Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937633 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by datribune: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Alheeri:
. Alex !Alex !!Alex!!! Vote for Alex

I've put in some votes for Alex. She'll soon snap out of that mood & she can be really entertaining. She shouldn't come out of d house before borites like Anto, Lolu & Bambam. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch those three

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Wetin i want take the attention of person wey form him moniker by a female nairalander do? undecided
YOU are WISE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Threeevilbears:

Shut it you scare crow like looking creature..... Do you think I'm afraid of bans?
Domi nique has treated me unfairly and she knows it let her go ahead and ban me for twenty years í dont care

Dominik has tried, if you'll be sincere with yourself.
That lady indulges us a lot on this thread, she understands the emotions that comes with the game and is fair in dishing out her punishments. But some of you want to continually put her in a tight spot.

What will it cost you to be sane? You're very cute on your sane days, sadly they never last.

Worst thing is, you don't listen to anybody.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lawlahdey:
E pain amcheesy

How dare you even say derogatory things about people who are better than you? See him foaming at the mouth just because of a little tickling. What if I decide to come all out for you? cheesy
You just signed in for trouble. I will teach you to be wise. smiley
I think it's a 'she'.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lawlahdey:
I think you have a psychological problem. No, you do have a psychological problem. That's why the only time you find solace is when you are on this thread and you are being hailed by people of like minds with you. You are deluded, you are retarded. That's why you will keep hating on people who are way better than you. A wise man once said that deluded people project what they feel about themselves on others. Everything you say about anyone here, it's because that thing is a reflection of your shitty self and the shitty life you live.

I just came out from a three months ban, a ban is nothingwink
Lawlahdey dearie...a word of advice. A mad man has nothing to lose. Dont engage her agian..she will soon be served her medicine

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Wetin i want take the attention of person wey form him moniker by a female nairalander do? undecided

ISSA BURN
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:
Na wa everyone has gone to bed so fast.

See bamteddy sleeping,
I can't find Mina again,
Alex was staring at the picture of Leo,

She asked bambam before bambma slept to ask biggie for the phones they will use looool, then she corrected herself and asked Nina,

Nina told her to ask biggie. Mtchewww cheesy Nina sef.
Alex then said what a hoh she is.

Anto asleep.
I think cee c is asleep,

Eeghe, I think that's all the updates oh,
Everyone is sleeping. sad

Thanks lovely kiss
I realized I just want updates about three particular (Luclay's voice) persons cheesy
But I will eat every update I get
But follow those three darl
This one I see you are faving that noisy Alex shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I agree for me to drop 100k if lolu don't win but if he wins, i don't want 100k, you know what i want..
And what is that? You know I was angry with you but I let it slide. Don't bring up those silly jokes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
@ma.mbi,uw wink
@oshe11, this your spartan meme just has a way of making me laugh silly... Weldone eh...

Hoh changing batteries..
Anto touches nina's hip and asks what's going on here? Nina laughs and says anto is crazy...
Lol......

Thanks for the updates

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Threeevilbears:

Your father, your mother, your upcoming children and your whole generation including the ones to come have psychological problem.
You're nothing but a product of corrugated research and improper condom usage.
Thunder redesign your leaking vagina
And some cowards actually liked this post! Really! Like Really??. So many sickos on this thread...pathetic

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Eeghe:

Thanks lovely kiss
I realized I just want updates about three particular (Luclay's voice) persons cheesy
But I will eat every update I get
But follow those three darl
This one I see you are faving that noisy Alex shocked

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Forgive me,
Alex is growing on me.
She is loud but she makes me laugh. And she is lively. embarassed
See the way she Nina miracle teddy and bambam were having fun today.
With she and Nina being the loudest. embarassed

Ayam sowwie embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
sage101:
YOU are an HYPOCRITE
The word is 'a hypocrite not an hypocrite'. U r welcome cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heebah:
And some cowards actually liked this post! Really! Like Really??. So many sickos on this thread...pathetic

The best thing that'll happen to NL, is a function that shows who likes a post and also a dislike option. Once that is done, watch how trolling, insults, tribalism and cyberbullying will reduce greatly.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

That lady indulges us a lot on this thread, she understands the emotions that comes with the game and is fair in dishing out her punishments. But some of you want to continually put her in a tight spot.

