Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3911310 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Housemates are at the lounge

Miracle reads a task to them

Housemates BB has a task for you courtesy of flex condom.

Hm to divide themselves into three groups..they have four hours to develop a marketing strategy for flex condom. They should act as marketers for flex condom and convince biggie to invest in their business.

Chai... This task has got a lot of things attacked to it. They'll not win... Trust me grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nobody should call for Teddy A's head if he decides to give it to Bambam. Babe is initiating moves.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Agbgift:
Nobody should call for Teddy A's head if he decides to give it to Bambam. Babe is initiating moves.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
So Tobi was telling miracle that My ALEX got body odour. IDC how tobi fan's will take this piece. So far, I think tobi has been the cause of most conflict in the house. He is a snake. Always gossiping and switching on everyone.

And Alex is tobi friend. Why can't he tell her on a one on one as a friend and perhaps give her tips on how to manage the body odour rather he's making mockery of her with miracle.

Aside been childish and gossip, tobi is not a real man.
With that been said. Leo is a gentleman. Enough respect to Leo. He passed through a lot with Alex. Though they were world apart with huge difference in between. He was able to manage his moment with her cool and calm. Alex has always been a wild child even before the show. But Leo was able to tame her and put a leash on her naughty attitude.
Just how many days with tobi. The bitch ass is already gossiping with miracle.
#MenLikeTeddyA won't do that, that's why I respect teddy A a lot. Even Lolu or any other male in the house won't do such.
Only tobi with his foul mouth has spoken ill about all the ladies behind their back from bambam to cee c, ifu, ahneeka, Alex etc.

Next time payporte wants to give him clothes they should give him leggings, gown or skirt with heels . He's not a real man he should stop drinking legend. Legend is for real men who knows how to keep their mouth shut when necessary and do the needful.
How true is this please i saw it on facebook

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Eeghe:

Hello tete
I looked out for you far back
Good to see you are well/welcome to this place
Are you in contact with Bimbo?
I need her this season for real
(This is mily)

I take the Miracle slam with "grace" cheesy
He is the One for me this season
I love 3 though (MiNaTo)(ToNaCle)
And secretly like one person outside the trio a lot too

milly milly....your way with words...still same...

dropped in earlier in the season but just read from afar......this morning i have the time on my hands....

well a final five with Miracle, Nina, Tobi, cee-c and any other person wont be bad...

i no sure say anyone like miracle reach me o...loved him from the 1st min he walked on stage..but certain aspects of his personalities are becoming very glaring.....a lot will choose to ignore cos they are emotionally invested....i ignored for a while...but no...i just had to speak up....good thing is he has the base already ...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Miracle is reading the task all over and housemates are deliberating on the "Story board" for the ads they should create.

This is big brother... The store room is now opened. Tobi and Lolu leaves to open the store room

Miracle to tobi: come sit down you dey disturb me, you don drink enough grin

They stick to the grouping from their last task.

Lolu came in with bags filled with mask, sign boards and shirts from flex condom. He distributes it to the housemates. Housemates choosing the shirts according to their sizes.

Housemates checking the other contents in the bag (pillow case, a flask, shirt etc...)

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

1...The worst thing that can happen to a Toilet occupant is Infection..

2...The night Miracle and Nina had their first sex, someone went to the closet and perceived a fisht smell.

3...Some days ago, Tobi and Alex confirmed to us that there is is this smelly panties that was hung in the bathroom.... After much pressure, Nina admitted that it was her panties.

4..About 2 days after, another smelly panties was seen in the bathroom.. Nobody claimed it.. Teddy-A went to bring it to the lounge cheesy. Na black panties ooo... Dirty girls love black panties to cover thier dirty shitz..
Guess who owns it?.. It is Nina ooooo.

5..Conclusion, Nina is has std that gives her pussy fishy smell..

