Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937027 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
MizzD:
Sorry o.. Pls what is Teddy referring to as the 'iyen' ? I hope it's not sex. undecided

Cos he just said if he and bambam do that in the house , they'll trend for the week and bambam may not get movie roles

Orisirisi.. I just need to confirm it's sex he's talking about
Lol I don't want to think they don't know it got caught on camera

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
Rico is crazy aswear... He was slowly walking towards where ceecee, Alex, bambam and anto were lying down, he then jumped on Alex (as if he was catching a prey).. grin

Ceecee asks teddyA to teach her how to dance, and teddyA replies when she has Alex next to her, that Alex is not even moving but she's dancing...

Tobi has gun to lie down with the girls.. With his gorilla prop face, he's facing Alex.. grin..

He just stood up..

Background music coming on and off.. Time-line is buzzing with Rico 's name...

Big brother calls a housemate to report to the DR for battery change.. rico goes..
you and ibkayee we surly bring this thread back to life,sure we can avoid jab but at least with updates too, all good

thank you bro

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
So teddyA says if he gives it to bambam they will trend for the week... Lolu asked from the back, teddy says yes na..
Tobi says this week is casting week, as all man is all his own..

Nina is awake... Still on the hammock..
Rico has come to join teddyA, lolu, tobi. Ceecee has joined too..

He was referring to sex right? Smh.. TeddyBam think they can keep fooling their housemates.. Hahahaha..

I await the day they are both out and realise they trended already with a wonderful hashtag cheesy

Chei.. Imagine thinking your secret is safe when it's all over the Internet cry cry cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I don't want to think they don't know it got caught on camera

They don't oo.. Cos they believe there are no cameras in the bathroom, hence the time and choice of that location

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
@Threebear01
Glad to have you back yet again, hope you be of good behaviour so you don't get blocked again

Let me clarify this once and for all. That you're the most controversial poster here doesn't mean that I'll let anybody that outrightly insult you go free. The other time you and papiikush were having one of your fights, you were both given the same length of ban (2 weeks). You both returned with alternates (kushyhush and Threeevilbears) and I didn't act on it. I went offline briefly only to come back to see that Threeevilbears has been given yet another 10 year ban by my co-mods. I went through your posts and posts and didn't see anything that warrants ban so I reduced it to expire by this morning. But you returned and resumed your insult tirade and got another ban. I have banned countless posters that insulted you, I don't have to announce it.

Feel free to think I'm biased, just don't go on another insulting rampage again please.

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
mediocre:
Free the girl, her head is glued to the bear's @ss
Lol firmly embedded lol ok let me stop cheesy kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Eh ennnn, Rola, you get mind dey do skin to skin abi? shocked

No be today na grin tongue

E fun won legbegbe... lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:
@Threebear01
Glad to have you back yet again, hope you be of good behaviour so you don't get blocked again

Let me clarify this once and for all. That you're the most controversial poster here doesn't mean that I'll let anybody that outrightly insult you go free. The other time you and papiikush were having one of your fights, you were both given the same length of ban (2 weeks). You both returned with alternates (kushyhush and Threeevilbears) and I didn't act on it. I went offline briefly only to come back to see that Threeevilbears has been given yet another 10 year ban by my co-mods. I went through your posts and posts and didn't see anything that warrants ban so I reduced it to expire by this morning. But you returned and resumed your insult tirade and got another ban. I have banned countless posters that insulted you, I don't have to announce it.

Feel free to think I'm biased, just don't go on another insulting rampage again please.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
MizzD:

They don't oo.. Cos they believe there are no cameras in the bathroom, hence the time and choice of that location

I know the door is glazed but surely they know you can still somewhat see through it, even if it's just their silhouettes and that's all we really needed tbh lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Let me clarify this once and for all. That you're the most controversial poster here doesn't mean that I'll let anybody that outrightly insult you go free. The other time you and papiikush were having one of your fights, you were both given the same length of ban (2 weeks). You both returned with alternates (kushyhush and Threeevilbears) and I didn't act on it. I went offline briefly only to come back to see that Threeevilbears has been given yet another 10 year ban by my co-mods.

Ten years ban, ahan.
That's one hell of a lengthy ban cheesy cheesy cheesy.
I know mide is the one capable of issuing such ban, he is mean like that.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jibs4luv,thanks..
Mizzd, it was sex, that didn't hurt... cheesy

Biggie says the housemate may return to the house..
Ceecee is preparing egusi soup I think.. She had earlier told teddyA that she wanted to prepare egusi but Rico said no, that if rico's soup is not sweet she will complain oo, teddy then asked Rico to allow her cook the soup, Rico accepted..