What will it cost you to be sane? You're very cute on your sane days, sadly they never last.

YOU are WISE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heebah:
Lawlahdey dearie...a word of advice. A mad man has nothing to lose. Dont engage her agian..she will soon be served her medicine
Okay dear. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heebah:
YOU are NOT WISE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Don't stop voting Biko

Teddy A for the mullar

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
And what is that? You know I was angry with you but I let it slide. Don't bring up those silly jokes
Then no deal..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

That lady indulges us a lot on this thread, she understand the emotions that comes with the game and is fair in dishing out her punishments. But some of you want to continually put her in a tight spot.

It's funny really. See how many of them are coming to his\it defence. Last year, even though I was supporting Efe, I know that PrincessK tried in her updates. And let's be frank, she was even much more unbiased than some of the current updaters being praised for doing the job.

Still, Threebear dragged her all over the place and never gave her an inch of breathing space. Other times she indulged it\him, other times she ignored.

The same bear is the one telling us to act matured and leave Giel alone.

You didn't know that when you were dragging Princess last year? Or because she wasn't a member of your team, then it was okay?

You never see anything cheesy grin

Dominique, creating alternates are against Nairaland rules. Insulting and bullying a moderator too is. You have been giving some commenters here too much leeway. I see some of their comments about you, you ignore (commendably). But if you keep allowing them to get away with it, they'll keep at it. The thread will survive even if these set of people decide to go off it. Apply the rule to the latter, please.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Then no deal..
Better grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Better grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Sad face..
it's not fair.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heebah:
Cc: Team Mina cheesy grin

Na dem dem lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

To be honest,
Threeevilbears just defended herself/himself to dominiqe and that other moniker came out from no where to attack her/him
From what I remember though I may be wrong.
Other teams started the insults to miracle and nina and team mina.
So I guess everything was just in Response to it.

I may be wrong about how it started sha.

But for this argument, I don't think threeevilbears is in the wrong.
She/him is just defending herself/himself.

There was a time threeevilbears used to post funny odes about miracle,
I miss it.
Threeevilbears, I miss it,
Post again.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
OK. We don hear u. Any oda thing??
kodded:
stop lying, you guys started all the hate speech

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
datribune:

I've put in some votes for Alex. She'll soon snap out of that mood & she can be really entertaining. She shouldn't come out of d house before borites like Anto, Lolu & Bambam. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch those three
Very wise servation. She is the on one serious with the task at the moment. if she can get over last pairs eviction, I think she will be super entertaining.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lolu is indeed the face of bbn 2018, honestly speaking somebody should tell me the usefulness of miracle and Nina..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:

I know Miracle's no.1 fan started with the hate campaign and other Mina members followed suit. But at last a bunch of Mina fans post updates, all Teddy A fans do is mostly hype their person. You guys too should try and post unbiased updates for the benefits of those not watching

Hate campaign? I can't say but the attacks started from the other camp and I stand by my words. Teddy was my favourite after Miracle, didn't care much for Nina but I liked her unknowingly funny ways, do I tell you the no of times I was called dumb by kushykush because of that? Do I tell you the no of times I was tagged an asslicker because I liked the same HM as Threebear? Do I tell you the no of times I was tagged a liar because I gave an update, an harmless one on Teddy? TeamMina only clapped back at those that called Nina dumb, slutshamed her, ridiculed Miracle's career and looked down on them... Please, get your facts right!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

To be honest,
Threeevilbears just defended herself/himself to dominiqe and that other moniker came out from no where to attack her/him
From what I remember though I may be wrong.
Other teams started the insults to miracle and nina and team mina.
So I guess everything was just in Response to it.

I may be wrong about how it started sha.

But for this argument, I don't think threebear is in the wrong.

There was a time threeevilbears used to post funny odes about miracle,
I miss it.
Threeevilbears, I miss it,
Post again.
YOU are JUST

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
datribune:

. Thanks so muchhhhhh .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58