Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3913559 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bigmom: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Is there party today?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Bitch, low life are derogatory words, why didn't you get worried when he hurled those words at me? Not like I need your pity party but play fair judge, please!
I dont have time for ur madness dis night kid! I dont give a damn about d problem u had with d guy...dats ur headache. I only commented and adviced d peron insulting parents on top big brother matter,which i cant remember seeing d Berry guy doing to u. Why r u so pained i gave an advice? Or is it becos u r guilty of such actions too? Abeg carry ur busybody comot from my front,dont spoil my evening angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol she's just bringing the outfit to her level cheesy

Highest level abi? cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teaser0904:
Biggie should give cecee a strike for cutting the cloth payport gave her,that is rubbish to be candid.
why not strike her yourself undecided

Ndị ọchọngonoko angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol she's just bringing the outfit to her level cheesy
Hehehehehe she just did something very very bad!Payport crew be wont happy about it.She should not be allow to be at the party tonight.Short brat. angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ekiseme:
why not strike her yourself undecided

Ndị ọchọngonoko angry
Shut up!! undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:

I don't know if she is, her cutting the dress is not even the worst part.

She kept making derogatory remarks. .
saying how can someone waste his time making such a dress.
Na person sit down do this thing,.

Nothing wrong with the outfit sha. It's nice

She has been called to the diary room.
oh wow. I kind of like the gown as it is. It is one of those gowns you can wear for ages. So who is dumb now? She is just kissing endorsements byebye everyday

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Highest level abi? cheesy grin cheesy
Lol in her mind cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
This big brother self is somehow..
talking to cee c and we have no idea what you are telling her..

e fit be say na beg cee c de beg

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Cee c's dress actually looked good on her. But she only wants to wear stuff that accentuates her curves and all that, reeks of low self esteem imo

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
codedguy1:

She is a big fool.

Biggie just called her, am sure its for that. I would be surprised if its not.

Can't she wait this ll after the party before doing that.

That girl is mentally sick and am surprised some people still support that disturbed girl. Taaa!
As in ehn.....

Even the designer will not recognise the dress again. To think she felt happy while doing that like she was oblivious of the fact that it was a sponsored outfit

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Treasuredlove:
oh wow. I kind of like the gown as it is. It is one of those gowns you can wear for ages. So who is dumb now? She is just kissing endorsements byebye everyday

If bambam can wear hers I wonder what is cee c's excuse.
The way she insulted the dress and the person who made the dress was terrible

The gown was nice.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dybala!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
oshe11:
As in ehn.....

Even the designer will not recognise the dress again. To think she felt happy while doing that like she was oblivious of the fact that it was a sponsored outfit

The designer will not find it funny at all.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Heebah:
I dont have time for ur madness dis night kid! I dont give a damn about d problem u had with d guy...dats ur headache. I only commented and adviced d peron insulting parents on top big brother matter,which i cant remember seeing d Berry guy doing to u. Why r u so pained i gave an advice? Or is it becos u r guilty of such actions too? Abeg carry ur busybody comot from my front,dont spoil my evening angry angry

What is it? Why are you hyperventilating? What's all the name calling for? You sure say person never spoil your day earlier? I only told you to judge fairly and you're here spewing shii from both sides of your mouth... You don chop so? undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jewel8717: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teaser0904:
Hehehehehe she just did something very very bad!Payport crew be wont happy about it.She should not be allow to be at the party tonight.Short brat. angry angry
why is that when u people don't like someone,u are always sentimental.This is annoying now.Am not a fan of anybody but where were the week they had denim party and Nina half to cut her dress too,what's all this now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:

If bambam can wear hers I wonder what is cee c's excuse.
The way she insulted the dress and the person who made the dress was terrible

The gown was nice.
I wish I was watching, oga has hijacked the TV since playing PS ...what she did isn't cool at all, she is just driving endorsements away and even prospective employers or clients sef.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mariinee:
The way these people try to cover up Nina's lack of intelligence with the excuse of naivety or whatever is nauseating. How exactly does being unable to hold intelligent conversations equal naivety? Last time I checked, naivety means lacking sophistication. So, how does naivety and intelligence correlate? They are two different things and Nina is both naive and lacking in intelligence. Someone said her strong point is wig-making? So, you mean wig-making is what she has been learning from primary school, secondary school and now, university? Another dumbass even said it's because she's from Imo and I'm like, I know people from Imo and they are nothing close to being dumb.
I know people here who are quick to drag people for being dumb but miraculously have excuses for Nina's dumbness, Smh.
Nina has a likable personality, we agree. But that doesn't excuse her naivety and lack of intelligence.

