Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3913945 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
I believe someone asked abt Mambi yesterday bt no reply. Its been a while now, hope U are cool?

cc missunknown

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
senatordave1:

Yes,she also gets along with rico and even miracle nowadays.all of them respect and fear teddy.but this same teddy and rico nominates her and still talk bad about her in the diary room.moreover,teddy and tobi are too different people and teddy forms like an alpha male
Miracle fears Teddy?
What brand of cheap wine are you addicted to?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Cee c is sewing something on her cloth. Maybe biggie toldyer to sew it back.

We shall see the dress during the party grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

What is it? Why are you hyperventilating? What's all the name calling for? You sure say person never spoil your day earlier? I only told you to judge fairly and you're here spewing shii from both sides of your mouth... You don chop so? undecided undecided
Na u dey make me vex. After i don conclude say i go recommend u to one of my rich,handsome brother inlaw..u just dey act like spoilt child. Meanwhile,i never chop,do we have a dinner date? undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
pidgin no sweet for Rico mouth and him de force am.
him wan form efe

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't even know you're here already, just missed you and decided to give a mention. kiss

I'll be of better behavior, mummy. embarassed

LOL. I have not been following the show sha, that's why I didn't comment. I have been here watching you, please don't disregard the home-training I gave you.

I'm waiting to see their outfits sha.
Missed you too.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
When Ebuka ask CeeC tomoro abt the outfit she sliced like onions now, she go say she no REMEMBER

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
It was necessary to caution cee c,
The derogatory statements she made both toward the outfit and the designer were so bad

Cc Treasuredlove

See this payporte isn't pleased.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Question : explain CeeC in one word
Answer

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
booqee:
Please can someone help with an explanation regarding lolu and Rico's strike for eavesdropping on biggie's conversation. What Conversation? Who was biggie talking to? Abi it's someone's diary room convo they were eavesdropping? Thanks.
??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
jaxxy:

Ok I do give tobi a hand for all the effort he put into the relationship to make it work and I'm not saying tobi isn't a man bt expectations vary in relationship and one needs to know how to handle dat. I also did say Cee-c was wrong in many ways. And yes tobi being a banker can seperate business from pleasure bt he's not over dat gal trust me. Cee- c was only harmful to his game in the house not his person. Outside the house they will be friends if possible cos tobi can differentiate his game from his person.

The only thing keeping them apart is the game.

Alex loves Leo she whiling away her time with tobi. Anto cud be a replacement bt not sure she's tobis type
Tobi still has feelings for her which is mutual and normal.this feelings grew gradually and will also diminish gradually but technically he doesnt want her again.its not just the game separating them but her characters which is repulsive.the can be friends outside and even have a short date but as far as she doesnt compromise in her beliefs and characters,it would not last.she would find it difficult to keep a man.
Finally alex is still in love with leo but if you check closely,shes developing feelings gradually for tobi.after the show,i see leo jilting her and tobi will naturally step in.nowadays,love is not enough.ceec and tobi may be inlove but othet factors are absent while tolex may not be in love but theres compatibility and other factors that can make a relationship work exist.perhaps if tobi had been platonic friends with ceec at first,all this could have been avoided.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
booqee:
I don't know this.
I don't even understand. I wonder if they were really given strikes.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let this buying and selling game not cause fight.

Miracle is pissed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Miracle na correct guy. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:

I don't know this.
I don't even understand. I wonder if they were really given strikes.
OK thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Glay:
Cee c's dress actually looked good on her. But she only wants to wear stuff that accentuates her curves and all that, reeks of low self esteem imo
Make we hear word joor. Every woman has what she feels is good on her and until the tailor gets it right, she won't be comfortable wearing that dress no matter how fine others think it looks on her. It's not low self esteem anything, it's just who we are.

