Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3873665 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Eeghe:

I am a confirmed hater oo, legit lipsrsealed...
And I am a Sir, not Madam undecided
And you honestly think I care more about having an e-reputation than I do about saying my mind?
Think again dear, and cheers

Chocomilooooo! Sir!!!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by TruthTella(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You don't want to do this...Do you? undecided

Don't mind him. Tobi confirmed that Nina has smelling pants so I dunno why he is trying to shift the goal post.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

U wee not kee ME

grin grin tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:
hmnnnnn.....my 2 cents on the game....

I ve been a huge supporter of miracle from day 1 ....Nina grew on me with her sweetness.

However, i have realized that Miracle's every action in that house is calculated, well though out and targeted at the viewers. He always wants to be politically correct and can throw anyone under the bus to ensure that...even his supposed babe, Nina. He has huge chances of winning, and i don't mind a win for him. Cos i kinda like him. But the truth is too glaring to ignore. And i see him walking on a thin line. When the evicted housemates come back, the chances of that fucking his mind up his high. Cos now he feels he has the game under lock, which his why he has been coming out of his shell in a fierce manner......A dee-one comeback would have been nice to watch as he tries to come to terms with it. but i doubt dee-1 will make it back. Then he sees Nina as though she was put in the house for his entertainment. He is a bit of a control freak. wants to decide what she wears, how she looks, when to talk.....its mind boggling most times.

Nina is sweet...infact so sweet and appears very naive but she is not as dumb and naive as she appears or make it seem. I just admire and respect how she has been playing her game. A very clean one without trying to uplift herself above others as the saintly one or the one that has the most game. she is just living everyday at peace with herself. This is why i ll be voting her till the end. To any TeamNina out there, dont let people pass off the mindset to you that she cant win. she can, if very true fan of hers vote her and not assume a vote for her beau is a vote for her.Let every team go head to head and let the best man win. Don't dump your fave. lest i forget, Nina slays effortlessly....her wigs...her make up...top notch. But she needs to learn to be more firm especially with Miracle.
I like Tobi but he is so childish. He not been able to take a stand on Cee-c earned him those strikes. He seems to have a brain reset now. And its nice he has upped his game. he is a very smart dude. i see him doing so well after the show.

Cee-c ....she lacks human relations. But she has one thing going for her. She is playing an independent game. However, i find her drama and tantrums planned and targeted at passing of an image of "no nonsense babe" to the viewers. she feels that is what is working for her. i watch her flare up at times and i can see its not deep but she exaggerates it for reasons best know to her. she probably will make it to the finals but it would have been bliss to watch her reaction if evicted and the likes of Nina and Alex are still in. The "humbling" moment will be epic.

Alex....she just intentionally wants to pass off the "i am a baby that needs pampering" image. she just loves attention. she can be much more but intentionally limits herself cos she wants to be seen as a baby. her baby acts can be so irritating at times.

Rico....i do not think he realizes he is in a competition or why he even went for the show in the first place. his concentration on cooking is very annoying and has killed his game. Infact he has no game. He wont win, and he wont even have any buzz around him when out of the house cos he has not sold himself in any way.

Teddy-A.......his image, looks and charisma are that of a winner. But after watching his 1st diary session, i said this guy cant win. why? its simple..arrogance. He came in with so much arrogance and over confidence that he was gonna win the show. Then that made him to start acting like the other housemates were there to keep him company till he is handed the money. He was so self absorbed in his game and refused to understand the workings of the game. Unfortunately for him now, fans have pitched their tents with the game players.

Bam-Bam...............very pretentious.....but i kinda like her....she has class( even though the toilet incident was debasing)...but we need to give it to her....her sense of style....the way she carries herself....her comportment.....the most annoying thing though is the way she talks....omo....sometimes i am like...''say what u want to say jare and spare us the papparazi". But she is quite talented and would do well in the movie industry.

