Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,746 members, 7,865,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3938057 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
@sukhothai This is bullying and its wrong. I am actually impressed if that young guy is the person behind the account cos he has a very good command of English and composure. Pls don't look down on anyone because bible said "dont despise tHE days of little beginnings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
The way these people try to cover up Nina's lack of intelligence with the excuse of naivety or whatever is nauseating. How exactly does being unable to hold intelligent conversations equal naivety? Last time I checked, naivety means lacking sophistication. So, how does naivety and intelligence correlate? They are two different things and Nina is both naive and lacking in intelligence. Someone said her strong point is wig-making? So, you mean wig-making is what she has been learning from primary school, secondary school and now, university? Another dumbass even said it's because she's from Imo and I'm like, I know people from Imo and they are nothing close to being dumb.
I know people here who are quick to drag people for being dumb but miraculously have excuses for Nina's dumbness, Smh.
Nina has a likable personality, we agree. But that doesn't excuse her naivety and lack of intelligence.

PS: No one lacking in sense should quote me, I'm not in a very good mood.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Not after changing your dp because I referred to your profile. Changing that dp doesn't change your look or house. Work on your self esteem and get back here. You changed your dp? For what sef? You're ashamed of your look? You can't take me on with that weak move, I'd finish your only hope of usefulness, this thread.
I expect you guys to know that that picture is a major throwback picture. The person on that picture cannot type with the level of clarity and sophistication that berry does. I believe he has come a long way since when that picture was taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by unyimecc(f): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
MrBigiman:
Like I predicted the "very pretty CeeC will be shown the way out of the house tomorrow. She has extended the hand of fellowship handed her by well loving Nigerians. When we love, we love without reason, when it's the other way, we take it to excessive form. Cynthia has probably met her waterlow. I wish her much luck and success if she ever has a future endeavour.
Nina and Bambam are leaving tomorrow so leave CeeC alone....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mariinee:
The way these people try to cover up Nina's lack of intelligence with the excuse of naivety or whatever is nauseating. How exactly does being unable to hold intelligent conversations equal naivety? Last time I checked, naivety means lacking sophistication. So, how does naivety and intelligence correlate? They are two different things and Nina is both naive and lacking in intelligence. Someone said her strong point is wig-making? So, you mean wig-making is what she has been learning from primary school, secondary school and now, university? Another dumbass even said it's because she's from Imo and I'm like, I know people from Imo and they are nothing close to being dumb.
I know people here who are quick to drag people for being dumb but miraculously have excuses for Nina's dumbness, Smh.
Nina has a likable personality, we agree. But that doesn't excuse her naivety and lack of intelligence.

Blessings!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
aro1:
i dnt tink ds present HM's av generated any new slang lyk d last set,last year edition brought lot of catchy words(based on logistics,wawuuuuu,. nd lot)
Nd abt fame,its only God dat cn guarantee dat,not a man made show ,if bbnaija is indeed a platform to fame,lot of last year hms wuld av bn household names, where is TTT,bassey,bally,cocoice.. nd lot more
so pls guys lez jus enjoy ds scripted movie,no hate

Wrong
They even done more than last yrs

Slangs: We die here (Miracle)
Do u understand (Cee C)
Based on 1or 2 (Lolu)
Na so na so (Tobi)
etc
latest one is "A gana" (Rico)

There is also the "Angel" walk (miracle specialty)

They've also formed the "Rice and Beans" dance (miracle and Anto)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
yvelchstores:
This is bullying and its wrong. I am actually impressed if that young guy is the person behind the account cos he has a very good command of English and composure. Pls don't look down on anyone because bible said "dont despise tHE days of little beginnings
Fear hypocrites. Aren't they the same people always crying about people bullying their Pharisee updater? Fear hypocrites.wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
yvelchstores:
@sukhothai This is bullying and its wrong. I am actually impressed if that young guy is the person behind the account cos he has a very good command of English and composure. Pls don't look down on anyone because bible said "dont despise tHE days of little beginnings
but he called someone a bitch and a kid...is that not looking down on humanity!?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
3bear:
grin

Is that Tobi?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
unyimecc:

Nina and Bambam are leaving tomorrow so leave CeeC alone....

