Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,352 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3920335 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:
This one that my yummies are no where to be found, I hope they're together... undecided embarassed

In case you haven't noticed.....I've

Your yum yum always take special care of her looks

The days of major fight with Mimi.....

Camera just showed her now.....looking pretty and sleeping

With her wig !

Women sha.....lol

cool

Meanwhile make the fight tee abeg

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
grin what an Elder like ur grandma sees sitting even if u climb the highest skyscraper u wouldn't grin

Gerrout biko!! angry sad undecided

sukhothai:

Over 90 cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex is back.. see as everywhere fat.. miracle has gone to dress too..
runtown mad over you playing in the background.. HM discussing the Song

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex is back for round 2 with padded bumbum, Miracle go and dress
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tobi can misyarn sha grin grin

Tobi teddy and miracle were wondering when Alex will come out and
Tobi says that she must have gown to wear all her pants both the one wey dirty.. Gave a small faltering laugh and stopped.

Miracle tells cee c that if she plays she will remove her eyelashes too grin

Alex is back

They are yabbing her that she must be wearing plenty pant.

Because she looks simple, she came back in just her bumshorts and her old dressing and a jacket grin

Tobi says that it's as of her as is shaking but what is shaking is plenty pant.

Alex and miracle setting up grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Gerrout biko!! angry sad undecided

Over 90 cheesy grin lipsrsealed
That's why u are a child cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
These folks can generate content
All the stylesscams lipsrsealed by Biggie not necessary
(And yeah, apparently the bring back evicted housemates has been tried in other continents with initial outrage but people eventually loved the twist)
Mxm!
We wait
Still angry joor

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
finally Leo been the cover this Alex shine, Leo don't come bk pls. ur family needs u now more than ever

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Geezeem:

In case you haven't noticed.....I've

Your yum yum always take special care of her looks

The days of major fight with Mimi.....

Camera just showed her now.....looking pretty and sleeping

With her wig !

Women sha.....lol

cool

Meanwhile make the tight tee abeg

Hahahaha grin cheesy

I noticed this today oooo. Even in her sleep, she slays.

This girl ehn grin

She should goan wear that short skirt MeeMee likes and ignore him afterwards. lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
grin grin my bro,I hope deelizabeth hasn't been detained, I miss her oo
I ll find out bro

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tjpromise:
finally Leo been the cover this Alex shine, Leo don't come bk pls. ur family needs u now more than ever

When I heard he said he would come back if voted back in, it did me somehow
But, maybe he needs to be distracted from his grief
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miracle never come bk yet, ahh abeg just wear your wardrobe no add Nina and Tobi own join

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:
Lol, but miracle isn't playing fair na grin

Lol, see how he wore so many clothes, looking so funny

Nina!!!!!!!!! Where is you?

Force sleeping sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tjpromise:
Miracle never come bk yet, ahh abeg just wear your wardrobe no add Nina and Tobi own join

LMAO grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Geezeem:

Force sleeping sad

I've seen her oh.
Wish she was awake and having fun, sad

But any way maybe she just needs the rest sad
She is sleeping in the luxury room sha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

When I heard he said he would come back if voted back in, it did me somehow
But, maybe he needs to be distracted from his grief
inasmuch as I sympathize with him, he wasn't much fun n the house although he has PhD in sleeping
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
all housemates has their own unique quality, so am really supporting any of them. am just for MINA

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

If they don't make up by Sunday
It's byee cos the others would come in and scatter the game for all of them
cheesy

Lol. I doubt if they can keep up with this till Sunday. Not with the way MeeMee nominated her for that egg task. MeeMee is sweet trouble ahswear. cheesy grin kiss

That depends on whoever gets back sha. I want Anto to, she said she's coming to ask lolu who dodo is... Hahahaha grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miralce went to wear his party dress form Saturday

ROTFLMAO grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
See Miracle i talk am dats not just his wardrobe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Loool so someone even wore shades? cheesy grin and pulled it off grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miracle has taken off his party dress he is wearing about 3 shirts underneath grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
I predict flawless victory for Alex, dat babe bad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex carry comb come sef
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miracle put on up to 5 tops,

And he wore 2 trousers,

He has taken one off now grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
It's even 3 trousers

He has taken off 2 trousers now.
Lool

Alex has taken anything off since,

What did she bring along? grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex is winning ooo cheesy grin

Aye mi! MeeMee has more than two trousers on shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
77up:
I ll find out bro
cool bro
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miracle out on 6 trousers and one knicker.

He has taken off 4

Gosh miracle grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tjpromise:
inasmuch as I sympathize with him, he wasn't much fun n the house although he has PhD in sleeping

I may run mad if he comes back
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Can Nina get herself together already and mix with the other housemates? Miracle, Cece and Lolu are out there having fun, you are hiding yourself. I wish I can talk to her through the screens. Lol cheesy

I hope she also does not apologize to Miracle. Perhaps, she needs this divorce to find her feet and play the game.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.