Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919552 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 1:12am On Mar 14, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
who be that again nah
All of them forming relationship. They all came with the same strategy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 1:13am On Mar 14, 2018
styrese:
its normal not to like everyone, Miracle hates lolu too, and Rico isn't such a weak contestant like ifu as u think
we will see about that. I don't like to speculate.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
he isn't forcing her though. If she has any form of self worth she should quit the drama.

Yeah he isn't forcing her but he isn't innocent because he disrespects her

I guess she stays because he washes her clothes and he is part of her strategy, because at this point in time I see no other reason especially after all the disrespect, and no one should bore me with that love talk.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Threebear01:

Same way you people did the last time grin
Senatordave even swore he was working on something to make him top the percentage and had a poll where he was leading to show grin
Can you kindly allow me to campaign for my favourite the way I deem fit. U don comot from prison bah, u go soon chop everlasting ban na.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 1:23am On Mar 14, 2018
iboboyswag:

Smart one but she shouldn't overdo it... The internet and particularly Nigerians never forget.

If she don't win that money after all this? Hmmmmmm

Look Nina is someone who u want to hate but u can't, she's not a tboss or a gifty......Nina has a good attitude and character, she's simple, she's not smart but seems like someone who u can trust.......pple like those attitudes, so wht ever her excesses r , pple would let go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2018
freshboi88:

Look Nina is someone who u want to hate but u can't, she's not a tboss or a gifty......Nina has a good attitude and character, she's simple, she's not smart but seems like someone who u can trust.......pple like those attitudes, so wht ever her excesses r , pple would let go

You even have time for all these people that are carrying Nina's matter and her relationship on their head..

As for your example. Tboss was hated but Look at how she is good she is doing now.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Now Barrister has been added to Cynthia Nwadiora
LMAO grin

Ksslib:

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:53am On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Doesn't matter where, when or how... In life, you drop some baggage.

Lool,
Cold, true and funny at the same time.
Just matter of fact.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Ginaz:
I want to vote for Teddy A since my Rico is not up for eviction.

I wanna vote for him cos when his face shot came out, someone here said he Should be thrown out how can a criminal be allowed in the house?

Well , I want that criminal to stay till day zero.... kiss

Abeg tell me how to vote for him by SMS biko
We dem badman crew , dem Haters say What!

God bless dear. Correct format below:
Send Vote Teddy A to 32052.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 2:03am On Mar 14, 2018
MrBigiman:
Teddy disrespecting Bambam, but his fans won't see it.

We didn't see it because we ignored when Tobi and Cee-c badmouthed Teddy A and Bambam few hours ago. Are you happy now?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:04am On Mar 14, 2018
Bambam,

I like the way teddy says this name sha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:17am On Mar 14, 2018
Ksslib:
Omololu

Blackhawk04
Is there any Yoruba name such as omololu?
Because I find this name very funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maxinho(m): 2:27am On Mar 14, 2018
First post on nairaland. Officially team mina grin... interesting housemates I must confess.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 3:38am On Mar 14, 2018
styrese:
its normal not to like everyone, Miracle hates lolu too, and Rico isn't such a weak contestant like ifu as u think
at least miracle told lolu in his face, meanwhile Rico will act like they are all cool, but go to his back and try to bring him down

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SexySapphire(f): 5:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Ksslib:

Someone here(I've forgotten who) mentioned the cameraman's name as Kayode (forgotten the page) and we all chose to call the cameraman Kayode, regardless of if it's true or not.

For me, I feel the cameraman is part of the show, a digital housemate. So giving him a name makes his presence much real, and most importantly, makes it easier for me to have name to curse anytime he misbehaves.
Lol at having someone to curse at...thanks so much. Bless you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
Bem Bem ought to be disrespected. She doesn't have self worth. U need to respect yourself for others to respect u.
Lol and the cöcksucker has self worth?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:

LMAO
I see no lies.
But nah, she doesn't deserve to be disrespected regardless.
It just shows that Teddy is a very disrespectful human being among all his many many flaws.

