Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3912557 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Diademk07:

You dey mind her.. That Tonaclex group is one dumb group. Only Tobi is a bit intelligent yet still quite dumb and childish.
My favourites are Lolu and Bambam. Bambam is one classy intelligent bittch, I just love her brain content despite her sexual weakness.

Right now, BamBam is the only smart/intelligent girl in that house. The other ones are the dumbdumbs, short midgets and Shakushakus

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Giel:

The way it pains me that you don't update eh cry

What happened last night involving Rico and miracle that made you repeat that statement "miracle has rico figured out" cry
I didn't watch

Lol.....I'm too much of a passionate writer to be an updater

Most times I comment as the thing they do me not necessarily to keep people

Informed .....yeah a lil selfish right? cheesy

You can start to observe Miracle's body language when Rico comes close to him or joins him with his close pallies

His face just shuts down...you can see the exclusion on his face and sometimes the way he responds to him

He is otherwise free with him at other times.......

We viewers have noticed how Rico happens upon discussions and private moments

I would be shocked if no one in that house is observant enough to notice it

Anyway.......Trust miracle to do so grin

But I'm surprised no one has called him out on it....except Alex telling him to excuse

Herself and Lolu 2 nights ago ( probably cos their discussion involved the guy)

If anyone did......I missed it

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
MamBi:

Lol Gee haf kei me. grin grin

Yes ke dear Mambi grin cheesy

I don't know what these peeps are trying (in lady May's voice)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Yea, we have also been hearing about smelly wet panties with fishy smell .. They always mention her name whenever the issue of smelly panties arise.. She needs to take care of that part too..
I can't keep spending my money to keep my fav in the house for someone to kee them with smelling panties grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Right now, BamBam is the only smart/intelligent girl in that house. The other ones are the dumbdumbs, short midgets and Shakushakus

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mschewwww..
kingxsamz:

It's BamIke jor...Teddy8 is trying oh
I wonder how he deals with washing Bamike's smelling pants...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by differently: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
RedDistrict:

replied, you can check now

"Thank you for contacting us. Channel 29 has been activated on your account. We appreciate your continued patronage."
ok i just checked but it isn't showing yet
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Am ok with miracle in that group but am not ok with ceec at all.she carries badluck in this kind of task.he clearly manipulated it to be close to tobi.initially they wanted the group to be same as it was during the lumapil challenge but she had another agenda.tobi,bambam and lolu in one group would be a marketing force to reckon with.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diademk07: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Exactly. She's quite unique unlike those dumb bimbos. No wonder the girls dislike and call her fake. Is her brain content also fake to them? Foolish bimbos

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Must you always talk, dear? If you won't vote, why waste your time quoting me?!
if he didn't talk his rubbish on teddy A fans post, how do you want him to feel important by himself grin you knw without that, he's as useless as banned moniker grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lolu bambam and nina group would likely win.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by folamee: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
deelizabeth93:
After watching Alex drunken state video, I can boldly say that alcohol brings out the 'realness' in you. Alex looked so gentle and completely love struck. She puts up a strong front, with her attitude and loudness, still can't believe she is this soft. She looked so young and naive. Alex will really be so heartbroken when she gets out and hears about Leo's girlfriend. I pitied her when I saw the video clips of her spilling her deepest secrets. She really loves Leo. Now I understand why she has been giving Bambam and Teddy A issues since he left. She covers her softness with her 'gra gra' attitude...

Leo should have told her about his girlfriend... cry

If not for the way Tobi was telling her to keep quiet...She definitely would have said a lot. Tobi really cares about her...

Sometimes I wonder if Rico worked in a nursing home before coming to BBN. He hardly gets irritated by anything. He really does have a large heart. kiss

aww u are so sweet,u are full of positivity,thank u for not running other housemates down for ur favorite, u are a role model to other teddyA fans,pls keep it up ma'an

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Diademk07:

Exactly. She's quite unique unlike those dumb bimbos. No wonder the girls dislike and call her fake. Is her brain content also fake to them? Foolish bimbos

Guys appreciate other intelligent guys (even if they don't like them).

Girls are always being a bìtch to other girls better than they are. I didn't mention the yumyum fans oh before they come and hide my comment as usual. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
I am in love with Cee C voice. Anyone with me? Not the cursing voice o. The normal one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
77up:
fixed now.

diminished is understatement, disappeared is best fit shocked
Lmao. .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
pingpong1:
I am in love with Cee C voice. Anyone with me? Not the cursing voice o. The normal one
BP drugs are expensive. We're not with you.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
kelizosuy:
Jump out of my mention fast

Mtchewwwww angry angry undecided lipsrsealed
Attention seeker... U tagged me first..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:

yeah....the controlling i meant is for his babe....i think he believes he needs to dictate to his babe....

once u pick a fave ...u ignore every other housemate.....lol.....but Miracle is most likely winning....but when the evicted housemates come back in..i hope it doesnt mind Bleep him too much

Ok I get you......as per his babe thing

Walahi.....it takes a very matured mind , unfortunately miracle

Hasn't gotten there yet .....not to "help Nina's ministry"

Sometimes when she is talking, especially quarreling with someone and you ask her

Her own side of the story.....words fail her.....she can't even put up an argument with Miracle

Without giggling undecided

Sometimes I want to kunk her head or shake her up

She also tend to trail off her words without sometimes completing them

It's possible Miracle see this as a weakness and is trying to make up for it

Without realizing he is making her very dependent on him and stubborn when she

Resists him ,and for that dressing bits

Without patronizing you....he wants her banging and peppering other gals ....especially as they look down on her tongue

Like I said I won't excuse him...but with Anto we saw that Miracle acts towards

People the way he perceives them....like we all do, especially men tongue

But Mina are friends ....that I know for sure

And yes....when I like people I stick to them

But this season I've enlarged my heart to contain 3 people instead of 1 person

cheesy grin

So are you Team Miracle, Team Nina or Team Mina? Or which one?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
ibkayee:

Barely, carries very little weight compared to texts
I'm still not certain about this... It's still speculation

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Eeghe:
Why do I think Khloe and Ahneeka are not the ones coming back?
No way on earth Biggie would show them before voting lines close (wouldn't that imply compromised lines?)

Just thinking out loud
And panicking about one particular strategic pair returning cheesy
. Yes my Leo is coming back just confirmed it some mins ago grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diademk07: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Guys appreciate other intelligent guys (even if they don't like them).

Girls are always being a bìtch to other girls better than they are. I didn't mention the yumyum fans oh before they come and hide my comment as usual. cheesy
You dey mind dem? Afterwards, they will start to force feminism down our throat. Have they learned to support their fellow females? How do you expect me not to look down on females when females are always jealous and put down their fellow women? Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
The HMS are grouped into three and are preparing for a task presentation on flex condom
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Is it weird I'm currently kissing your DP grin......that lips though..... Yum yum
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Alheeri:
. Yes my Leo is coming back just confirmed it some mins ago grin grin

All ex-housemates are headed to SA. So don't be too confident.

Ahneeka, Khloe, Dee-One and princess arrived yesterday. Mind you Anto is still there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.