Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937177 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Nobody said you were tongue

And you're? undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
oshe11:
Miracle for the PRICE OOOOOOOO

TeddyA is just Lame

Nina as the VICE OOOOO

Bambam go dey Shame

TeamMina

#WeDieHere
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Teddy dey mess dey ask weda na e mess dey smell abi another persondon mess join
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

And i called you out to ask if you were gonna cal heebah and the other girl "Hypocrites and asslickers" for doing exactly what you accused Giel of. My quote to you wasn't about Threebear and still isn't, just showing you who you're too.

Shouttttt iiiiitttttt ouuuuuuttttttttt

ROTFLMAO grin grin

Calling me an asslicker for the defending the truth which she herself admitted to.

LMAO grin

Look at how immediately she flew into personal insults just because she couldn't handle facts .
Yet she thinks she can call anyone names.

Abeg. grin

She needs to take that advise before thinking she can dish it out.

And someone Is calling me names for defending myself and the truth when someone called tried to spin stories and twist my words.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

And you're? undecided

Arghhhhh. ..sorry omo ekiti mi. ..

You suppose know na, that your one time boyfriend, Rola mi, can you remember? wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Rico may not win the money buh e go tey for that ows
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk, mina's are on the hammock..

Rico is a funny dude... grin
He's cracking the house up with laughter.. He's truly a walking meme..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
MizzD:
Lol.. People really get emotionally attached to this big brother sha.

Funny enough, this same decanta/Threebear will not even hesitate to drag anyone who stands in miracle's way, not even nina or her supporters.. She is a user and she has shown it on this thread a couple of times... Also, the game means so much to her that she never even moves on months after the show is over.

She has even served a 'team member' who didn't deserve it, a dose of this vileness.

Every party is guilty of causing trouble, no one should even form victim on that, but decanta can be really extreme. The personal attack on safari girl is still fresh in my memory. She's full of lies and bile and will do anything to 'destroy' her perceived opponent. If we call CeeC evil, bitch, blackmailer and other unprintable names, we shouldn't turn a blind eye to the worse version of CeeC resident in this thread.

It's okay to call her out when she's crossing the line, and I think that's the point some people are passing across. I personally won't want to to be on the same team with her. Cos she's bad market grin.

On another note, When Threebear is not being despicable, She's a very smart person with a wicked sense of humour. And she's a fine girl too.
Decanta? Wow, I never thought of that..
That girl is really something else, I thought I liked trouble, she is trouble itself. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

ROTFLMAO grin grin

Calling me an asslicker for the defending the truth which she herself admitted to.

LMAO grin

Look at how immediately she flew into personal insults just because she couldn't handle facts .

Abeg. grin

She needs to take that advise before thinking she can dish it out.

And someone Is calling me names for defending myself and the truth when someone called tried to spin stories and twist my words.
Goodness but you started with the insult? Stop being a hypocrite, damn it! Will it kill you to be true to yourself?

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
oshe11:
Lemme steal this lil mins to say;

Send Vote Miracle to 32052 via SMS

God bless U as U do
if all miracle fans are like you, honestly dia won't be trouble shocked . campaign for your fav in peace , vote in peace and nothing like giving jabs and playing victims card when given back (hypocrite) and be crying obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession stupid mention stupid mention stupid mention stupid mention stupid mention upandan grin grin like it was created by them tongue

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

ROTFLMAO grin grin

LMAO grin

Abeg. grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I'm done here babez. All I know is if pesin call me names, I'm giving it right back to the person. No one has monopoly of insults. They're screaming Threebear upandan, na ghost hin dey engage? Why not chastise both if you really want to be true to yourself? The Caps guy has cussed many times but I don't see these people dragging him for it. Mstcheeeeeew, e ma wa alright lass lass!

Twitter, here I come! grin kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
A little tori about our Tobi aka Tobo G grin

Tobi comes from a family of very smart and career driven people. He got into secondary school at age 10, skipping Primary 5 and 6. At the tender age of 14, while still in SS2, his excellent performance earned him a spot at the prestigious University of Lagos. Fast forward to four years later, he graduated with a second class upper division in finance.