The hypocrisy on this thread stinks to high heaven!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
Miracle is same as Collins.
Keep deceiving yourself, bearer of a moniker that sounds like a drug.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Maxinho:
First post on nairaland. Officially team mina grin... interesting housemates I must confess.

Good morning to you,we welcome you officially to nairaland and to team Miracle. wink

Miracle is up for possible eviction this week, please vote for him. kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 6:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:

LMAO
I see no lies.
But nah, she doesn't deserve to be disrespected regardless.
It just shows that Teddy is a very disrespectful human being among all his many many flaws.

Tell me how has he disrespected her yesternight So throwing playful Jabs is now disrespecting M sure you didnt watch the scene play out but since its Teddy A you will believe every Nasty things said about him but guess what? It doesnt stop people from Voting him nor Making him reach day Zero, The earlier you deal with it the better, Goodluck with Miracle. Morning Teddicts have you voted for your favorite Housemate Today?? If no, You know what to do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shegxi(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2018
freshboi88:

nigerians wnt let go especially if she doesn't win, for all of tboss excess', she didn't have sex or anything close to sexual. now remember Beverly, gifty, bisola etc, their hand job and Mouth Action episodes still comes to mind and you know how we are in this country. heck, people are more likely to forget cee c rubbish behaviour faster than nina sef.
I agree we are too hard on d female folks in this part of the world but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Tobo G/ Miracle for the money! Toilet A for the gym; to stop having toothpick legs.

We all know he's the real Johnny Bravo in the house.

I'm in my house, comman beat me. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2018
ninnyanny:
After my diploma in law,I ran as my legs could carry me.I took jamb again, to read a better course.....no disrespect dear,but law is not honourable in naija.most of them are empty drums...cramming and quoting constitution upandan grin
Is this the real reason u left law??
Were ur grades outstanding when u left??
What does a diploma student know about law in general??
Do you know until you get to law school, you don't have the current notion of law itself?? (the experience is different)
How many courses are more honorable than law in Nigeria??
How many courses in nigeria do not require students cramming??
Ninnyanny what better course did you change to??
Ninnyanny pls tell a complete story, I believe you are misinforming!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 7:30am On Mar 14, 2018
kodded:

at least miracle told lolu in his face, meanwhile Rico will act like they are all cool, but go to his back and try to bring him down
the guy is a green snake in green grass.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2018
mediocre:
Keep deceiving yourself, bearer of a moniker that sounds like a drug.
I don't care about u. U can say whatever.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2018
Twoclans:

Good morning to you,we welcome you officially to nairaland and to team Miracle. wink

Miracle is up for possible eviction this week, please vote for him. kiss
it's Vote Miracle to 32052

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2018
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2018
ninnyanny:
That's why most of them don't practice... Dem go de form marketers for banks,secretaries for firms.....fear no de let them go stand for court for better case. The best some can do till they grow old and die is charge and bail grin .Then when life smiles at them,they will grow into doing land deeds ...back and forth ,just like that,but to stand in court... No way.most of them can't even read or speak well...my dear I know them,some are colleagues ,some are pals...so I don see dem finish. grin and now we have Ceec oh my world.
This is due to the unemployment rate.. It's not about law itself.. Many graduates from biochemistry, microbiology and lots more also settle for these job roles.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
it's Vote Miracle to 32052

I thought it's
"VOTE" In capital letters.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2018
kodded:

What started this Rico and miracle talk last night..
Heard he was badmouthing miracle to Alex, did you watch?
Please tell me what happened in you did.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2018
ba7man:
You sabi wella.

Apartments on sale and it's still 3-d representation that's available for viewing.
Lmao
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:

Blackhawk04
Is there any Yoruba name such as omololu?
Because I find this name very funny grin

Lol. Yeskeh, has to do with the importance of a child... cheesy

Giel:

Lool,
Cold, true and funny at the same time.
Just matter of fact.

Lol. If bbn could cause a rift between us, there was never a true form of friendship in the first place. Make we no dey deceive ourselves biko. cheesy grin

Morning morning YumGiel kiss tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.