The first thing is feeling good about yourself. BTW I'm not saying its okay to cut the dress. Maybe she didn't know it belonged to a particular culture and I don't think she's the first to cut an ugly outfit in that house grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:
It was necessary to caution cee c,
The derogatory statements she made both toward the outfit and the designer were so bad

Cc Treasuredlove

See this payporte isn't pleased.
thanks for copying me dear. I really don't understand how someone will just look down on a free dress/ gift like that. Its not cool, I really hope biggy addresses this

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lol. 5 mins before it's time to move to the party room and housemates are running around grin

None of them are dressed up yet grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jewel8717:

why is that when u people don't like someone,u are always sentimental.This is annoying now.Am not a fan of anybody but where were the week they had denim party and Nina half to cut her dress too,what's all this now.
Thank you. Fear haters!! kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Women and make-up sha... See as dem dey confuse bb: hms, u hv 5mins to .... Alex: white, white, hey hey anto: am nt evn in any kind of outfit cee c: my lashes alex: anto, my lashes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
booqee:
??
For their task on Thursday evening, Miracle and Bambam were called into the arena to represent the house(since the reset, the tasks have taken a new dimension).
While they were there, Biggie turned to the house and called out Lolu and Rico for eavesdropping on his conversation. He said there will be severe punishment for that(no strike yet)
The footage was not shown so for now we dont know where the eavesdropping occured
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
LMAO

See rush hour dress up grin

Lol, cee c is still tying a towel

Tobi is looking for who will help him tie his wrapper.

Only teddy is dressed up grin

Alex says the trouser she was given isn't her size grin

Miracle has only worn his trouser. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
codedguy1:

She is a big fool.

Biggie just called her, am sure its for that. I would be surprised if its not.

Can't she wait this ll after the party before doing that.

That girl is mentally sick and am surprised some people still support that disturbed girl. Taaa!
Very big fool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
BoosBae:
Make we hear word joor. Every woman has what she feels is good on her and until the tailor gets it right, she won't be comfortable wearing that dress no matter how fine others think it looks on her. It's not low self esteem anything, it's just who we are.

The first thing is feeling good about yourself. BTW I'm not saying its okay to cut the dress. Maybe she didn't know it belonged to a particular culture and I don't think she's the first to cut an ugly outfit in that house grin
on top say she is supposed to be a model for payporte and help them sell their clothes? If she used her money to buy it then she has mouth to say yakyak. Payporte is the official sponsor for big brother and one of the parts the housemates play in return for them is to wear their clothes on Saturday and market it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mariinee:
The way these people try to cover up Nina's lack of intelligence with the excuse of naivety or whatever is nauseating. How exactly does being unable to hold intelligent conversations equal naivety? Last time I checked, naivety means lacking sophistication. So, how does naivety and intelligence correlate? They are two different things and Nina is both naive and lacking in intelligence. Someone said her strong point is wig-making? So, you mean wig-making is what she has been learning from primary school, secondary school and now, university? Another dumbass even said it's because she's from Imo and I'm like, I know people from Imo and they are nothing close to being dumb.
I know people here who are quick to drag people for being dumb but miraculously have excuses for Nina's dumbness, Smh.
Nina has a likable personality, we agree. But that doesn't excuse her naivety and lack of intelligence.

PS: No one lacking in sense should quote me, I'm not in a very good mood.
sis,what is your brand ? I will order you 2 crates

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
BoosBae:

If her tailor gave her an ugly dress, its nobody's business if she decides to rip it to shreds. A dress was designed for her in line with the theme of the party, by the company that sponsors the show she's on. Someone with more than one brain cell would know not to belittle the efforts of the designer in such a condescending manner..

Besides, its not like she's going to wear it forever ...the party is how many hours again?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Respect to anto, she dressed up fast. And she looks good grin

Khloe almost ready. Bambam still in her robe.
Not ready at all.

Lolu. Tobi and miracle almost ready,

Cee c is still with a towel.

Rico almost ready.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teddy slays!

What have the ladies been doing biko?
See as Cecilia forehead dey shine like lantern!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Glay:
If her tailor gave her an ugly dress, its nobody's business if she decides to rip it to shreds. A dress was designed for her in line with the theme of the party, by the company that sponsors the show she's on. Someone with more than one brain cell would know not to belittle the efforts of the designer in such a condescending manner..

Besides, its not like she's going to wear it forever ...the party is how many hours again?
ose jare. U said it better than me

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
It's party time is and they're still not fully dressed up

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread