp and I stand by my words. Teddy was my favourite after Miracle, didn't care much for Nina but I liked her unknowingly funny ways, do I tell you the no of times I was called dumb by kushykush because of that? Do I tell you the no of times I was tagged an asslicker because I liked the same HM as Threebear? [b]Do I tell you the no of times I was tagged a liar because I gave an update, an harmless one on Teddy? [/b]TeamMina only clapped back at those that called Nina dumb, slutshamed her, ridiculed Miracle's career and looked down on them... Please, get your facts right!

So they did that to you too Abi?
And all the times they would abuse you and call you asslicker for just sticking up to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Eeghe:

You are not
Lol
Giel:

I'm not wrong abi, ?

That means threeevilbears was not wrong to defend herself/himself and that other moniker that attacked three bear was wrong to do so.
Are you seriously going to ignore her history and how much of an antagoniser she is? Now people are just hating because it's by popular demand? cheesy

I don't even think threebear started this year's attacks and I definitely recall people calling Miracle and Nina all sorts of names in the beginning so I understand that she was retaliating but considering her history, she really isn't one to talk. Those who saw the last season's thread should know this especially lool!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Mynd would have banned you too that yesterday
...undecided
Dominique isn't Mynd and I'm not a chronic derailer. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
hmm but i was only having fun..
didn't know you was angry..
Like seriously? You think I'll be happy seeing someone younger than my 3 younger siblings insult me for fun? It was no fun, just like the guy trying to insult a mod here I asked him to chill, there's not fun when you insult someone for no reason. The worst is you are the only nlder on my fb list and you've seen all my family members yet you choose to insult me cos I play around.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yes he was defending himself, but from what I see...sometimes your history counts. We have to be sincere, Tiribear is beginning to turn to a very wild bear. I have also been banned, I approached her respectfully and asked why.

I had to take my time to read his post to Dominik. It was rude, very rude and inciting. Lawla only bought the market, because Dominik would not reply in equal measure. It doesn't kill to show some respect to these mods, they're doing a great job.

Tiribear should stick to his sane side. Whoever is behind that moniker is obviously very smart, let's see more of that good side.
My sweetie pie kiss kiss

You are fast becoming a hypocrite my baeby cheesy kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lawlahdey:

Hello, and thank you for your vote of confidence earlier
However it is not true that I am the only person telling our Threebear to chill
(Meanwhile the stage had already been set for him to fight, people even waiting to see who he would support- he gave as good as he got, sometimes more, sometimes less, many times funny and ready to call a truce, and other times just plain bad cheesy)
Did/do you not see the gang up on him and by extension any forum member supporting same housemates as him?
Okay he insults people personally ( angry) ..however all other opponents of his? Do this to him, to all of us actually
You would be bored to tears going back, but I ask you to, to the early days, and you would see this
If you could do this? You would come and say sorry or something like that to Team MiNa cheesy

And it's true
Threebear, Blackhawk04, myself etc liked Teddy A
I just grew outta that liking, and that has nothing to do with the "team" fights on here
I grew to see him as fluff, and cos of that blew him off

I am tired...I also ask you not to insult people, even if it is one person...it s rather uncool
Cheers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Store room is now opened,Alex, nina, miracle, Rico and tobi have rushed to the store room.

Their props have arrived..
They have been given animal wears as props, can see pullovers of elephant, zebra, Tiger, gorilla grin..

Tobi just wore his gorilla props and trying to scare miracle then bambam, Alex is telling hin to stop, he's chasing nina around and nina ran to miracle... grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Are you seriously going to ignore her history and how much of an antagoniser she is? Now people are just hating because it's by popular demand? cheesy

I don't even think threebear started this year's attacks and I definitely recall people calling Miracle and Nina all sorts of names in the beginning so I understand that she was retaliating but considering her history, she really isn't one to talk. Those who saw the last season's thread should know this especially lool!

YOU were ALMOST WISE but YOU are NOT

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Tell them my sister! They never caution threebear instead they only commend her or pretend they didnt see her post when she is dissing others. No one is innocent of causing trouble on this thread,but threebear's own takes d cake. How can u go so low n insult pple like dat? It shows d kind of upbringing dat person has. We can all joke around but pls lets control our tongues. Some people outrightly insult others. Its so uncounth n unhealthy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Like seriously? You think I'll be happy seeing someone younger than my 3 younger siblings insult me for fun? It was no fun, just like the guy trying to insult a mod here I asked him to chill, there's not fun when you insult someone for no reason. The worst is you are the only nlder on my fb list and you've seen all my family members yet you choose to insult me cos I play around.
hmm funny you .

But on a more serious note, i didn't insult you na..

Is it because of how i said you lied in that thread you created that you gave your neighbor money?
How is not believing your story an insult?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please senatordave1
I asked you for that update about MiNa make up?
Please?
I know you are killing it for Tobiness, but please, gist me about his friends, my couple of the season
Thank you and good luck with voting

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
Store room is now opened,Alex, nina, miracle, Rico and tobi have rushed to the store room.

Their props have arrived..
They have been given animal wears as props, can see pullovers of elephant, zebra, Tiger, gorilla grin..

Tobi just wore his gorilla props and trying to scare miracle then bambam, Alex is telling hin to stop, he's chasing nina around and nina ran to miracle... grin
Lmao
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lawlahdey:
Dominique isn't Mynd and I'm not a chronic derailer. grin

But yet you initiated another one with the bear fellow. undecided you even said this moniker of yours is meant for derailing.

Worse still, i get banned while a fish walks free...
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.