Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871415 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Housemates chilling outside in the garden, lying on blankets.
Tolex on one blanket. Mina, Rico and anto sharing the other blanker.

Lolu cee c and koko missing.

Mina having a Mina moment kiss

Rico asked tobi his opinion on the caucus in the house and tobi said they are all fools (I assume he was talking about cee c and koko)
Why would Rico ask such question

Tobi just told a story of how he went to. A church where they having holy communion and he thought they were sharing bread and mineral and he took twice.
Only to be told that if he sins he will die. And he started crying.

Everyone laughs.

Lol.
Alex then told a story of how she would punish her siblings if they reported her to her mum, she said when her mum will go out.

She'll tell them to stand on a table, raise one hand and one leg. while she flogs them..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Your becoming petty,i think your akthedream/livelymatilda,ive long suspected it.you try to be a lowkey,floating,moderate ceec supporter/neutral yet you still delve into petty issues like him.just as i dey blank,i go dey blank you from now on.
lolzzz.I have only one moniker here since 2013. I can't go low to create anyother.
Your unnecessary rants with your cohorts about a lady on reality show, whom you are yet to meet made some neutral persons here started voting for her. If you know psychology very well. You will know your noise here is creating more voters for Cee-C. I'm talking about reverse psychology. We all know she has flaws. And she is super strong. Not every lady can survive the situation your tobi painted about her to other HMs.
I will keep voting for her anytime, anyday. I drop for her, I also do same for nina. A lady will come second as Miracle cruiz away with the prize.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please Nina lovers let's try and vote more cry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Nobody is dumb in that house.not being eloquent or articulate doesnt connote dumbness.dumbness i believe transcends all sectors not just inter personal communication or academic prowess.if lolu is not cunning,tobi is also not childish,immature or whatever others tag him.
We know Tobi is childish and a manipulative gossip demon. So is his friend Alex. That's undisputable. The Minas are dumb and it's not about mastery of the English lang. How would you not know what your profession entails? Even Nina is showcasing some decent talent in the house because I haven't seen what Miracle offers in the house apart from parading Nina in the house. These are the dumbs that keep parroting nonsense about Lolu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ibk03:

It seems you have me it a point of duty to deride CeeC at every chance, just like your god Tobi does... You guys have failed, your lies do not hold water.. It's Leaking basket... Tobi is not a saint! Tobi is very evil and as frankgiel rightly pointed out he is fucking instigator...

He tries to paint a picture of a chilled guy, but he is cunny manipulator.. This two faced Tobi tried to make Loto put CeeC up for eviction. Tobi goes around painting everyone in bad light.. He has said condescending things about Alex, Nina, CeeC, Lolu and bambam. He is a PRETENDER . I used to like him but I have also seen through the bullshit.. I'll rather waste my vote on Rico the dull boy than Tobi...
TOBI will fail
Yes vote Rico! Help his autism ministry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ibk03:

Everyone one knows CeeC is a troubled child..extremely quarrelsome and unnecessarily combative.. Tobi triggers her angry side intentionally. Yesterday's fight between Tobi and CeeC; Tobi was clearly at fault..
I vividly remember Leo's fight with Alex, how Cunny Tobi approached Alex to say Leo was wrong and how Leo was being immature. He said Leo was acting up and he would confront Leo.. Guess what, unlike miracle, Tobi didn't confront Leo.. The Coward did nothing..he just wanted to split both parties.. I used to hate CeeC so much especially when she was with Tobi, but now they have split I can see Tobi is a real manipulator and tries to control the narrative..

I believe many of her actions are very wrong and petty and her character is disgusting.. I just hate when people tell lies to make her look worse than she is.. Call a spade a spade..
Tobi is also childish.. Do u know Tobi was the originator of people saying nina's pants stinks.. He kept shouting the pant is smelling when that wasn't even the issue in contention... I can go on and on.. Tobi craftiness will not work...
Am an objective fan,a lot of all you say about tobi seems true but my love for him has quadruppled.several others do what he does much more.even if during yesterday's fight may have been indirectly triggered by tobi,a civilized and trained lawyer should not escalate things the way she did.originating anything thats faulty is not a bad thing,someone will always bring it up eventually.i dont know if the pant is smelly but it is better if she hangs it outside since shes not the only user of that bathroom.leo himself is a bigger manipulator than than tobi and even more crafty.he has not done anything abnormal or abominable to deserve this frenzied,kamikaze attack and hullabaloo from you.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
Ok bro!
We Cool!!!
Which one be bro! U no dey see d 'f' for her username...abi u need concave lens!! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Heebah:
Which one be bro! U no dey see d 'f' for her username...abi u need concave lens!! angry
Hahahahahahaha

There was no "f" before

How is the day treating you?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

YOU'RE DUMB.
Yeah. Can we talk about the HM? Lol.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
kiss kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Am an objective fan,a lot of all you say about tobi seems true but my love for him has quadruppled.several others do what he does much more.even if during yesterday's fight may have been indirectly triggered by tobi,a civilized and trained lawyer should not escalate things the way she did.originating anything thats faulty is not a bad thing,someone will always bring it up eventually.i dont know if the pant is smelly but it is better if she hangs it outside since shes not the only user of that bathroom.leo himself is a bigger manipulator than than tobi and even more crafty.he has not done anything abnormal or abominable to deserve this frenzied,kamikaze attack and hullabaloo from you.
At least we agree on some things.. That's fine...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Giel:
Cc Misscookie n ladyblaq

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Tolex Mina and anto
Are now all sleeping outside.

