Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937406 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

IssaLie, I dinnir pour the last time na. shocked angry

Eh ennnn, Rola, you get mind dey do skin to skin abi? shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bam looks hot in her outfit

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Flashaldrin:
Ok, I don't have any favorites (apart from Nina, that is wink ) neither do I hate anyone, but I would be least sorry if Anto is evicted.
If you pause to consider it, she's actually kinda boring, doesn't exactly light up the house, hasn't really excelled in games or tasks either. She gives these apathetic vibes and is very ready to throw anybody under the bus to win.
She is not really talked about, and is just riding on the popularity waves of miracle and lolu.
And then worst of all she sounds very condescending. Keeps emphasizing the fact that she's been living in the USA and constantly portrays Nigerians in a demeaning light.
[b]For example during the water scarcity period, she told biggie she is surprised other housemates are complaining about it even though they have been staying in Nigeria, they should be used to it (like wtf).
[/b]And today while they were discussing about mispronounciation of words, she told the other HMS 'your people always do that'. So if Nigerians are not her people, why is she on bbn?? You shouldn't talk down your own country on their own national TV now...

Please I'm not trying to convince anybody o, I'm just commenting my reserves...
. If it's the truth,then it isn't 'demeaning'. Abi Na everytime you dey get water for house? If anything she should be commended for being REAL(TRUTHFUL) and BLUNT. Isn't that the whole purpose of the show again? Why do Nigerians like pretending sef,trying to cover up as if everything's cool. The things u're trying to cover up aren't even secrets. They're known in a lot of places especially SA. They already know we have light and water issues. Why do we like deceiving ourselves like this? Nna eh,no vex me this hot afternoon ooo.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:

@bolded
Maybe I'm getting old and short of memory, kindly remind me how and when I attacked three bear for defending himself? You can go back and quote my post where I did so. I hardly ever edit my comments except when correcting my typos.

I don't know why you feel like you are the only one that gets shaded on this thread that you take everything so damn personal. You were not the only one I asked to stop arguing, yet you made it look as if I was attacking you ONLY when all I was asking for was the smooth running of the thread. You were so self absorbed and full of yourself in your replies to and about me yesterday that I just left you be so I won't be guilty of the same derailing I try so hard to prevent. Now you're here falsely accusing me thinking in your mind I'll also let it slide. Hell NO! You must provide the comment where I attacked threebear for defending himself else you get banned for violating rule 8.

Feel free to support or defend who you choose to, I won't question your affiliation with the most intuitive moniker on here. But please don't accuse people wrongly when trying to defend him/her
Madam please that comment was directed at me .
Everyone here knows I am miracle's number one fan, I declared for him right from the very first day, stuck with him when he started losing the initial people that gravitated to him because of his looks and I was there when his fan base was rebuilt to the thing known as Mina. So yes, you were referring to me.
I have never hidden the fact, I'm vile, hideous, horrible or any other adjective you wish to use but the trouble between teddy a fans and Mina was not caused by me.
I came this year wanting to have fun, I didn't feel any of the housemates was deep enough for me to attract my hate not until teddy a (who I initially liked because he reminded me of a male version of TBoss) started calling Miracle weak and his fans followed through and started galvanizing the boy with insults.
Pretend you don't remember xxm33 or papiikush and so many of them.
Most of the people who joined the bandwagon were people that carried their hate for me since last year which doesn't really bother me because anyone that doesn't give me money is very irrelevant to me and unlike Efe season, the don't have the numbers now and our individual votes will be the decider.

I really like you, I do sincerely.
And I respect you a whole lot even though I might not have the best way of showing it.
I'm naturally intuitive as you said (though in mockery) and I know for a fact you're the moderator with the best heart in Nairaland and very fair.

But truth be told lately ,you're biased.
Yes I might have stereotyped myself, given myself a bad image.
But rules are rules, apply the same rule for the same punishment committed.
Papiikush gets away with calling people dumb (which is an insult and provocation)
That person takes offence, insults him back, they get banned for ten years.
If this were a law court you wouldn't say because he provoked me and I killed his father, I can avoid jail. Punishment should be dealt with equally!
We are all adults here ,if you're insulted you can either take the high road by reporting or insult back and get the same punishment as the initial perpetrator.

I was even surprised seeing ba7man here still posting after he insulted my parents, saying I took after their fighting, when I was banned for exactly the same reason.