Is Miracle safe from it? I don't know.

wow all this pile of trash for me?
unfortunately I'm allergic to trashy posts...you can give it to your fellow toilet fans.
bye.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lolu chose a lady's bag which is suppose to be for Alex. grin

Ceece is trying to solve the grouping. (writing numbers in pieces of sheets for the housemates to pick)

Group 1(Lolu, Nina, BamBam)

Groip 2 (Ceece, Miracle, Tobi)

Group 3 (Rico, Alex, TeddyA)

Not 100% sure about the others because not all housemates are gathered at the moment. I'll edit soon

Housemates arranging the cardboards, markers and masks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
kelizosuy:
That's your own analysis ma'am

Did I tag it ur own analysis... undecided undecided

Derailing now
I seem to be whopping everyone's ass in fifa... Who is down to play soocer online .. FYI if I woop ur ass, I'm putting scoreline here grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:

i watched this convo....and trust on twitter peeps conveniently twisted it that miracle was painting nina has a pure heart...he will say "i trust the girl, bla bla bla then mildly throw in a line or 2 to imply she is playing to the gallery....you see...when an individual's loyalty to those he call his own is questionable...then there is really no loyalty.....i just have a feeling he ll change his game again when evicted housemates come in tomorrow.....

I honestly feel him trying to get the babes drunk and take care of them yesterday was a way to level up should they have an edge due to their own drunkeness earlier in the week.....however....it was disguised as a fun experiment....cee-c seems a party pooper but her question to miracle when he was asking them to get drunk got me thinking....she simply asked...what do u want to see? ...and he couldnt answer....

And trust...my views will seem as though i am hating on Miracle but far from it....i ve just been more attentive to his ways and lil convos lately...
Just to trash miracle...... look at who you who claim you are supporting Nina, are collaborating with.This is as laughable as it is pathetic.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
BamBam, Nina and Lolu at the dinning for their debrief.

TeddyA writing out the instructions from the task book for future reference.

Alex came in from the bathroom (with a towel covering her tiny boobs lol) to pick up her own bag.

TeddyA passes the task sheet to Lolu...kayode now focused on miracle who is lost in the debriefing script with him. Same with Rico

Kayode moved to group 2 (Nina, BamBam and Lolu). Lolu is reading out the instructions from bb while BamBam writes it. Nina is observing.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jump out of my mention fast

Mtchewwwww angry angry undecided lipsrsealed
Ibk03:

Did I tag it ur own analysis... undecided undecided

Derailing now
I seem to be whopping everyone's ass in fifa... Who is down to play soocer online .. FYI if I woop ur ass, I'm putting scoreline here grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:

milly milly....your way with words...still same...

dropped in earlier in the season but just read from afar......this morning i have the time on my hands....

well a final five with Miracle, Nina, Tobi, cee-c and any other person wont be bad...

i no sure say anyone like miracle reach me o...loved him from the 1st min he walked on stage..but certain aspects of his personalities are becoming very glaring.....a lot will choose to ignore cos they are emotionally invested....i ignored for a while...but no...i just had to speak up....good thing is he has the base already ...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
If you're a lady with body odour this are simple steps to get rid of it PERMANENTLY.
1)buy Tura soap. Forget what you've heard about tura it doesn't bleach.
2)wash your armpit,Vagina and A55 very well with sponge. You can scrub it at least 3-4 times.
3)use body spray after bathing and wear clean underwear and clothes.
4)bathe at least twice a day.
5)change your bra,pant and clothes everyday and while washing concentrate on the armpit and wash your hair often at least twice a week.
If after doing this you still smell that means you didn't bathe well. Repeat from step one.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lolu: creative tactics and strategies... Do you think you can work with BamBam?

Nina: what? (looking confused)

Lolu repeats himself...

Nina to BamBam: do you think we can act it?

BamBam is now giving her options.

Nina: we are not acting right?

BamBam: acting can come later.

(Lmao... DumbDumb yumyum)
Lolu feels uncomfortable working with Nina lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
scondy:

i watched this convo....and trust on twitter peeps conveniently twisted it that miracle was painting nina has a pure heart...he will say "i trust the girl, bla bla bla then mildly throw in a line or 2 to imply she is playing to the gallery....you see...when an individual's loyalty to those he call his own is questionable...then there is really no loyalty.....i just have a feeling he ll change his game again when evicted housemates come in tomorrow.....

I honestly feel him trying to get the babes drunk and take care of them yesterday was a way to level up should they have an edge due to their own drunkeness earlier in the week.....however....it was disguised as a fun experiment....cee-c seems a party pooper but her question to miracle when he was asking them to get drunk got me thinking....she simply asked...what do u want to see? ...and he couldnt answer....

And trust...my views will seem as though i am hating on Miracle but far from it....i ve just been more attentive to his ways and lil convos lately...