The highest votes goes to Nina. "If u are not moving forward, then u are moving backward". Think of that quote and reallign urself with reality.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sukhotai! I know by saying dis u will insult me which is wat u know how to do best but i dont care at dis point. Can u at least be civil? U curse a lot,so quick to insult everyone...is dis how u r in real life or u r hiding behind ur keypads?. I hate pple insulting others unnecessarily maybe dats why i had to speak out on this. U can actually communicate n make ur points without going dis low....really u can. I hope u take dis advice from me. Be good smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mariinee:

lol. Sorry for ur bad day. I am a fan of Nina, but that doesn't mean I will say she is a genius. I like her because her shortcomings makes her unique in a cute way. Take it easy tho. All these na game last last. I can only enjoy d show. Nina no be my pikin.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
MrBigiman:
Miracle deserves to win, even if all the housemates were returned and the game reset. This season was made for him, he is not one of the contestant, but the only contestant. The other housemates should learn how to hug, carry and smile, because in the finals they'll be doing a lot of that to our boy miracle. Life is all about making success stories, we have handed over this BBN 2018 to the pilot himself, Miracle.

Hope you're voting though?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
yvelchstores:
please leave my name out of it

he was insulting black hawk before I stepped in..I politely asked him to pick on his own size,and he called me kid

P.s I was trying to stop bullying too..

cool na my work to protect mina and all Minalites

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
dominique:

Hope you're voting though?
Good to know u are for miracle!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
yvelchstores:
lol. Sorry for ur bad day. I am a fan of Nina, but that doesn't mean I will say she is a genius. I like her because her shortcomings makes her unique in a cute way. Take it easy tho. All these na game last last. I can only enjoy d show. Nina no be my pikin.
I agree with you, I just had to clear people who try to cover up her flaws and make it seem like they aren't flaws.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Even those that quotes every insults from the other side to reveal their 32grin wan claim ACTIVIST

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Big brother just gave them their outfits.

By this time,,

Cee c can't believe her outfit grin
LMAO

Alex is very happy with hers grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lolu very happy with his cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
genius43:

Is that Tobi?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lool, now Alex is saying where will she start from, and she says she doesn't know how to tie scarf.

They got these outfits really late though.

Hope they are ready in time for the party.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nahzyla: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Wrong
They even done more than last yrs

Slangs: We die here (Miracle)
Do u understand (Cee C)
Based on 1or 2 (Lolu)
Na so na so (Tobi)
etc
latest one is "A gana" (Rico)

There is also the "Angel" walk (miracle specialty)

They've also formed the "Rice and Beans" dance (miracle and Anto)
All these things are not that popular na.....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
MrBigiman:

Good to know u are for miracle!

Not really, I'm yet to pick who I'll be rooting for in the finals. But if you want someone to win, you have to VOTE towards it. The only deserving winner is the one with the most votes.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
I hope I'm not the only one that noticed Alex's Voice has changed

over the days especially when she is calling or speaking to Tobi?

And that this voice is different when Liyoo was around and when speaking to him?

Nawatically !

This game eh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
MrBigiman:
Like I predicted the "very pretty CeeC will be shown the way out of the house tomorrow. She has extended the hand of fellowship handed her by well loving Nigerians. When we love, we love without reason, when it's the other way, we take it to excessive form. Cynthia has probably met her waterlow waterloo. I wish her much luck and success if she ever has a future endeavour .

at the bolded,
So, you actually typed that rubbish without noticing how stúpid and dumb it is?

Anyways, you go still get sense last last.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
7Alexander:

I expect you guys to know that that picture is a major throwback picture. The person on that picture cannot type with the level of clarity and sophistication that berry does. I believe he has come a long way since when that picture was taken.

Not my business really, you didn't see me insult him with the picture, did you?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:
Lool, now Alex is saying where will she start from, and she says she doesn't know how to tie scarf.

They got these outfits really late though.

Hope they are ready in time for the party.

I like the "late" timing
It will definitely reduce the time they spend on wearing make up!
It gives me DKB urges, watching all that
I am happy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
nahzyla:

All these things are not that popular na.....

Say's who?
They are

You're still stuck in last yr

Last yrs show was saved by Tboss
Else remove the game/tasks there was nothing much to it in what a "Big brother" should be

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Biggie "listened" to the native attire demand
After that Asian dressing week
Thank you Sir
cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
oshe11:
Even those that quotes every insults from the other side to reveal their 32grin wan claim ACTIVIST

You go fear two faced mumus na. cheesy cheesy grin

They failed to call him to order when he started running his fingers, he got served and they're screaming "bullying" bullying kee them dia! grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
If guys here were predicting winners for money. Am sure a lot of people would loose their money. Bambam is the first on the exit row. The next is BTW Nina and Teddy. Ceecee is not smelling that exit door. Her hatred brought out so much fans esp non Nigerians. Her frequent nomination is building her fan base as a result of campaign and other platforms. I pity someone like Ricco who has Neva been up for nomination as his fans have not increased. And people are consistent with whom they are voting for. Biggie is using Ceecee to make money. He has disqualified her and 2others from HOH task cos she wud be up again. More votes. More money.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.