In early 2014, a year after graduation and completion of NYSC programme, he bagged a spot on the Heritage Bank Graduate Development Program. His brilliant performance in the program had him posted to the bank's treasury division- a division generally acknowledged as the brain of any bank. His exceptional performance on the job earned him second place in the Early Career Achievement Award. He went on to successfully complete the first level of the CFA program. His determination, focus and drive speaks for itself.
In the big brother house season 3, he won the first head of house challenge and has gone ahead to win it two other times having qualified more than 3 times. Lest I forget, it was under his leadership, the house won their first ever 100% wager.
He was also among the winners of the heritage bank app development which saw him clinching mouth watering prizes.
Socially, he is the life of saturday parties with the combo of alex, queen of shaku shaku ministry.
His bromance with miracle is top notch.
He is 100% entertainment and deserves to be in that house till day 85.
Any team tobi in the house that wants to join the WhatsApp group, send me a mail so I can send u the link. Trespassers beware o!
#Team tobi# Team cause trouble

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
FrankGiel:
FYI Threebear is not female don't be fooled...
I know it rear for a female to have that kind devil energy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Arghhhhh. ..sorry omo ekiti mi. ..

You suppose know na, that your one time boyfriend, Rola mi, can you remember? wink

Owkies, thanks for the information. What else? undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Teddy's and rico outfits makes them look like colonial officers/teachers.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Owkies, thanks for the information. What else? undecided undecided

I missed my period it's like we are going to have a baby...embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cee-c : Teddy I wanna dance, teach me
Badman : see Alex beside you now
Me : grin grin grin grin
Tobi : tongue

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why won't they be having stinky farts when they consume all that milk. Teddy A eats his cereal with with no less than 8 scoops of milk in a small cereal bowl. The other day, Bambam and Cee C made tea with about five scoops of milk. They never start to mess

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
This Teddy's swag though

Even in this hunter's costume, dude is still slaying

Such a hunk kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
oshe11:
she aint referring to just this issue

You sure? Help me hold that my babe o. Be like she done dey smoke something. Don't allow her get into more trouble cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

And i called you out to ask if you were gonna cal heebah and the other girl "Hypocrites and asslickers" for doing exactly what you accused Giel of. My quote to you wasn't about Threebear and still isn't, just showing you who you're too.
Lol how often do I throw personal insults compared to threebear? Are you comparing 'asslicker' to the unwarranted below the belt hits she makes constantly? Compare my history on this thread, am I an antagoniser? Are you really comparing her history to this very isolated incident? On top of that, I resorted to insults because she swore at me first lol

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
MizzD:
This Teddy's swag though

Even in this hunter's costume, dude is still slaying

Such a hunk kiss kiss

Hunter ke?
I would have sworn it's a 'vintage' police uniform.
He sure looks good in it.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Head of house dey hungry lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mariinee:
Goodness but you started with the insult? Stop being a hypocrite, damn it! Will it kill you to be true to yourself?
Lol do you get? She's the one that changed the tone of our discourse, if she hadn't sworn at me I wouldn't have insulted her

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lool why are they in animal costumes? cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Obobs, it seems the war has ended!
#TeamTeddyA #NotinBurLuv

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

I missed my period it's like we are going to have a baby...embarassed

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

IssaLie, I dinnir pour the last time na. shocked angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:
Lool why are they in animal costumes? cheesy

Was just about quote you to let go.. kiss

I think its a task, tuned in to see them in the costume too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:
Why won't they be having stinky farts when they consume all that milk. Teddy A eats his cereal with with no less than 8 scoops of milk in a small cereal bowl. The other day, Bambam and Cee C made tea with about five scoops of milk. They never start to mess
U noticed that too! When i saw it i was like gosh....awoof dey run belle sha. I wonder if they do that in their homes cos one tends to get carried away when everything is 'osho free'. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
MizzD:

Was just about quote you to let go.. kiss

I think its a task, tuned in to see them in the costume too.

Lol I will, thanks dear kiss

Lol I saw someone who I assume to be Tobi in a gorilla mask cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Rico is crazy aswear... He was slowly walking towards where ceecee, Alex, bambam and anto were lying down, he then jumped on Alex (as if he was catching a prey).. grin

Ceecee asks teddyA to teach her how to dance, and teddyA replies when she has Alex next to her, that Alex is not even moving but she's dancing...

Tobi has gun to lie down with the girls.. With his gorilla prop face, he's facing Alex.. grin..

He just stood up..

Background music coming on and off.. Time-line is buzzing with Rico 's name...

Big brother calls a housemate to report to the DR for battery change.. rico goes..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cee-c should just goan sit down...wasting all flesh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.