Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890569 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Big brother just summoned bangbang to the diary room, I'm sure she's going there to cry for him about her husband the bathroom banger is treating her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:

I thought it was just a name that ksslïb gave him grin that's why I found it so funny. But all right.

Loolll
I feel like a Jedi with this name grin

Morning Yumblackhawk.

Now I feel as if we should bow. grin loooolll.

Hahahaha grin grin grin

Oya lemme bow, make sure you bow at your end too oooo. 1... 2... 3... Go! tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Pls who has d slang "base on one or two"

Is it Teddy or Lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Now the camera is on boring Teddy A who seems to be composing a song, he's lying side by side with his wife Bangbang or is it Bambam (didn't u guys say they just fought). He just told Anto that he has an idea.

Giddyperson:
Big brother just summoned bangbang to the diary room, I'm sure she's going there to cry for him about her husband the bathroom banger is treating her

Bamteddy fans coming for you grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

Oya lemme bow, make sure you bow at your end too oooo. 1... 2... 3... Go! tongue

Done, loooll grin grin

Blackhawk04:

grin cheesy grin

My bundle of yumyums. A beautiful, beautiful morning to you babies! kiss kiss

Thanks for your updates, especially for this. kiss kiss
The way you jumped out to shout yumyums eh grin cheesy I'm just laughing.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Now the camera is on boring Teddy A who seems to be composing a song, he's lying side by side with his wife Bangbang or is it Bambam (didn't u guys say they just fought). He just told Anto that he has an idea.
pettiness in the name of updating, Anyways welldone

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

Issa burn ooooo!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2018
phulxpression:

Is it Teddy or Lolu

Lolu started saying it first.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2018
phulxpression:

Is it Teddy or Lolu

Lolu.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:

No need to be petty you know, update if you want to or sitdown.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2018
styrese:
pettiness in the name of updating, Anyways welldone
cheesy Thank you
My DSTV subscription tongue
My data tongue tongue
My point of view tongue tongue tongue

23 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2018
mizz2posh:

No need to be petty you know, update I you want to or sitdown.
Choi even you Brutus, its more fun when I'm petty

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:

Done, loooll grin grin

The way you jumped out to shout yumyums eh grin cheesy I'm just laughing.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

My love for those two is outta this world. I was about replying your mention when I saw that post. grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Choi even you Brutus, its more fun when I'm petty

Lmao, you better sitdown and breastfeed my Giddybaby.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Camera is back on Teddy A, wouldn't call him the bathroom banger again because his fans are getting worked up.

So Teddy is still humming a song, it sounds like a sound track to a Nigerian movie, is it a task?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy98: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2018
hazzard:
Sometimes it amazes me how blogs and people twist the words that come out from Nina's mouth.. Like they've been paid to just bring down that babe.. People tend to scrap out the good side in her and pick only the bad. But it's all good..
Forgetting teddy a is also following that same path she is taking.. With a baby mama and a son, times without number proclaimed his love for her but still had to screw a girl on live TV who is also aware of this but my darling nina is yet still called the LovePeddler.
FYI Boyfriend is not the same thing as husband or fiancé or baby daddy.. I can feel the same way about two babes and it still doesn't makes me a bad person. Probably cos she's still young, not an entertainer or doesn't know lots of celebrities or probably cos she's a female.. But yet again it's all good.. My prayer is let her continue to climb higher and surprise alot as she has been doing. Cos many have been waiting for her downfall since this programme began but are yet to see her fall.. Just keep on watching her cos her best is yet to come

PS :Sinners judging Sinners for sining differently angry
so what is the moral lesson of this your epistle koz you would still call teddy a names today what is bad for Nina is also bad for teddy a and cecee so my guy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:

cheesy Thank you
My DSTV subscription tongue
My data tongue tongue
My point of view tongue tongue tongue
coolstill doesn't reduce the likeness for them, if that was the idea

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2018
ibkayee:
Teddy isn't boy next door cute like Tobi and Miracle but he's hot sha

I thought lolu was ur cute boy next door
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:

As you are updating
Kindly do specials for me
I want every juice about YumMi, YumNa and Tobilee
They bone, smile, laugh, play, fight, speak Igbo or Yoruba? Anything? Your perspective? What happens and how how you interprete it? Body language? Interactions...many more.... I need it

Thank you very much
May you receive a true miracle today, amen

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

My love for those two is outta this world. I was about replying your mention when I saw that post. grin grin
Loooool grin grin

Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

Issa burn ooooo!