Tete.....for you to be here posting this epistle means our forum

Has died for real cry

Sad much

I concentrated on your analysis on Miracle

I only agree on a certain point which I've shared here many weeks

Ago and again last night ......miracle is a VERY calculative person

But I don't agree that every of his action is targeted at viewers .....or

How do you explain his drunkness the other day and throwing up?

How was that suppose to endear him to viewers?

He is controlling .....but I discovered he does that only to Nina.

Nina does have this air of helplessness around her....and she isn't articulate

One would be tempted to help such a person "form" their thoughts, words and actions

This does not however excuse him.....I just know he never tried controlling Anto during their

Paring or any other housemate for that matter

Whatever miracle and Tobi is.....they have paid their dues entertaining us....very much

And yes a Nina win isn't a bad idea....she has won many hearts without even lifting a finger grin

As for the rest of your analysis....I won't be loosing a nap over them

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:
And i need to say i find it very admirable to watch Nina clean the whole house on a daily basis since the beginning of the show.....no one can pretend that long.....The girl is neat!

Nobody dey see that one.....na only her shagging

And crying Them dey see undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by TruthTella(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Ibk03:

When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable... Miracle and Nina will never be together after the show... Miracle is more attracted to the likes of people like Anto (people with class).. Unfortunately he is stuck with lil ms sunshine.. Out there in the jungle, he wouldn't notice nina..

On the flip side, Nina will also go to the highest bidder

It's a win win for both parties...

Why are you telling them painful truth?

Don't you know Mina fans like living in fantasies? Lmfao

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2018
Beautywealth:
hmm i just don't know y miracle piss me off this days the funniest part is that he kept on nominating Lolu and Lolu self no send ham. What do you think about Lolu

Doesn't the fact that she FORGET /OMIT to analyse Lolu

Give you an answer to your question? grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Threebear:

Madam concentrate on your dressmaking and leave miracle alone...... you were never a fan just a Nina fan desperate to paint him black.And if you are near island,contact me I will put you on a new diet plan and workout regime(for free)

and your post made u feel good yeah? loooooool....they dont know u personally...they never will.....pele....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2018
77up:
More reason they always develop headich at the sight of teddy A fans . no real teddy A fans , man or woman ,small or old can ever be manipulated .

It's not possible bro,they gaz mention the BADMAN name to make there fav shine/trend cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2018
kingxsamz:

why waste your time insulting NIna when you know she has a bigger fan base than Teddy8?

When you see a post where I insulted Nina, kindly mention me...Thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

She doesn't need to be awake.. The video will be sent to her or she will come across it.
maybe u want to give d woman High BP

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

he has his fellow housemates fully figured out

And that he tries his best to win Hoh cos of the pockets of those

Voting for him and that even if he doesn't win, his fans will know he gave it

Very nice of miracle. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Tete.....for you to be here posting this epistle means our forum

Has died for real cry

Sad much

I concentrated on your analysis on Miracle

I only agree on a certain point which I've shared here many weeks

Ago and again last night ......miracle is a VERY calculative person

But I don't agree that every of his action is targeted at viewers .....or

How do you explain his drunkness the other day and throwing up?

How was that suppose to endear him to viewers?

He is controlling .....but I discovered he does that only to Nina.

Nina does have this air of helplessness around her....and she isn't articulate

One would be tempted to help such a person "form" their thoughts, words and actions

This does not however excuse him.....I just know he never tried controlling Anto during their

Paring or any other housemate for that matter

Whatever miracle and Tobi is.....they have paid their dues entertaining us....very much

And yes a Nina win isn't a bad idea....she has won many hearts without even lifting a finger grin

As for the rest of your analysis....I won't be loosing a nap over them

yeah....the controlling i meant is for his babe....i think he believes he needs to dictate to his babe....

once u pick a fave ...u ignore every other housemate.....lol.....but Miracle is most likely winning....but when the evicted housemates come back in..i hope it doesnt mind Bleep him too much

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2018
styrese:
no mind dem, dey think say their nonsense wuruwuru go work but e go shock dem cheesy

E fit work for odas but not on Badman's camp na why dem dey fite demselves everytime cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Befairinjudging: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2018
Ibk03:
Abeg Leave that hypocrite.. Her relevance here has diminished..

