Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891004 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akorkor:
Please oh who has seen lolu in the kitchen before? All I see him doing is to eat, eat and eat.
He was in d kitchen dis morning, cleaning ever where. U will neva watch dat part na shocked

Bad belle pple grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
This Miracle is a kid after all. Why all that attitude for someone who claims to love Nina & doesn't even care that she needs to eat even if U both are at loggerheads little things like this should be cared for. Nina doesn't need him jawe wink

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sod09(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Someone should tell Nina to shut up B4 i break the damn tv angry
Wtf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is it. She has finally admitted it. Nina wants to go home...pls let's make it happen next week. Miracle don scatter ur brain finally. No focus on the game ooh dey there form fake love. No wahala sha Collins is waiting with you with open arms.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lol. I feel the exact same way! My goodness Kayode friggin change the camera angle.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina is too immature, she is telling Alex that she want to go home. Nina dey gossip?

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina please stop falling my hand. You should be able survive without a man. Who is Miracle sef? Forget miracle and moved on with your game. Miracle is a fool though I am your fam because of your school but I hate it when someone look down on a lady. Be a strong black woman. Must miracle talk to you. A man that can’t listen to you to explain yourself does not love you and he’s using you for his game which he has done successfully Nd he’s done with you. Move on.

I will vote for you and I will vote for miracle though. This is just a game

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina says she is not bothered but she is obviously bothered. She says that since Miracle won HoH, he has not come upstairs.

She is surprised that Miracle actually walked out on her and this is something he has never done before.

She says he does not care.

Alex says if he did not care, he would not have asked her to go and call Nina to come and eat.

Nina is not having any of it and thinks Alex is lying.

Nina says that he has not spoken a word to her since the incidence happened yesterday.

Phew, just imagine all the things a hurting woman would say and she is saying it jor.

I have become lazy... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
ceec has infected Nina with her "do u understand" nonsense
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Nina is too immature, she is telling Alex that she want to go home. Nina dey gossip?

She dey gossip na.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Geezeem:

War still on

Rico went to get YumNi to eat

Miracle ate without calling her

Alex preserved her food for her

Yum yum is eating now and gisting with Rico, Alex..,Ceece dey around too

Phewwwww Updates !
Alex kept food for both Mira and nina

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:
Please can I get a YumYum update?
What is Niii doing?
And Miraa? angry

It's raining and I can't get indoors now to watch
Also livestream is hanging
Please
Thanks

Your yum yum is sitting on the wooden dinning table eating alone,wearing her wig and grin sitting pretty. (women sha, because she has issues with my miracle she is trying to look extra pretty).

She is presently complaining to Alex that she feels like going home. She doesn't even know who to play with any more that everyone seem to be picking on her (oh my God, Nina this is a jungle)

She is also saying Miracle has not spoken with her since yesterday ,that she is really surprised at his actions.

A word of small advice to the ladies never allow your man to be close friends with another man who dosent know how to keep a woman eg:a chronic flirt and womaniser and a man who cannot keep a woman. MIracle is now friends with Tobi whose romance has crashed. Kikikikikikikikikiki

Your yumyum is going on and on and on with plenty complains.

Oh my God.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akorkor:
Nina please stop falling my hand. You should be able survive without a man. Who is Miracle sef? Forget miracle and moved on with your game. Miracle is a fool though I am your fam because of your school but I hate it when someone look down on a lady. Be a strong black woman. Must miracle talk to you. A man that can’t listen to you to explain yourself does not love you and he’s using you for his game which he has done successfully Nd he’s done with you. Move on.

I will vote for you and I will vote for miracle though. This is just a game

Unfortunately, Nina can never be the bolded. She does not have the charisma.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina is finally coming to a good place. She is getting over miracle. Better do girl.

You have my votes till the very end.

Miracle u are stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
9ja4eva:

She dey gossip na.
As in, I think say she no dey gossip

YumNa tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
phulxpression:
He was in d kitchen dis morning, cleaning ever where. U will neva watch dat part na shocked

Bad belle pple grin

Pele ooo, Good belle.... I asked a question which obviously you have answered. Merci!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
9ja4eva:

Unfortunately, Nina can never be the bolded. She does not have the charisma.

She can actually be because change is constant

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
As in, I think say she no dey gossip

YumNa tongue

Don't let her minions come for you o. Na Imo goddess grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina darling girl, get your groove on.

Dude has moved on, move on. He's changed, he does so every time he's hoh, get over the surprise and move on. Bless Alex for offering you her shoulders.

Miracle truly hurt her and I see her reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina is finally eating

She is pouring out her heart to Alex and tells her that she and miracle haven't spoken since usstersay and he is not bothered so why should she be bothered.

She then says that she wants to go home.
Alex tells her to chill and calm down,
That everyone feelsnthat way at one point in time and she should calm down.
She tells Nina to remember that she didn't come for anyone. And non of the people in the house should make her leave.
She came for a reason and she shouldn't allow people make her leave because then they will take what she came for.

She says even if she is not talking to him that if she sees him bothered she will go and talk to him, she says Alex knows her.
But as for him, he hasn't even bothered.

Nina says that miracle doesn't care.
She says miracle walked out on her and told her that he doesn't care and she has seen that he doesn't care.
Alex says he cares that of he doesn't care he wouldn't have called Alex to tell Nina to eat her food.
Nina says she doesn't believe.

Nina says yesterday miracle was at fault and she was expecting him to say he is sorry but yesterday has passed, today is almost gone and tomorrow is coming.
She says whatever she had for him is going down each day and whatever she has for him may not even come back. Even if they talk.

She says that see the way he was playing today that he doesn't even care about what's wrong with Nina.

Nina says that he needs to change that part of him that finds it difficult to say I'm sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina is obviously very hurt. Miracle doesn't even care at all.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Abeg wetin happen between Nina and Miracle? She just de complain about miracle to Alex
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina to Alex - When I am not talking to someone I have a special bond with, it gives me reasons to hate you.
There goes the sweet innocent Nina. Oops she can't hurt a fly and can't even talk.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
carammel:
LMAO, so I tuned in to afmagfamily and saw Soma of bbn2 singing and dancing with dwarfs.
It is well ooo. grin
didnt they rEmind u of someone presently in biggie's house?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
mizz2posh:
Miracle and Nina will settle when his hoh reign is almost over just like the other time, he's not patient with her when he is hoh. Argue with your ....
if both of them are ever up, I'm voting her, he's a deek

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Eeghe! We don buy market ooo. Where did I find these two stubborn goats? grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
9ja4eva:

Don't let her minions come for you o. Na Imo goddess grin
I dey wait them. The girl need to focus on that 45m and forget about other hms

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akorkor:

She can actually be because change is constant

Vision 2050 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Am not a Nina fan but I can relate with what she is saying jor, Miracle no try at all. I don't even know who is better btw Miracle and Tobi sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
9ja4eva:

Vision 2050 cheesy

Pele tie oo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
Nina is finally coming to a good place. She is getting over miracle. Better do girl.

You have my votes till the very end.

Miracle u are stupid.
I'm not sure she is getting over him YET but she's seeing he's not all that. He does not care about her, he's trying to prove himself as an alpha male to Teddy and Tobi.

I sincerely hope they don't reconcile. She needs to stand on her feet:survive or fail.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Did Nina just say sometimes she just wishes everyone can be like her?

What is special about Nina again? I am not following.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.