Still waiting to see the drama ceecee and teddyA's new friendship is brewing... smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

I know the door is glazed but surely they know you can still somewhat see through it, even if it's just their silhouettes and that's all we really needed tbh lol

Bambam, would find it more difficult to adjust when she is out.
She won't see her own coming, at least Nina would expect hers.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol how often do I throw personal insults compared to threebear? Are you comparing 'asslicker' to the unwarranted below the belt hits she makes constantly? Compare my history on this thread, am I an antagoniser? Are you really comparing her history to this very isolated incident? On top of that, I resorted to insults because she swore at me first lol

I don't care about the rate at which you or anyone of us has resorted to insults. Point is, you did insult someone while others cheered you on, making them guilty of the same crime you accused her of. You're guilty, I'm guilty, they're guilty. Heck! We all are! EOD biko. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
carammel:

Ten years ban, ahan.

He's not mean o, that's the standard length of ban we give to an alternate account.

ibkayee & Blackhawk04. Let's drop this issue and move forward please

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
Jibs4luv,thanks..
Mizzd, it was sex, that didn't hurt... cheesy

Biggie says the housemate may return to the house..
Ceecee is preparing egusi soup I think.. She had earlier told teddyA that she wanted to prepare egusi but Rico said no, that if rico's soup is not sweet she will complain oo, teddy then asked Rico to allow her cook the soup, Rico accepted..

Still waiting to see the drama ceecee and teddyA's new friendship is brewing... smiley
you welcome bro
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
carammel:

Ten years ban, ahan.

I swear! Naso them slam me till 2028.
I say ahnahn! Did I try to hack NL database! grin grin

When they give people such bans, they just deactivate the acct.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

I don't care about the rate at which you or anyone of us has resorted to insults. Point is, you did insult someone while others cheered you on, making them guilty of the same crime you accused her of. You're guilty, I'm guilty, they're guilty. Heck! We all are! EOD biko. Lol
You don't get the point sha, and it's cool lol. Yeah EOD

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I really feel sorry for her. The shock will be bad.

When they were doing the Mother's day task, just a little jabbing by housemates made her cry in the diary room the next day and made her start doubting herself.

I just wish people would be kind to her. But even if people are kind, how will her dad react?

There is no way that slip up is not going to affect her when she comes out.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

You dey mind them?
They just want to do anyhow but don't want to face consequences.
Clowns grin

She wants to subtly try and make it seem like we are being ridiculous for defending the truth by trying to change the argument of who started the arguments either threebear and then team Mina
To an argument about 3bears history but doesn't want us to set her straight.

Now she is saying if I hadn't swore at her she wouldn't have insulted me. Did I insult her? Look at excuse.
How can you try to make it look like we are not just trying to tell the truth and yet expect that I won't be pissed.

Immediately i set her straight.
She flew into personal insults

Wonders grin

ROTFLMAO.

I'm done and tired too abeg.
All I know is that next time. Everybody should know exactly what an argument is about before flying in..

See as you don become ruler ehn cheesy grin tongue

Oya, issokae. Lerruz hug and kiss peace. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

True, I'm feeling bad for her in advance embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Don't mind the hypocrisy.
After jumping into a conversation she didn't understand, she started throwing insults.
And someone insulted me while cheering her on and as usual she laughed along with the comment. She didn't remember to call the person an asslicker for agreeing with her.

Hypocrite.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:

He's not mean o, that's the standard length of ban we give to an alternate account.
Oh I see, I didn't know there's a set rule on bans, I always thought the mod would just issue it depending on his or her mood.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Miracle is good at everything smiley

Table tennis too

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Y'all be putting "Lol" after each shade, as if that'll make it hurt less grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Miracle, teddyA, tobi playing ping-pong, Rico watching...
Rico leaves the dressing room and says he has where he usually goes to fart grin

Teddy loses out, asks who is leading, miracle replies "who else?" cheesy... Teddy says miracle is becoming proud, miracle answers that he's not proud he's just being himself.

TeddyA says pride is not a virtue... .

Rico has come to join the game..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I swear! Naso them slam me till 2028.
I say ahnahn! Did I try to hack NL database! grin grin

When they give people such bans, they just deactivate the acct.

Even the Russians did not get a 10 year ban...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
As e dey go , don't forget time wait for no one, send your vote for Teddy A now Cox delay cud be dangerous.

VOTE Teddy A

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

Don't mind the hypocrisy.
After jumping into a conversation she didn't understand, she started throwing insults.
And someone insulted me while cheering her on and as usual she laughed along with the comment. She didn't remember to call the person an asslicker.

Hypocrite.

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Calm down na, person no dey vex you? Shuu! shocked tongue

You've aired your opinion, I'm sure she's taken note and if she doesn't, her cup of dano milk niyen! It's your calmness I'm after, I can't have you all worked up for nothing. Oya, chop Yumblackhawk's kisses and be calm like her. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
carammel:

Oh I see, I didn't know there's a set rule on bans, I always thought the mod would just issue it depending on his or her mood.

Nope, it depends on the offence and how often you repeat

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Annnonymous:
Miracle is good at everything smiley

Table tennis too

They've started that yeye thing again, hian! angry angry

MeeMee won last night, I'm sure he'll do it again. tongue tongue

Is Tobi playing? grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54