Woman forget that side even Dominique relevance here has been diminished

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2018
Housemates are enjoying this morning. cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2018
deelizabeth93:
After watching Alex drunken state video, I can boldly say that alcohol brings out the 'realness' in you. Alex looked so gentle and completely love struck. She puts up a strong front, with her attitude and loudness, still can't believe she is this soft. She looked so young and naive. Alex will really be so heartbroken when she gets out and hears about Leo's girlfriend. I pitied her when I saw the video clips of her spilling her deepest secrets. She really loves Leo. Now I understand why she has been giving Bambam and Teddy A issues since he left. She covers her softness with her 'gra gra' attitude...

Leo should have told her about his girlfriend... cry

If not for the way Tobi was telling her to keep quiet...She definitely would have said a lot. Tobi really cares about her...

Sometimes I wonder if Rico worked in a nursing home before coming to BBN. He hardly gets irritated by anything. He really does have a large heart. kiss

Could you possible post some of the video clips? Thanks in anticipation...

Please ignore my request. Papi already did...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2018
tsquaure:
Chai Nina . I hope after biggie's show, u leave owerri . Move to a bigger city PH ,Lagos , New York ,London Paris . I wish i had the money sef to help/ sponsor you abroad.
How can you call grapes ,cherry .

What i can do is vote you till the end . The rest is up to you. I hope your dreams do come through . I pray your new found fame will spur you to greater heights

Shame catch me small too.

Miracle didn't want to correct her openly

Cos I heard when he said something about grapes

And she ask "grapes dey?" Not verbatim quote...something along this line

I hope he finds the time to enlighten her undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2018
This grin

cc livelymatilda

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:
hmnnnnn.....my 2 cents on the game....

I ve been a huge supporter of miracle from day 1 ....Nina grew on me with her sweetness.

However, i have realized that Miracle's every action in that house is calculated, well though out and targeted at the viewers. He always wants to be politically correct and can throw anyone under the bus to ensure that...even his supposed babe, Nina. He has huge chances of winning, and i don't mind a win for him. Cos i kinda like him. But the truth is too glaring to ignore. And i see him walking on a thin line. When the evicted housemates come back, the chances of that fucking his mind up his high. Cos now he feels he has the game under lock, which his why he has been coming out of his shell in a fierce manner......A dee-one comeback would have been nice to watch as he tries to come to terms with it. but i doubt dee-1 will make it back. Then he sees Nina as though she was put in the house for his entertainment. He is a bit of a control freak. wants to decide what she wears, how she looks, when to talk.....its mind boggling most times.

Nina is sweet...infact so sweet and appears very naive but she is not as dumb and naive as she appears or make it seem. I just admire and respect how she has been playing her game. A very clean one without trying to uplift herself above others as the saintly one or the one that has the most game. she is just living everyday at peace with herself. This is why i ll be voting her till the end. To any TeamNina out there, dont let people pass off the mindset to you that she cant win. she can, if very true fan of hers vote her and not assume a vote for her beau is a vote for her.Let every team go head to head and let the best man win. Don't dump your fave. lest i forget, Nina slays effortlessly....her wigs...her make up...top notch. But she needs to learn to be more firm especially with Miracle.
I like Tobi but he is so childish. He not been able to take a stand on Cee-c earned him those strikes. He seems to have a brain reset now. And its nice he has upped his game. he is a very smart dude. i see him doing so well after the show.

Cee-c ....she lacks human relations. But she has one thing going for her. She is playing an independent game. However, i find her drama and tantrums planned and targeted at passing of an image of "no nonsense babe" to the viewers. she feels that is what is working for her. i watch her flare up at times and i can see its not deep but she exaggerates it for reasons best know to her. she probably will make it to the finals but it would have been bliss to watch her reaction if evicted and the likes of Nina and Alex are still in. The "humbling" moment will be epic.