Giel has done nothing wrong, she takes things personal, everyone is different ,we all have ways we react to things. Insults don't get me because I'll give you back ten times over but Giel is not the one to insult. The incessant attack was getting too much even today IBkayee insulted her but I'm pretty certain that was overlooked too.
Giel has never and will never be an ass kisser.

She has done nothing wrong by defending me.

I know when the fish in the room gets missing, everyone points at the cat, but remember it is not always the cat.
If you wish to ban the most useful person in this forum simply because of your Ego, then you're no better than I am.
I've always held you in a pedestal which I still do, because you have the power to do things, but you never abuse your powers.

As for Kushy kush ,if you keep indulging him, he will be the end of this forum. He's insulted peace loving people like oshe11 and eeghe, he's made insulting generalisations ... He's openly flouted the nairaland alternate moniker rule, by making it obvious that he's using an alternate still you indulge it. I would have understood if he was actually useful but he contributes next to nothing here.

Whatever you do decide, just know I'm good.
My ban is almost at an end ,I'll be back ready and more energetic grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mattyjay(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please update on the happenings in the house. What did Rico do or say that made BB laugh cry

veekid:
Rico may not win the money buh e go tey for that ows
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I will, thanks dear kiss

Lol I saw someone who I assume to be Tobi in a gorilla mask cheesy

With the biceps above and the endowment below wink, hell yes it's tobi

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hahahahahaha. I will enjoy this week!!!

Anyway, I am voting Tobi this week. No jokes.
Mirakool fans have him 34% covered.
. This is what I was against. Don't let those boastful peeps deceive you oo. Vote for Miracle if you want to.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
MizzD:

With the biceps above and the endowment below wink, hell yes it's tobi

Lool took less than a second to figure out grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I'm done here babez. All I know is if pesin call me names, I'm giving it right back to the person. No one has monopoly of insults. They're screaming Threebear upandan, na ghost hin dey engage? Why not chastise both if you really want to be true to yourself? The Caps guy has cussed many times but I don't see these people dragging him for it. Mstcheeeeeew, e ma wa alright lass lass!

Twitter, here I come! grin kiss

You dey mind them?
They just want to do anyhow but don't want to face consequences.
Clowns grin

She wants to subtly try and make it seem like we are being ridiculous for defending the truth by trying to change the argument of who started the arguments either threebear and then team Mina
To an argument about 3bears history but doesn't want us to set her straight.

Now she is saying if I hadn't swore at her she wouldn't have insulted me. Did I insult her? Look at excuse.
How can you try to make it look like we are not just trying to tell the truth and yet expect that I won't be pissed.

Immediately i set her straight.
She flew into personal insults

Wonders grin

ROTFLMAO.

I'm done and tired too abeg.
All I know is that next time. Everybody should know exactly what an argument is about before flying in..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ceecee, bambam, tobi, Rico dancing, lolu watching and laughing....

TeddyA just sitting down
Mina sleeping on the hammock
Alex and anto lying down, don't know if they are asleep or awake..

Lolu has joined the dance..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:
Bam looks hot in her outfit

I agree with you.
What's she? A zebra?
I've always preferred her shape to CC's

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:

@bolded
Maybe I'm getting old and short of memory, kindly remind me how and when I attacked three bear for defending himself? You can go back and quote my post where I did so. I hardly ever edit my comments except when correcting my typos.

I don't know why you feel like you are the only one that gets shaded on this thread that you take everything so damn personal. You were not the only one I asked to stop arguing, yet you made it look as if I was attacking you ONLY when all I was asking for was the smooth running of the thread. You were so self absorbed and full of yourself in your replies to and about me yesterday that I just left you be so I won't be guilty of the same derailing I try so hard to prevent. Now you're here falsely accusing me thinking in your mind I'll also let it slide. Hell NO! You must provide the comment where I attacked threebear for defending himself else you get banned for violating rule 8.

Feel free to support or defend who you choose to, I won't question your affiliation with the most intuitive moniker on here. But please don't accuse people wrongly when trying to defend him/her
I knw her type , whatever they are doing no matter how bad it is , you 'll still see them playing victim pity card and make people see other party as bad ones .