PS: No one lacking in sense should quote me, I'm not in a very good mood.

Truth be told,Nina isn't that intelligent. So what? Should we crucify her for that? Not everybody has the gift of intelligence.

If you bash people like Nina, I wonder how you will treat people with Autism etc.

God might have given her the gift of skill. Which is evident in her Hair business.

if you didn't come out with first class when your mates did,you don't have the right to call her dumb.

Cos you are also a dumb to first class students.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teaser0904:
Lol what makes it worse is that they're supposed to be representing different cultures/tribes, I understand not liking the outfit but the manner in which she dealt with it was just a bit discourteous lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:

I don't know if she is, her cutting the dress is not even the worst part.

She kept making derogatory remarks. .
saying how can someone waste his time making such a dress.
Na person sit down do this thing,.

Nothing wrong with the outfit sha. It's nice

She has been called to the diary room.

You should have seen my shock when she put in the scissors and the dress went pra pra pra. grin cheesy grin

Ceec's drama ehn, na double wahala on it's own.

Antibrutus, you good girl? kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
codedguy1:

The designer will not find it funny at all.
She seems to have sense like she claimed but obviously do not use when it matters.

No one has worse clothes in that house compared to Khloe but she wore them with confidence.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jewel8717: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teaser0904:
Pls shut up and gerrout!
Really? now am highly disappointed, did I in any way insult u?Pls grow up man,Nina won't give u a dime if she wins and I won't share a dime if CeeC wins but my dear be truthful.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You should have seen my shock when she put in the scissors and the dress went pra pra pra. grin cheesy grin

Ceec's drama ehn, na double wahala on it's own.

Antibrutus, you good girl? kiss

I just dey look you.
This isn't how I brought you up grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I just dey look you.
This isn't how I brought you up grin

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't even know you're here already, just missed you and decided to give a mention. kiss

I'll be of better behavior, mummy. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
jaxxy:

Like I said b4 Cee-c has many faults. Bt do u notice she gets along well with teddy A?
Yes,she also gets along with rico and even miracle nowadays.all of them respect and fear teddy.but this same teddy and rico nominates her and still talk bad about her in the diary room.moreover,teddy and tobi are too different people and teddy forms like an alpha male

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Does nina even know the meaning of cunning smiley

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jewel8717:

Really? now am highly disappointed, did I in any way insult u?Pls grow up man,Nina won't give u a dime if she wins and I won't share a dime if CeeC wins but my dear be truthful.
Not a fan of both,just stated the obvious and you here talking thrash to me telling you are are disappointed.What rubbish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin grin
Twitter peeps are crazy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
So ceec cut her gown into a blouse, she didn't like it, she was telling bambam so somebody actually spent time doing this dress.. It's a blue 3-4 step dress..
Biggie has called her to the diary room..

Lolu has payed money to anto for the guys to iron their clothes..

Anto is angry, lolu asks her what the matter is, anto says she's angry..
Lolu asks her if he's the cause of her anger, anto shouts no, and tells lolu to just leave her alone.

Nina comes to tell anto something lolu did earlier, anto says she doesn't care anymore that they have lost the game.. Nina says they all know lolu is canny buy he should not bring that into the game.. Anto doesn't say anything..

Housemates have an hour before party time..
Koko is making up
Miracle just finished ironing his white agbada

Tobi just said there are ants where people are hanging pants, that some people are discharging sugar..

Rico is eating Pringle..

Nina is making up.
Alex is ironing now..

Nina just said Alex be man
Alex said yes she is a man in a woman..

Nina says she was given clothe that looks like her.. She laughs..

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
senatordave1:

Yes,she also gets along with rico and even miracle nowadays.all of them respect and fear teddy.but this same teddy and rico nominates her and still talk bad about her in the diary room.moreover,teddy and tobi are too different people and teddy forms like an alpha male

True... very funny and complex relationships in dat house

(1) (2) (3) ... (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.