Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,299 members, 7,846,337 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3920031 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Barrister Cynthia Nwadiora leans on the dinning table, squeezing her frame inbetween the tiny space between Rico and Tobi

Rico: I know you want to talk to your boyfriend. let me go

Barrister Cynthia Nwadiora jokingly dragging his hand to come back

Rico: I'm the side chick

Barrister Cynthia Nwadiora: I want to make you the main guy

Rico laughs: I'm the side chick

Barrister Cynthia Nwadiora: I want to make you a man

Rico: the only person that can make me a man is me

Rico: Go and be with him (referring to Tobi who stood up and was checking out himself in the mirror)

Barriater Cynthia Nwadiora: the person just rejected me.

(referring to Tobi still chec checking out himself in the mirror with this "no-nonsense" expression
)

Later on, Rico can be seen covering Alex who is preparing to sleep.

Barrsiter Cynthia Nwadiora comes and hugs himvery tight from the back

Rico: Please please.. Cynthia please

Barrsiter Cynthia Nwadiora laughing: you had to call my full name.

They all laugh

Now Tobi is lying on the lounge covered with a white blanket. Barriater Cynthia Nwadiora comes to join him.

This is what Barrister Cynthia Nwadiora has been after ever since. She even had to down two painful bowls of cereal in the kitchen earlier on just to have a reason to be close to Tobi.

Well played Barrister.......

Court rise!!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2018
dominique:

I am for nobody and for everybody grin
Lolu will be fine, he has a silent yet formidable army voting for him. I need one of Anto or Bambam out, that's why I'm helping Alex's ministry.
No please,, we need to pull vote for lolu,, it is the same ifu will be fine talk that sent her home...
But you of all people should know that Alex is surely going home.. it's clear like mirror..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lol cheers in advance..
my elder sisters don't want me to watch the match.. lol
they know if Barcelona loss tomorrow,, i might be taken to the hospital for high blood pressure, so they have vowed to put sleeping pills in my food..

tomorrow i am not taken anything at home,, not even water..
. Lmao. No kill yourself oo. It's just a game. There'll always be another season and the players will still get paid while you go dey hospital. Let's stop derailing jare, and have peace of mind. It's already a done deal. We've already won. It's just V.Mo I'll pity.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

Sure, he's getting 99 percent of it, just that my pastor makes it a rule that you'll pray for your enemy. I wanted you to be the representative from the enemy camp.

But since you've declined ,well.
i fear your prayer than Laisi Abesupinle course grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 12:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:
Sometimes I wish I could dumb down myself to enjoy the show like the rest of you, unfortunately I know too much and it hurts because I can't seem to have a good time. grin
Look at people speculating about relationships over gay men and straight women grin

A lesbian woman is in a relationship ...

And when I read all these countless nonsensical epistles I just burst into laughter.

This is the reason none of my relationships last because before you even talk, I already know what you want to say grin

Watching those kids deceiving you people on TV just makes me laugh grin

But it is all part of entertainment, so I'll just pretend it's a movie and enjoy it with the rest of you.and play along.

Only if you could look beyond what is presented to you and truly see but unfortunately humans are fickle minded, they only see what they wanna see. grin cheesy

As always you'll call me a liar, but the day the truth will be out ,just remember you heard it from me first.

Goodnight grin

Hmmmm, this table you are shaking has your fav on it oo

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2018
I want to vote for Teddy A since my Rico is not up for eviction.

I wanna vote for him cos when his face shot came out, someone here said he Should be thrown out how can a criminal be allowed in the house?

Well , I want that criminal to stay till day zero.... kiss

Abeg tell me how to vote for him by SMS biko
We dem badman crew , dem Haters say What!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2018
Ginaz:

I wanna vote for him cos when his face shot came out, someone here said he Should be thrown out how can a criminal be allowed in the house?

Type teddyA to the number 666 through SMS..