I just hope this is not her character outside nairaland. I said it b4 that , as much as we see 3bear as bad one here honesty people like giel own worse even , evil pass 3bear at least he/she (3bear)throw jab and doesn't play victim when given back.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I agree with you.
What's she? A zebra?
I've always preferred her shape to CC's
Yeah I think she's the zebra, lol I'm sure Cee C is pissed they didn't give her a tighter figure fitted costume grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thank you abeg
She insulted for me setting her straight.
Just imagine the trash.
Just let her not foolishly fly into arguments she has no idea of again.

Threebear01:

Giel has done nothing wrong, she takes things personal, everyone is different ,we all have ways we react to things. Insults don't get me because I'll give you back ten times over but Giel is not the one to insult. The incessant attack was getting too much even today IBkayee insulted her but I'm pretty certain that was overlooked too.
Giel has never and will never be an ass kisser.

She has done nothing wrong by defending me.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cee-c is just one funny girl.Initially she was on the lawn dancing and shaking nyansh in front of tobi, Tobi left there and went to stand in front of the jacuzzi and was dancing.
Cee-c has go to that side again almost in front of Tobi dancing and shaking yansh. Fortunate thing is Tobi is putting on a mask, so even if him dey look she nuh go know.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lol let me also add delusional to the list because I'm not sure who the heffa thinks she set straight cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Rubbish. Just lies from one place to another.
Play victim indeed.

[s]
jibs4lv:
I knw her type , whatever they are doing no matter how bad it is , you 'll still see them playing victim pity card and make people see other party as bad ones .

I just hope this is not her character outside nairaland. I said it b4 that , as much as we see 3bear as bad one here honesty people like giel own worse even , evil pass 3bear at least he/she (3bear)throw jab and doesn't play victim when given back.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nice OAP performance from Lolu

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
veekid:
Teddy is mad. Only you mess, only still dey complain e dey smell..... Nigga never shit for two days

Keep voting for the badman
grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Set you straight heffa. kiss
Next time don't fuçking fly into arguments you don't understand shït about.
I know you run to petty insults when you have been dealt with. I understand. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ewoma45:
Cee-c is just one funny girl.Initially she was on the lawn dancing and shaking nyansh in front of tobi, Tobi left there and went to stand in front of the jacuzzi and was dancing.
Cee-c has go to that side again almost in front of Tobi dancing and shaking yansh. Fortunate thing is Tobi is putting on a mask, so even if him dey look she nuh go know.
Lol this girl
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
If you've been having a bad day just go and search for the video of tobi chasing nina and Alex or just go straight to rico's dancing video, you go laugh scatter... grin.

Bambam be doing sexy zebra dancing cheesy

Tobi enjoying his gorilla face prop.. smiley

Anto on the mat dancing..
Ceecee just stood up to dance to kiss Daniel's mama track..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:
Set you straight heffa. kiss
Next time don't fuçking fly into arguments you don't understand shït about.
I know you run to petty insults when you have been dealt with. I understand. kiss
Yes baby, just emulating your mentor kiss

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Have u tried registering each of them from your end?
deelizabeth93:

ifedayosol, jibs4lv, 77up, styrese, amehrada, mizz2posh ...Everyone I need help...Friends from outside Nigeria are having problems of generating OTP code, any idea on how this can be resolved? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sorry o.. Pls what is Teddy referring to as the 'iyen' ? I hope it's not sex. undecided

Cos he just said if he and bambam do that in the house , they'll trend for the week and bambam may not get movie roles

Orisirisi.. I just need to confirm it's sex he's talking about

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Yes baby, I'm just emulating your mentor kiss

Like I said
I know you're pained, but it was necessary to set you straight, you'll be all right eventually kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

Like I said
I know you're pained, but it was necessary to set you straight, you'll be all right eventually kiss

Lol nawa o, I agreed with you though and yes the pain is intense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol nawa o, I agreed with you though and yes the pain is intense

It's obvious. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:
Why won't they be having stinky farts when they consume all that milk. Teddy A eats his cereal with with no less than 8 scoops of milk in a small cereal bowl. The other day, Bambam and Cee C made tea with about five scoops of milk. They never start to mess
by the time dey start to dey mess , we viewers too go follow perceive odour grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

It's obvious. cry
Yes dear, but with time I'll heal

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
So teddyA says if he gives it to bambam they will trend for the week... Lolu asked from the back, teddy says yes na..
Tobi says this week is casting week, as all man is all his own..

Nina is awake... Still on the hammock..
Rico has come to join teddyA, lolu, tobi. Ceecee has joined too..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.