Alex....she just intentionally wants to pass off the "i am a baby that needs pampering" image. she just loves attention. she can be much more but intentionally limits herself cos she wants to be seen as a baby. her baby acts can be so irritating at times.

Rico....i do not think he realizes he is in a competition or why he even went for the show in the first place. his concentration on cooking is very annoying and has killed his game. Infact he has no game. He wont win, and he wont even have any buzz around him when out of the house cos he has not sold himself in any way.

Teddy-A.......his image, looks and charisma are that of a winner. But after watching his 1st diary session, i said this guy cant win. why? its simple..arrogance. He came in with so much arrogance and over confidence that he was gonna win the show. Then that made him to start acting like the other housemates were there to keep him company till he is handed the money. He was so self absorbed in his game and refused to understand the workings of the game. Unfortunately for him now, fans have pitched their tents with the game players.

Bam-Bam...............very pretentious.....but i kinda like her....she has class( even though the toilet incident was debasing)...but we need to give it to her....her sense of style....the way she carries herself....her comportment.....the most annoying thing though is the way she talks....omo....sometimes i am like...''say what u want to say jare and spare us the papparazi". But she is quite talented and would do well in the movie industry.

Tetescondy! Welcome. I am almost 200% sure of this.... "Bellebabe"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2018
safarigirl:
Thank you.

Teddy no send anybody for that house, he has pawns, not friends. There can never be a Tobi and Teddy friendship outside the house, wetin dem wan discuss? Teddy's struggling music career?

Guy can't even win anything in 8 weeks, how can he and ambitious Tobi be friends?

The only true relationship in that house is probably Toracle, every other thing get as e be
HMMMM... Miracle and Nina nko?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:

and your post made u feel good yeah? loooooool....they dont know u personally...they never will.....pele....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2018
TruthTella:

Don't mind him. Tobi confirmed that Nina has smelling pants so I dunno why he is trying to shift the goal post.

well she's still better than some toilet occupants.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:
This grin

cc livelymatilda
Teddy is the oldest man and the only father in that house... Isn't it disgraceful that he hasn't won even a pack of INDOMIE or MINIMIE CHIN CHIN for his son?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:
This grin

cc livelymatilda

You want him to go all out on you?. Leave him his fargin alone, before he tells you that because she refused Teddy's advances that's why you are hating.

Modified: He even beat me to it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Teddy is the oldest man and the only father in that house... Isn't it disgraceful that he hasn't won even a pack of INDOMIE or MINIMIE CHIN CHIN for his son?
It's such a shame.
I swear I'm crying on his behalf.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lmao... As expected grin

genius43:

You want him to go all out on you?. Leave him his fargin alone, before he tells you that because she refused Teddy's advances that's why you are hating.

Modified: He even beat me to it.
Actually, I was hoping to get that reaction from him grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by TruthTella(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2018
kingxsamz:

well she's still better than some toilet occupants.
She isn't better.
She has a vaginal infection.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2018
1...Some days ago, Miracle told Alex that Nina at night is different from the Nina they see during the day...

2...Last night, same miracle told Tobi that Nina always take care of her look whenever they quarrel..

3...Tobi replied him and I quote " Na him make me, the only 2 people I trust in this house is Alex and you(referring to Miracle).

Add 1,2 and 3 together... Only the wise can decode.. grin

You are welcome to counter my points if I lied..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by TruthTella(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2018
livelymatilda:
1...Some days ago, Miracle told Alex that Nina at night is different from the Nina they see during the day...

2...Last night, same miracle told Tobi that Nina always take care of her look whenever they quarrel..

3...Tobi replied him and I quote " Na him make me, the only 2 people I trust in this house is Alex and you(referring to Miracle).

Add 1,2 and 3 together... Only the wise can decode.. grin

Wow, so he was saying he doesn't trust her. Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88