Playing.
Lil kesh: Cause trouble.
Dedicated to yumblackhawk grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2018
phulxpression:

Is it Teddy or Lolu

Belongs to Lolu, he started using it first.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2018
I don't usually do this. But this is to encourage all my family voting. We are not there yet. We need more votes. It is not over until it is. Vote till Thursday 9pm.

Let's keep it rolling... Talk to your enemies, your customers, your neighbors, the wicked landlady, the annoying tenant, your colleagues, your exes. Please just do everything possible to keep Bambam and Teddy A.
Vote via SMS: Send VOTE Bambam to 32052 and VOTE Teddy A to 32052.
Vote via Web (Online Voting): Vote for Bambam and Teddy A via the Africa Magic website - https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote .Remember it is VOTE Teddy A and VOTE Bambam. Note: It is Teddy A not TEDDY A, Teddy a, TEDDYA, TeddyA, It is Bambam not bambam or BamBam.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2018
mizz2posh:

Lmao, you better sitdown and breastfeed my Giddybaby.
lol the child is sick so we're home today, just enjoying my day off
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2018
hazzard:
Sometimes it amazes me how blogs and people twist the words that come out from Nina's mouth.. Like they've been paid to just bring down that babe.. People tend to scrap out the good side in her and pick only the bad. But it's all good..
Forgetting teddy a is also following that same path she is taking.. With a baby mama and a son, times without number proclaimed his love for her but still had to screw a girl on live TV who is also aware of this but my darling nina is yet still called the LovePeddler.
FYI Boyfriend is not the same thing as husband or fiancé or baby daddy.. I can feel the same way about two babes and it still doesn't makes me a bad person. Probably cos she's still young, not an entertainer or doesn't know lots of celebrities or probably cos she's a female.. But yet again it's all good.. My prayer is let her continue to climb higher and surprise alot as she has been doing. Cos many have been waiting for her downfall since this programme began but are yet to see her fall.. Just keep on watching her cos her best is yet to come

PS :Sinners judging Sinners for sining differently angry
Most people call her dumb, but I don't see her as one. A person is dumb when he or she is not willingly to learn and I see Nina as one person who is ready to learn she has even said so countless of times. She even take corrections. If she is dumb as they say, she won't have a vision or focus.
As for been called a LovePeddler, you should know by now that in Africa the woman suffer solely for action committed by her and her male (Counterpart ).
I pray she is able to achieve her dreams after the show.
She might even be among the top five.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy98: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Camera is back on Teddy A, wouldn't call him the bathroom banger again because his fans are getting worked up.

So Teddy is still humming a song, it sounds like a sound track to a Nigerian movie, is it a task?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Bangbang is writing while lying down, she looks upset. What's she writing

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Ibk03:

Is this the real reason u left law??
Were ur grades outstanding when u left??
What does a diploma student know about law in general??
Do you know until you get to law school, you don't have the current notion of law itself?? (the experience is different)
How many courses are more honorable than law in Nigeria??
How many courses in nigeria do not require students cramming??
Ninnyanny what better course did you change to??
Ninnyanny pls tell a complete story, I believe you are misinforming!
But I owe you no explanation sir.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Exactly, I don't see her as dumb at all. Neither do I see her as a LovePeddler

Team Mina and team nina will try our best to take her to top 5

Agbgift:

Most people call her dumb, but I don't see her as one. A person is dumb when he or she is not willingly to learn and I see Nina as one person who is ready to learn she has even said so countless of times. She even take corrections. If she is dumb as they say, she won't have a vision or focus.
As for been called a LovePeddler, you should know by now that in Africa the woman suffer solely for action committed by her and her male (Counterpart ).
I pray she is able to achieve her dreams after the show.
She might even be among the top five.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Agbgift:
The rate at which the word "hate" is been used on this thread, I begin to wonder if the word "dislike" still exist.

BBN is just a game, it's not that serious.
Not as much as "Hypocrite" and "Hypocrisy" grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Eeghe:

As you are updating
Kindly do specials for me
I want every juice about YumMi, YumNa and Tobilee
They bone, smile, laugh, play, fight, speak Igbo or Yoruba? Anything? Your perspective? What happens and how how you interprete it? Body language? Interactions...many more.... I need it

Thank you very much
May you receive a true miracle today, amen
lmao, lets hope Kayode pans to them soon then

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
lol the child is sick so we're home today, just enjoying my day off
oh I see why ur bored

(1) (2) (3) ... (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)