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Ginaz:

sms VOTE Teddy A to 32052 , God bless you abundantly.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 12:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Ginaz:

Send VOTE Teddy A to 32052 . Thanks Dear & welcome on board

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Type teddyA to the number 666 through SMS..
ika ni e grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:22am On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
[s] Type teddyA to the number 666 through SMS.. [/s]
why evil grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:25am On Mar 14, 2018
Pls can someone help me out wit those up for possible eviction.. And prob'bly who nominated who?.. Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 12:26am On Mar 14, 2018
mediocre:
Nina claims to miss her boyfriend and also that her relationship with miracle is real. One has to be as confused as nina to actually believe that both relationships are real.
Miracle is same as Collins.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Ginaz:

Nice one, Rico also likes Teddy, so I would vote Him when his up
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2018
MrBigiman:
Teddy disrespecting Bambam, but his fans won't see it.
Bem Bem ought to be disrespected. She doesn't have self worth. U need to respect yourself for others to respect u.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 12:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
Bem Bem ought to be disrespected. She doesn't have self worth. U need to respect yourself for others to respect u.
na wa.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 12:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Eeghe do you remember dew weeks back when I told you Rico hated miracle? grin
That in time, you'd know

I swear ,I'm wasting my gift as a prophet grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 12:45am On Mar 14, 2018
CeeC is the password. Our girl must be saved.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:48am On Mar 14, 2018
thatigboman:
CeeC is the password. Our girl must be saved.
I like her drama sha, voting Teddy A feels nice too

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
Haba isn't that too harsh, I feel she is just so in love

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 12:53am On Mar 14, 2018
He really hates him. Wanted to paint him in bad light light but alex didnt give him the chance. Am happy that soon his eyes will open just like Ifu's own did. Lesson (1) never think too highly of yourself (2) Never look down or under estimate anybody.
Threebear01:
Eeghe do you remember dew weeks back when I told you Rico hated miracle? grin
That in time, you'd know

I swear ,I'm wasting my gift as a prophet grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 12:56am On Mar 14, 2018
all girls that wanna play dirty game. In love when u ve been told severally there's no chance in hell. Tmr they will all start playing victim card.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
all girls that wanna play dirty game. In love when u ve been told severally there's no chance in hell. Tmr they will all start playing victim card.
who be that again nah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
Bem Bem ought to be disrespected. She doesn't have self worth U need to respect yourself for others to respect u.

LMAO
I see no lies.
But nah, she doesn't deserve to be disrespected regardless.
It just shows that Teddy is a very disrespectful human being among all his many many flaws.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
He really hates him. Wanted to paint him in bad light light but alex didnt give him the chance. Am happy that soon his eyes will open just like Ifu's own did. Lesson (1) never think too highly of yourself (2) Never look down or under estimate anybody.

What happened with Rico?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
its normal not to like everyone, Miracle hates lolu too, and Rico isn't such a weak contestant like ifu as u think

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:06am On Mar 14, 2018
Ksslib:

Someone here(I've forgotten who) mentioned the cameraman's name as Kayode (forgotten the page) and we all chose to call the cameraman Kayode, regardless of if it's true or not.

For me, I feel the cameraman is part of the show, a digital housemate. So giving him a name makes his presence much real, and most importantly, makes it easier for me to have name to curse anytime he misbehaves.

grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

It was under Khloe's leadership that the house won it's First Ever Wager after Tobi had failed to win it previously (twice). It was then followed by Miracle. You are not sneaking fake facts past me! angry
Quick question: How many % wager did the house win under khloe's leadership? Was it 100%?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:10am On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Awwwwnnnn... Give updates na. I just woke up. grin lipsrsealed

Just them upstairs in the luxury bedroom talking about the Nokia play and talking about getting their phones.

Nina says she will be very happy to snap a selfie that it's been long. .nothing much.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 1:10am On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:

LMAO
I see no lies.
It just shows that Teddy is a very disrespectful human being among all his many many flaws.

he isn't forcing her though. If she has any form of self worth she should quit the drama.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Forget long story, him family get money as a Nigerians we know all doors were open to him. I like him a lot though
Its one thing for a person to have open doors, the task lies in utilizing these doors and making the best out of it. Not everybody can do that.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:

LMAO
I see no lies.

if ur sincere u would know miracle seems more disrespectful to nina

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.