I don't know where Rico went.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
diadem10:

We know Tobi is childish and a manipulative gossip demon. So is his friend Alex. That's undisputable. The Minas are dumb and it's not about mastery in English. How would you not know what your profession entails? Even Nina is showcasing some decent talent in the house because I haven't see what Miracle offers in the house apart from parading Nina in the house. These are the dumbs that keep parroting nonsense about Lolu.
These so called dumbs may have a point no matter how slight but going by your definition dumb from the context of profession,miracle is not dumb since hes versed in the expertise of piloting while ceec is dumb since she lacks the rudiments of a lawyer.finally,tobi is not the only gossip,others also gossip except the minas.someone said he tried to manipulate leo who is even a bigger manipulator.finally,all these vices doesnt qualify tobi as a demon not even close or even anyone except ofcourse ceec.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Miracle fans let our love for him speak to the voting portal.Votings lines closes tommorrow ,today is the best day to swing more votes to him.

Please sms Vote Miracle to 32052. kiss

Join the winning team today .

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ibk03:

Everyone one knows CeeC is a troubled child..extremely quarrelsome and unnecessarily combative.. Tobi triggers her angry side intentionally. Yesterday's fight between Tobi and CeeC; Tobi was clearly at fault..
I vividly remember Leo's fight with Alex, how Cunny Tobi approached Alex to say Leo was wrong and how Leo was being immature. He said Leo was acting up and he would confront Leo.. Guess what, unlike miracle, Tobi didn't confront Leo.. The Coward did nothing..he just wanted to split both parties.. I used to hate CeeC so much especially when she was with Tobi, but now they have split I can see Tobi is a real manipulator and tries to control the narrative..

I believe many of her actions are very wrong and petty and her character is disgusting.. I just hate when people tell lies to make her look worse than she is.. Call a spade a spade..
Tobi is also childish.. Do u know Tobi was the originator of people saying nina's pants stinks.. He kept shouting the pant is smelling when that wasn't even the issue in contention... I can go on and on.. Tobi craftiness will not work...
Today is Operation wound Tobi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mina kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Tolex
Cc janefrancisca

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Big brother just told the housemates to close the front doors and remain indoors until further notice.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
Instead of accepting defeat and promoting Teddy's brand,they are acting like kidos.They are in this mess now because they started all this decampaign brouhaha. And in the end,boomerang took its course. Giving him the #45m won't make him a winner. Just like Munya's president gave him $300k and that didn't write his name in the chronicle of BBA.Uti remains the winner of that season. Teddy's fans are being unnecessarily arrogant.
Madam the true winner is determined outside the house , cos as I said earlier only God knows what they do with our votes and the organizers have their preplanned winner. So why not let the fans love him like the true winner we believe he is.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Big brother says the front doors may now be open.

All the housemates go back in,
To find their card.
The buzzer has gone off.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Pls Vote for Miracle. we have less than 48hrs people.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
Hahahahahahaha

There was no "f" before

How is the day treating you?
Good! Couldnt have been better
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Giel:

be calm she isnt going anywhere

we are voting her for sure

Nina!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

These so called dumbs may have a point no matter how slight but going by your definition dumb from the context of profession,miracle is not dumb since hes versed in the expertise of piloting while ceec is dumb since she lacks the rudiments of a lawyer.finally,tobi is not the only gossip,others also gossip except the minas.someone said he tried to manipulate leo who is even a bigger manipulator.finally,all these vices doesnt qualify tobi as a demon not even close or even anyone except ofcourse ceec.
Tonaclex is a group of manipulative gossip dumbs. And yeah, Miracle knows nothing about pilot profession except to keep parotting 'flying'. Well, birds also fly.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
RedDistrict:

be calm she isnt going anywhere

we are voting her for sure

Nina!

Yeah kiss kiss kiss

oshe11:
Cc Misscookie n ladyblaq

Thank you kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
diadem10:

Tonaclex is a group of manipulative gossip dumbs. And yeah, Miracle knows nothing about pilot profession except to keep parotting 'flying'. Well, birds also fly.
Mind what you say before his fans strangle you oh.i use to underrate him during the first week but hes now grown to become the best housemate.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
did I just read that teddy a was in an accident last night?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Your becoming petty,i think your akthedream/livelymatilda,ive long suspected it.you try to be a lowkey,floating,moderate ceec supporter/neutral yet you still delve into petty issues like him.just as i dey blank,i go dey blank you from now on.

Bro u r d only Tobi fan that argue with this people for no reason ,let dem say what they want to about Tobi just read and move on..we dont need to defend him on keyboard .no b by who argue pass...enjoy

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Giel:
Tolex
Cc janefrancisca
Ma,am tired of seeing this platonic level.its enough,its time they go ballistically romantic incase alex leaves this sunday.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Housemates now lazily searching for the card.

Finally khloe finds it.

I almost thought they wouldn't.
They are going to the lounge now to read it.

Khloe opens and reads it.
" give someone a leg massage for as long as the person wants".

She chooses Rico.

She says he will pity her.
Seems Rico doesn't agree, he says based on his reputation and what he has on his neck.

She then chooses cee c.
After some seconds cee c says she is tired. Khloe stops.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
styrese:
Madam the true winner is determined outside the house , cos as I said earlier [b]only God knows what they do with our votes and the organizers have their preplanned winn[/b]er. So why not let the fans love him like the true winner we believe he is.
Really now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.