Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919506 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jesus

So miracle put on 7 pairs of trousers and one knicker? shocked shocked

LWKMD grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Geezeem:

Yes she made reconciliation moves cos Alex don craze before

And.....her craze pass Ceece own

After all Nina and Alex na age mates (her supposed junior sisters)

.....why she no carry her peace Making mission to Nina doormot?

Well is now obvious who won that fight......argument over !
The reconciliation move was made because alex said she will sleep in tobi's bed this night. U wan try cee-c grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Some people beg more cos they look for trouble more e.g. mily
who likes ruffling Ice a lot
I agree it's not always cool tho
But, we learn everyday

From experience people tend to look for trouble

When there are unresolved issues, resistance to control,

Power tussle, poor communication , unmet needs, ambiguity surrounding status....

To mention a few .....even fear of love, unrequited love join

In a nutshell ......The best place to start is to look at "Why"

For there is a huge gap between " thinking and saying"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
janefrancisca:

The reconciliation move was made because alex said she will sleep in tobi's bed this night. U wan try cee-c grin
Lol Cee C sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
zicoraads:

You are assuming he attended a school where he spent 4 years?
I'm not assuming. He schooled @ unilag
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Gosh,

Seems miracle wore up to 8 tops grin grin

Teddy says see sweat grin

He says it's a sales clearance.

Alex says that when they are done they just count the number of items they pulled off grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:
Where toracle and Alex are you'll see fun grin

Lool

Alex is the 3 time champion of the off it challenge..

LMAO teddy with his commentator role.

Mirakulu is a fool,

See how he walked grin

Very true....if not that Leo happened, these 3 would have been

Very formidable force to reckon with in the game....Alex na like one of them dude grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Let this yeye game end already. Or better still, Kayode should show me my yumyum angry

See MeeMee shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tjpromise:
finally Leo been the cover this Alex shine, Leo don't come bk pls. ur family needs u now more than ever

Honestly he just took the girls game and Put it in a bottle.

She has won Miracle in the dice game, Miracle about to do his walk of shame sad

Three guys have done the walk of shame today Courtsey of her.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Leo, Alex, Tobi and MeeMee no well grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Miracle lost

He is now down to his briefs.

Miracle put on 24 items of clothing

ROTFLMAO grin grin

MIRACLE AND ALEX grin
clowns grin

He is now doing his walk of shame.

Miracle says he is the head of house grin

Alex tobi and lolu following him shouting shame.

Tobi is very happy.

They have woken bambam and Nina up
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
And Miracle takes his walk of shame after losing the dice game with Alex jeering him like a market woman. These guys are something else grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Geezeem:

Very true....if not that Leo happened, these 3 would have been

Very formidable force to reckon with in the game....Alex na like one of them dude grin

Lol, she has really become a ball of fun grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
My baby is awake kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Leo, Alex, Tobi and MeeMee no well grin cheesy

Leo kwa? I guess you meant Lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
I said it, Alex carry almost 40items inside knicker. naughty girl

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Gosh Alex wore 3 or 4 pairs of socks grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Geezeem:

From experience people tend to look for trouble
When there are unresolved issues, resistance to control,
Power tussle, poor communication , unmet needs, ambiguity surrounding status....
To mention a few .....even fear of love, unrequited love join
In a nutshell ......The best place to start is to look at "Why"
For there is a huge gap between " thinking and saying"

I jes love your brain cheesy
My thing is a "you give me ulcer legit" shocked sometimes and a "my soul is dead cos you are not here" wink the other times
Wharris that one called?
I am rambling, bye tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex doing what she loves most

Dancing grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
mike404:
TUALE ZOZO
See them! Must u quote d epistle before u tuale him?? Abeg no provoke me cos d kain sun wey mama me today i dey find who to unleash my anger on undecided tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Game over.
Alex leaves. Miracle. Teddy and tobi left a while back.

Seems the food is done.
Rico says, this is where the problem comes. Sharing of food.
He says this to cee c

What are they eating? Is it noodles or fried rice?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
There was no way Miracle could have won. Alex really meant business.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
It's official miracle, Alex and Tobi are all crazy...cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:
My grandma just said Teddy is fine, very fine. She stressed the very fine sef, she likes his hair. He looks like a woman with the hair. shocked shocked shocked

Aye mi! This isn't happening angry

Lemme comman badmouth him! angry angry lipsrsealed
badmouth him at your own peri,my own is just don't rig grandma vote shocked

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
With the amount of noodles these guys have eaten and would still eat during their stay in this house, if na me looking at noodles only would be irritating and make me want to vomit.. I go don hate am by now

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
fitzmayowa:
It's official miracle, Alex and Tobi are all crazy...cheesy grin cheesy

What have they done again, currently not watching.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

I noticed this today oooo. Even in her sleep, she slays.

This girl ehn grin

She should goan wear that short skirt MeeMee likes and ignore him afterwards. lipsrsealed tongue

Oh really? cheesy

First noticed it when he first won Hoh and was

repaired with Anto.....Nina was afraid Anto was gonna steal him

Her dressing and make up that initial time was waawuuu D

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
cool bro
deelizebeth93 is cool but kinda busy not in detention anyway grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex wants to help my Baeby cover her food. Awwwwwnnnn... Bless your heart, darling. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Did ceec hide her food in the micro wave ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
77up:
badmouth him at your own peri,my own is just don't rig grandma vote shocked

Peri kor periwinkle nii undecided undecided undecided

I've her votes already. Kikikikiki grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
God bless u alex for keeping ninas food. These housemates sef, did they tell rico thank u after spending hours cooking fried rice for them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.