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tbh Teddy's determination during task is worth applauding. I respect him for that

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dressing room.

Tobi putting on his flex condom jersey...looks good on him. cool

TeddyA outside all alone in his flex condom jersey. (shìt looks good on him). He is Fixing his chain and putting down some strategic plans for his team.

Rico joins him also dressed in his jersey and a crazy Jean. TeddyA now looking like a serious student grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Someone needs to put that sow on a leash

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Beautywealth:

#MenLikeTeddyA won't do that, that's why I respect teddy A a lot.

Only tobi with his foul mouth has spoken ill about all the ladies behind their back from bambam to cee c, ifu, ahneeka, Alex etc.

Legend is for real men who knows how to keep their mouth shut when necessary and do the needful.
How true is this please i saw it on facebook

lol...really?
Teddy8 is a real man?
biggest joke of the year.
Teddy8 that's acts all cool and stuff with the housemates but goes into the diary to spew trash about those same housemates is who you call a real man?
That dude is the definition of a bitch ass nigga...
give Teddy8 the opportunity and watch him snitch on you.
so abeg no use mumu post vex me this afternoon,abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ibk03:

Abeg Leave that hypocrite.. Her relevance here has diminished disappeared ..
fixed now.

diminished is understatement, disappeared is best fit shocked

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:

grin
kikikiki lolz lady Pharisee don die on this thread grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Why do I think Khloe and Ahneeka are not the ones coming back?
No way on earth Biggie would show them before voting lines close (wouldn't that imply compromised lines?)

Just thinking out loud
And panicking about one particular strategic pair returning cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
77up:
the moment you choose someone as your fav , whatever they do must never annoy you or discourage you and always stand to defend him or her . more reason I like cee c fans ,ppl percieves her as toxic and they (her fans) are still defending her.
How can someone say this...
Guy its obvious U are with TeamTeddy outta ego and not cos he has done anytin special......

Chaiiiiiiiiii

I weak

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Alex joins them and leaves (lazy bìtch) undecided

Camera still focused on Rico and teddy talking about their strategies.

Now Alex is back looking all confused and stupid about the task grin

Rico: what can we use to create awareness

Alex: riot.

Rico: Did you read the brief?

Alex: No

Aaaaaargggghhh... This girl is a bad omen to this group.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
77up:
kikikiki lolz lady Pharisee don die on this thread grin cheesy

lol...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
deelizabeth93:
After watching Alex drunken state video, I can boldly say that alcohol brings out the 'realness' in you. Alex looked so gentle and completely love struck. She puts up a strong front, with her attitude and loudness, still can't believe she is this soft. She looked so young and naive. Alex will really be so heartbroken when she gets out and hears about Leo's girlfriend. I pitied her when I saw the video clips of her spilling her deepest secrets. She really loves Leo. Now I understand why she has been giving Bambam and Teddy A issues since he left. She covers her softness with her 'gra gra' attitude...

Leo should have told her about his girlfriend... cry

If not for the way Tobi was telling her to keep quiet...She definitely would have said a lot. Tobi really cares about her...

Sometimes I wonder if [b]Rico worked in a nursing home before coming to BBN. He hardly gets irritated by anything. He really does have a large heart [/b] . kiss

lolz grin cheesy actually he tried but am sure it's still a game sa

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Alex said she wants to sleep.

Heiiiiyyyy gaaaaawd cry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Now Alex is back looking all confused and stupid not the task grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diademk07: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Now Alex is back looking all confused and stupid not the task grin

You dey mind her.. That Tonaclex group is one dumb group. Only Tobi is a bit intelligent yet still quite dumb and childish.
My favourites are Lolu and Bambam. Bambam is one classy intelligent bittch, I just love her brain content despite her sexual weakness.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
tsquaure:
Chai Nina . I hope after biggie's show, u leave owerri . Move to a bigger city PH ,Lagos , New York ,London Paris . I wish i had the money sef to help/ sponsor you abroad.
How can you call grapes ,cherry .

What i can do is vote you till the end . The rest is up to you. I hope your dreams do come through . I pray your new found fame will spur you to greater heights
nawa ooo,me way the owerri d call grapes agbalumo and udara ....mtchewwww..
When one is dumb ,one is dumb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.